剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
所以 我这就去卫生间 你们坚守堡垒吧
so I'm about to go hit the head, and... y'all just hold down the fort--
可算中了
Yes, motherfucker.
天哪 -先生 跟我来
Sir, get down. - Sir, come with me.
先生 这边走
Sir, this way.
完了
Oh, shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, goddamn it.
快走
快
Go.
快点
Come on.
密♥码♥怎么这么长
How many fucking numbers are there?
天哪
Oh, God.
带辛格尔走 快 快走
Take Singer. Go. Now.
我们走 -快
Let's go. - Go.
休伊 走
Hughie, go.
你真的认为自己 负伤后还能打得过我吗
You really think your broke-down ass can take me?
你连自己都解决不掉 不是吗
You couldn't even blast yourself out, could you?
你说得对
You're right.
我不知道我是否是英雄
I don't know if I'm a hero.
我他妈不知道自己是谁
I don't know who the fuck I am.
但我确实知道 我他妈的会好好教训你
But I do know that I'm the bitch beating your ass.
维多利亚
Victoria.
辛格尔还活着 你的刺客失败了 -“失败”
Singer's alive. Your assassin failed. -What do you mean failed?
现在 中情局会更严密地保护他
Now the CIA's gonna find an even deeper hole to hide him in.
可新闻里什么都没报道
Well, there's nothing on the news.
他会悄悄地回击我 我确信他有办法做到这一点
Because he's gonna hit me back quietly, and I'm fairly fucking sure he has the means to do it.
智者在哪里
Where is Sage?
或许她能找到办法 收拾你给我们搞的这堆烂摊子
Maybe she can find a way out of this idiotic mess you've dropped us in.
我们还没有失败
We have not failed.
如果有必要的话 我会亲自解决辛格尔
I will end Singer myself if I have to.
你将成为总统 然后 你要对我言听计从
You will be president, and you will go along with every word I say
就好像我手里 抓着每一条控制你的提线
as if my hand was jammed up your tight, puckered little asshole,
你要一直像木偶一样受我摆布
like the puppet you've always been.
维多利亚 如果你有一丝一毫的反抗举动
And, Victoria, if you stray even an inch off that path,
我会确保佐伊余生都活得生不如死
I will make sure Zoe knows nothing but pain for the rest of her life,
你的余生里 每年我都会寄给你她身体的某一部分
and I will send you a piece of her every year for the fucking rest of yours.
没有什么失败
There is no fail.
猜猜谁是强手中的强手
Well, guess who has two thumbs
他妈的天才中的天才
and is the motherfucking genius of all fucking geniuses.
病毒制好…
The virus is...
你们怎么了
What happened to you guys?
没关系
你好呀
Hello, hello.
你还好吗
Um, you okay?
我很好
I'm great.
感谢上帝 你挺身而出
Thank God you showed up.
你是怎么找到我们的 -手♥机♥定位应用
How'd you find us, anyway? -Find Your Phone.
我也找到了你的未婚妻
I actually also found your fiancée.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不 她不是… 她不是我的未婚妻 不 你才是…
No, she's not... She wasn't my fiancée. No, you're...
你把戒指戴在了她的手指上 休伊
You put the ring on her finger, Hughie.
我知道 因为她死后 我把它从手指上撬了下来
I know because I pried it off her fucking dead hand!
我以为我要跟你订婚 她的样子跟你一模一样
Look, I thought I was getting engaged to you, all right? She looked just like you, you know,
连那里的雀斑都丝毫不差
right down to that freckle you have down...
所以 你确实干了她
So you did fuck her.
我的意思是 你知道… -多少次
I mean, you know-- -How many times?
肯定少于…
Had to be less than...
20次
...20.
天哪 我才离开了十天而已
Oh, my fucking God. I was gone for ten days.
都是她主动的 再说一次
She almost always initiated, and, again,
怎么夸大这一点都不过分 我以为是你来着
I cannot overstate this enough, I thought it was you.
只要有人跟你上♥床♥ 你才不会仔细看呢
Yeah, and as long as you were getting laid, you didn't look too close.
你想要的是那样的安妮
That's the Annie you want.
什么时候都肯给你口♥交♥ 完美的女孩
Down to go down whenever. The perfect girl.
不是一个抑郁的人
Not someone who is depressed or fucked-up
没有历经磨难 也没有伴有任何并发症
or comes with any complications.
你想知道我怎么知道那不是你吗
You want to know how I knew it wasn't you?
在公♥寓♥里 她穿着设计师款的礼服
In the apartment she wore some designer dress,
而你一到家就会脱下胸罩换上运动衫
and you always ditch your bra for sweats as soon as you get home.
她一下子就找到了你的车钥匙
She, she found your car keys
而你每次找车钥匙都得找15分钟以上
on the first try, and you have never, ever found your car keys in under 15 minutes.
但终极线索是什么呢
But the final clue:
在地堡里 她满头大汗
in the bunker she was sweating,
而你总得裹着羊绒披肩
and you have always been and always will be 90% pashmina.
我爱你这一点
I love that about you.
你所有奇怪的 令人惊奇的反常行为 它们是你的独特之处
All your weird, amazing fucked-up-ness, that's what makes you you.
安妮 求你了
Annie, please.
他妈的
Fuck.
维琪
Vicky?
我不想继续下去了
I want out.
抱歉 这是…这是开玩笑吗
Sorry, is-is this a joke?
不是
No.
太过火了
It's gone too far.
你这么说是因为刺杀失败了
No. No, you're just saying that 'cause the assassination failed.
不 我这么说是因为它永远不会结束
No, I'm saying it 'cause it'll never fucking end.
祖国人完全失控了 甚至连智者的话也不听了
Homelander's unhinged, he's not even listening to Sage anymore.
如果当上总统 我就会成为傀儡 如果我反抗 他就会…
If I become president, I'm just gonna be a puppet, and if I fight back, he'll...
我会自愿辞职
I'll resign without a fight.
你需要让中情局 停止对我的调查 帮我和佐伊离开
You just need to get the CIA off my ass and get me and Zoe out.
好吧 滚蛋吧
Okay, fuck all the way off.
你就像那个喊狼来了的混♥蛋♥
You're like the asshole who cried wolf.
你做过那么多令人不齿的事
I mean, the shit that you have done-- -Oh, what?
像你们逼萨米尔造出更多病毒 杀死我那样令人不齿吗
Like how you got Sameer to cook up some more of the virus to kill me?
还他妈的砍掉他的腿
Oh, and, yeah, cut off his fucking leg!
很高兴你们两个联♥系♥上了 腿不是我砍的
Glad you two connected. Okay. So the leg thing wasn't me,
你并没有留给我们什么选择的空间
and you didn't exactly leave us with a ton of options.
听着 重点是 你攻击我 我还击 这种循环永远不会结束
Look, the point is, you hit me, I hit you back, and it never fucking ends.
战争游戏 休伊
WarGames, Hughie.
唯一的获胜方法就是不玩
The only way to win is not to play.
我以为我想要从政
I thought I wanted this.
不是为了佐伊 也不是为了艾德加 而是为了我
Not for Zoe or... Edgar but for me.
你知道 我只是…我想要安全感
You know, I just... I wanted to feel safe,
不再做红河集体之家里 那个被吓破胆的孩子
and not like that scared fucking kid at Red River.
但我没有安全感 我真的很害怕
But I don't feel safe, and I'm really fucking scared.
我不要因此把佐伊害死
And I'm not getting Zoe killed over this.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
维琪 我不知道该不该相信你
Vicky, I don't know how to trust you.
我会告诉你佐伊在哪里
I'll tell you where Zoe is.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
是的 但如果我去接她 就会引起太多的关注
Yeah, but if I get her, it'll draw too much attention.
这样 你就知道自己可以信任我了
And that's how you know you can trust me,
因为我放心地把女儿托付给你
because I am trusting my daughter with you.
拜托 休伊
Please, Hughie.
你现在是全世界我唯一可以求助的人
You're literally the only person on Earth I can turn to right now.
别他妈的跑了
Enough fucking running.
对不起 兄弟 你在名单上
Sorry, bro, you're on the list.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
我可以付钱给你
I can pay you.
你是个写剧本的 你拿不到任何报酬
You're a writer. You don't get paid shit.
拜托 要我做什么都行
Please... I-I'll do anything.
什么都行
Anything?
告诉我 我是超级七人队里 最聪明的超级英雄
Tell me I'm the smartest superhero in The Seven.
到目前为止 你是超级七人队里最聪明的超级英雄
You are, by far, the smartest superhero in The Seven.
你很聪明 是个天才
You're brilliant, a genius.
说你最尊重我
And that you respect me the most.
当然 除了祖国人之外
Besides Homelander, of course.
当然 我当然尊重你
Of course. Of course I respect you.
你…你超凡脱俗
You-You're amazing.
你这么说只是因为害怕
You're just saying that 'cause you're scared, aren't you?
不 不是的
No, I'm not.
我发誓 -你就是
I swear. -Yeah, you are.
但你知道吗 兄弟
But you know what, bro?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表