剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
But you know how dangerous Homelander is.
他是我爸
He's my dad.
莱恩 他当着你的面 谋杀了手无寸铁的人
Right. H-He murdered some poor sod right in front of your eyes.
没错 可那家伙是恋童癖
That guy was a pedophile.
才不是呢 祖国人在骗你
It ain't true. He-He's lying to you.
我带你去找格蕾丝吧 之后 你就不会再见到我了
Let me take you to Grace, all right? A-And then you don't got to see me no more.
拜托 我求你了
Please, I'm... I'm begging you.
你妈也会希望你这么做的
It's what your mom would want.
不就是不 威廉
No means no, William.
这里可不是梦幻庄园
This isn't the Neverland Ranch.
不用担心 不会有坏事发生
Don't worry. Nothing bad's gonna happen,
对吗
right?
看来已经发生坏事了
Seems it already has.
看啊 你大脑里有个又大又黑的肿块
Look at that big black mass curdling around your brain.
你还有多久好活 六个月
What do you got, six months?
不到六个月
Less?
太糟糕了 我们没法一决雌雄了
That's too bad. W-We're not gonna have that last dance together.
我会想念我们的恩怨情仇
I'll miss us.
真♥他♥妈♥的 你那张臭嘴闭不上 是不是
Bloody hell. You wank to your own voice, don't you?
这才像你嘛 哥们儿
That's the spirit, champ.
儿子
Son.
快走吧
Come on.
我可不想错过破嘴合唱团的演出
I do not want to miss Smash Mouth.
? It ain't no joke ?
? I'd like to buy the world a toke ?
? And teach the world to sing in perfect harmony ?
? And teach the world... ?
这么多裤装
So many pantsuits.
? And the liars, hey, I know ?
? It's just a song, but it's spice ?
? For the recipe, this is a love attack ?
? I know it went out, but it's back ?
? It's just like any fad ?
? It retracts before impact ?
? And just like fashion, it's a passion for the ?
? With-it and hip, if you got the goods ?
? They'll come and buy it...
妈
Mom?
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
抱歉 纽曼小姐 我们负责你母亲的保安工作
Apologies, Miss Neuman,
我们正在进行安全检查 - 那是佐伊吗
we're with your mother's detail. - Is that Zoe?
我们马上就好
We'll be done in just a minute.
不如你在外面等一下吧
Why don't you wait outside.
法兰奇 怎么回事 - 她是个超人类
Frenchie, what's happening? - She's a fucking Supe.
她是个超人类
She's a fucking Supe!
我看我就...
Yeah, I guess I'll just, uh...
在这等着吧
...wait here.
没关系
It's okay.
我们什么都没看见
We see nothing.
我们得出去 快
We need an exit, now!
走廊南端有扇窗户
There's a window on the south end of the hallway.
这可是八层楼啊
Uh... We're eight stories up.
法兰奇 相信我
Frenchie, trust me.
小心
No! - Frenchie!
该死
Motherfucker.
好
Yes.
妈的
Oh, shit. - Oh, mon Dieu.
天哪
Oh, God.
太恶心了
Oh, gross.
谢天谢地 现在能走了吗 天哪
Thank Christ. Can we go now? Jesus.
嘿 休伊 - 嘿
Hey, you. - Hey.
教教布彻尔什么叫“隐秘行动” 他刚被一个12岁的孩子识破了
You got to teach Butcher the meaning of the word "covert." He just got made by a 12-year-old.
你是说佐伊吗 她杀了两个人
You mean Zoe, who just murdered two guys?
维可 你给自己的女儿注射了五号♥ 你怎么能这样对她
Vic, you-you shot your own daughter up with V? How could you do that to her?
我需要保证她的安全 - 安全
I needed to keep her safe. - Safe?
你♥他♥妈♥的把她变成了一个怪物
You turned her into a fucking monster.
你这种怪物
Like you.
有没有搞错 你居然指责我
I'm sorry. That sounds like the pot calling the kettle
是谁露着鸡♥巴♥瞬间转移来着
a teleporting dude with his dick out.
那是我犯下的弥天大错
Worst mistake I ever made.
维可 我和你 我们以前...
Vic, you and me, we were...
我们以前就像家人一样
We were like family. I mean...
难道那时的一切都是假的吗
was everything just... bullshit?
有一次我差点就告诉你了
I almost told you once.
你还记得吗 那天晚上停电了
That night of the blackout, you remember?
你给佐伊带来了好多零食
You brought every bodega snack you could carry for Zoe.
我们跟她玩了几个小时的优诺牌 一直玩到电力恢复
We played Uno with her for hours until the lights came back on.
我当时想
And I thought...
你是我最亲密的朋友之一
...you were one of my closest friends.
你的约会对象不也是个超人类吗
I mean, hell, you're dating a Supe.
如果你都不能理解 还有谁能理解呢 对吧
If anyone would understand, it'd be you, right?
那你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我很害怕 - 害怕你不得不爆掉我的头
I was scared. - Scared you'd have to pop my head.
我害怕失去你
I was scared to lose you.
我一直都很在乎你 休伊
I always cared about you, Hughie.
那种在乎是真心的
That part was real.
嘿 维琪
Hey, Vicky.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
搞什么
Seriously?
我十分钟后得上电视 你个混♥蛋♥
I have to be on TV in, like, ten minutes, you fucking asshole.
我们会曝光你 我们会去找媒体 告诉他们是你炸毁了国会
We're gonna out you. We're gonna go to the press, tell them you blew up Congress.
我还有红河之家的档案 - 你看过《战争游戏》吗
I still, I still got the Red River files. - Okay, okay, okay. Have you ever seen WarGames?
我真是在说废话 你肯定看过
What am I saying, look at you, of course you've seen fucking WarGames.
你居然还在开玩笑 - 两雄相争 必然双亡
We're making jokes? - Mutually assured destruction.
我伤害了你 你曝光我 你曝光了我 我就会杀掉所有你爱的人
I hurt you, you out me. You out me, I kill everyone you've ever loved.
只有休战才行得通
The only thing that makes sense is a truce.
或许备用计划也行得通
Or plan B.
天哪 妈的
Jesus fucking...
你们的工作怎么干得越来越差劲了
How is it you guys are actually getting worse at your jobs?
亚利桑那州的选举结果出炉了
They just called Arizona.
看来我得去换套衣服
Guess I better go change.
英雄克星
第四季第一集
纪念为国捐躯的
苏珊瑞尼副主任
我们的今天得益于她
你能来 我真高兴 你到底去哪儿了
Nice of you to show up. Where the hell you been?
盥洗室
昨晚因你轻敌而导致的失败 散发着恶臭 我得洗掉它
The bog. Trying to wash off the stench of failure from your cock-up last night.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧 布奇
Shut the fuck up, Butcher.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你不能进来 - 少来
Not you. - Oh, come off it.
我都洗心革面了 M 帮我说句话
I washed my bollocks and all. M?
某些人
There are people who,
也许出于无知 也许出于疯狂
because of ignorance or maybe insanity,
仍然相信你会有所贡献
still believe you have something to contribute.
我才不信呢
I'm not one of them.
我会把孩子带回来的 格蕾丝
I'll get the kid back, Grace.
我会弥补的
I'll make it right.
负责我保安的两名特工 死于一名12岁少年之手
Two agents from my detail are dead at the hands of a 12-year-old.
我们只好告知其家属在余兴派对上 他们吸食了含有芬太尼的可♥卡♥因♥
We had to tell their families they snorted fentanyl-laced cocaine at the after-party.
长官 我方情报表明 那种酸对纽曼有效
Sir, our intel told us the acid would work on Neuman. - She's no idiot.
她不是白♥痴♥ 她会知道我是幕后主使
She'll know I was behind it.
妈的 人人都告诉我选择布蒂吉格
Goddamn it! Everyone told me to pick Buttigieg instead.
您事先不知情嘛 先生
You didn't know, sir. Marvin,
马文 我给你打了包票 中情局会为你提供资金...
I vouched for you. The CIA is bankrolling you.
无意冒犯 长官
All due respect, ma'am,
但您可以随时让布彻尔重新负责 他就在外面
you can always put Butcher back in charge. He's right outside.
星光呢 - 她现在叫安妮了
What about Starlight? - She goes by Annie now.
安妮能晃瞎纽曼的眼睛 削弱她的超能力吗
Can Annie burn out Neuman's fucking eyes, debilitate her?
近距离才可以 但那么近的话 安妮也肯定人头不保了
If she can get close enough to her without getting her head popped off, who knows?
但我们可能得被迫接受这种可能性
But we might have to accept the possibility
那就是纽曼是无懈可击的
that Neuman's... invulnerable.
1月6日国会就批准选举结果了
Congress certifies the election January 6.
此后 超人类距离总统职位 仅一步之遥
After that, a Supe is one heartbeat away from the presidency.
真♥他♥妈♥的
My fucking heartbeat.
我不久就要与其共事
Now, I can only keep my distance from her for so long.
消灭她是首要任务 - 他妈的好好完成任务
Eliminating her is top priority. - So do your fucking job.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
他妈的
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表