剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
By not shitting our panties.
休伊 等一下
Hughie, wait a minute.
天哪 你得去缝针
Oh, my God. You need stitches.
我会去急诊室 好吗 - 我陪你去
I'll go to urgent care, okay? - I'll go with you.
不 回公♥寓♥去 趁枪手回来之前 拿到那些计划 好吗
No, no, um, go back up there, get those plans before... whoever gets back, all right?
我稍后再联♥系♥你
I'll catch up with you later.
好 我爱你 - 爱你
Okay. I love you. - Love you.
打印出来的登机牌
Printed-out boarding pass?
你多大 87岁吗
Damn, what are you, 87?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干什么 - 我正要问你呢
The fuck are you doing here? - You took the words right out of my mouth.
我之前去了枪手那里
See, I ran by that shithole earlier.
我看到了布彻尔 休伊 星光
I saw Butcher, Hughie and Starlight going in.
但某个混♥蛋♥却没现身
But one motherfucker was conspicuously absent.
所以...
So...
你要一走了之
this is it?
你以为我不想去伯利兹享清福
You think I don't want to just peace out to Belize,
喝杯代基里酒 找当地美女上♥床♥
sip a daiquiri, smash the local talent?
那就去买♥♥打♥折♥机♥票♥吧 混♥蛋♥ - 嘿
Get on Priceline then, motherfucker. - Hey.
这事还没完
This shit ain't over.
对我来说结束了
It's over for me.
我付出得够多了
I've given enough.
也许我他妈的值得去享享清福
Maybe I deserve to be fucking happy.
我送你去急诊室时 看到一个孩子
You know, when I carried your ass to the ER, there was a kid there.
他的眼神里充满敬畏
His eyes were like... "Holy shit."
看着我...
Looking at me...
好像我是位英雄
...like I was a hero.
没有尖叫的粉丝 没有摄像机
There were no screaming fans, no cameras.
甚至没有人知道
Nobody even knew.
除了这个孩子
Except for this one kid.
那感觉比我在沃特 做过的所有事情都要美好
That felt better than anything that I'd ever done at Vought.
因为这一次 我没有讨厌自己
Because for once... I didn't hate myself.
那要归功于你
That's on you.
火车头 你不明白 是吗 伙计
A-Train, you don't get it, do you, man?
我们参与的这场战斗
This fight that we're in?
他妈的永远不会结束
This never fucking ends.
它害死了我父亲 害死了我爷爷
It killed my father. It killed his father.
看看它把我变成了什么样
And look at what it's doing to me.
让我痛苦不堪 重蹈我爸和我爷的覆辙
It's tearing me the fuck apart. Just like it did them.
照镜子时 我再也认不出自己来了
You know, I look in the mirror... and I don't even see myself no more.
我已经一无所有了
I got nothing left.
只有家人
Except my family.
你认为祖国人 沃特
You think Homelander and Vought...
还有这些烂事不会影响到伯利兹吗
...and all of this shit ain't coming to Belize?
不会影响到整个世界
This whole fucking world?
那时 你的家人要去哪里
Where's your family gonna go then?
谢谢
Thanks.
等你吃完我们再调整离心次数
After you eat, we'll adjust your centrifugation numbers.
我想 也许 我们应该尝试甘油梯度
I think peut-être we should try a glycerol gradient.
这个...“实验室” 无法制♥造♥出他想要的东西
This, uh... quote-unquote "lab" can't produce what he wants.
是我们都想要的东西
What we all want.
我们都想干掉祖国人 不是吗
Homelander... [clicks tongue] fini, do we not?
你在最好的实验室工作过
You know, you worked in the finest lab
那里拥有最好的设备 可我呢
with the best equipment, but moi?
我曾在肮脏的地下室里工作过
I have worked in filthy basements with equipment
用的是从垃圾箱和一元店淘来的设备
from dumpsters and dollar stores.
必要性是促成发明的第一要素
Necessity is the MILF of invention.
知道嘛 他对着空气说话
You know, um, he would talk to people who weren't here.
你的那位朋友
Your friend.
或许可以听点音乐
Some music, perhaps?
我注意到你很享受20世纪90年代 令人反感的垃圾音乐
I noticed you enjoy truly revolting garbage from the 1990s.
帮你工作 祝你胃口大开
Help you work. Bon appétit.
这种病毒
This virus.
只给祖国人用 对吧 不会用在维琪身上
It's just for Homelander, right? Not for Vicky?
莱恩 是爸爸
Ryan, it's Dad.
听着 儿子 最近太忙了 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, buddy, I-I'm sorry I've been so busy lately,
但我听说你不大同意拍那个
but I hear you're having some issues
布偶戏...的节目
with the-the puppet show thing.
我手头上事情很多 儿子 所以
Um, look, I got a lot going on here, buddy, so, uh,
帮我个忙 不要抱怨 拍就是了 好吗 为了我
do me a favor, just-just-just suck it up and-and do it, all right? For me.
太好了 爱你 很好 再见
Terrific. Love you. Great. Bye.
你绝对确定他就是泄密者
Are you absolutely sure that he is the leak?
那小混球都招了 什么都承认了
The little shit broke wide open. He confessed to everything.
先生 - 网络喷子
Sir. - Webweaver.
搞什么
Ew, what the fuck?
对不起 我一紧张就这样
I'm sorry. Happens when I'm nervous.
不用紧张 说吧 告诉他你跟我说过的话
Ain't got to be nervous, just... go on, tell him what you told me.
我知道
I know.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我知无不言
Whatever you want to know.
怎么运作的
How does it work?
战衣上有个洞 网就可以喷出去...
There's a hole in the suit so the webs can get out--
不 跟威廉布彻尔是怎么运作的
No. No. How does it work with William Butcher?
这个嘛 他...来找我
Yeah, well, uh... He-he... he comes to me.
我告诉他他想知道的事情
I tell him what he wants to know.
老天爷呀
Oh, for God sakes.
真令人尴尬 - 他妈的闭嘴吧
That's just embarrassing. - Just shut the fuck up.
布彻尔的一名下属穿着你 令人作呕的战衣去了泰克骑士的庄园
Now, one of Butcher's crew was wearing your nasty-ass suit to Tek-Knight's.
战衣是你给他的吗
Did you give it to them?
我万分羞愧
I'm not proud of it.
看吧
There it is.
帮我搞清楚一件事
Help me out with something here.
在那之前的几周 你怎么知道 我在哪里见维多利亚纽曼
Few weeks back, how did you know where I was meeting Victoria Neuman?
听着 我搞砸了 我知道
Look, I-I messed up. I know, I know...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
我感觉很难受
I... I don't feel very good.
但你见过这个英国人吧
You ever meet this British guy?
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
把人搞得精神崩溃
He fucks with your brain.
也许是你意志薄弱 - 是的 薄弱
Feeble brains, maybe. - Yes. Feeble.
我脑子进水了
I'm all fucked up.
我给您制♥造♥了麻烦
I screwed you.
我非常 非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我会让您感到骄傲的 我向上帝发誓
I'll make you proud. I swear to God.
伙计 我拿你怎么办呢
Oh, buddy, what am I gonna do with you?
天哪 别拉了
Jesus. Oh, stop.
等等
Wait, wait!
什么 - 不是我♥干♥的
What? - It wasn't me.
求你了
No, please.
谢谢你 鞭炮
Thank you, Firecracker.
没问题
You bet.
天哪
圣诞快乐 一份小小心意
For Noel. It's not much.
我很想念你
I've missed you.
我每天都去 可你不肯见我
I came every day. You wouldn't see me.
我很惭愧
I was ashamed.
因为你对科林和他家人所做的一切
For what you did to Colin and his family.
你向安妮倾诉了很多 其余的都是我拼凑起来的
You told a lot to Annie. The rest I pieced together.
那你就知道我为什么要自首了
Then you know why I had to turn myself in.
你累了
You're exhausting.
对不起
Sorry.
你总是这样 喜怒无常
You always do this. All moody.
折磨自己
Torturing yourself.
不然我该怎样
What else was I supposed to do?
寻求帮助 找我帮你
Ask for help. Come to me for help.
你无能为力 你不理解
You can't help. You don't understand.
你知道我为什么不能说话吗
Do you know why I can't speak?
你看着闪光军杀了亲生父母
You watched Shining Light kill your parents.
你弟弟告诉我的
Your brother told me.
我从来没有告诉健二真♥相♥
I never told Kenji the truth.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表