剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
先生 我只想让您知道我会...
I just want you to know that I would--
所以 是你让星光逃走的
So... You're the one who let Starlight get away.
那我怎么知道你不是泄密者呢
So how do I know that you're not the leak?
您找到我时 我的播客
When you found me... my podcast had...
有几百个粉丝 对吗
I don't know, a couple hundred fans.
大家都笑我来着
You know, folks laughed.
现在 我成了沃特全国电视网的主播
Now I'm the fucking anchor at VNN.
拥有数百万粉丝
With millions of followers.
他们不再笑了
And they ain't laughin' no more.
我才不在乎... - 请让我说完 好吗
I really don't care-- - Please! Just let me finish.
我穷尽一生
Now I have spent my whole life
站在圈外 想成为圈里的一员
on the outside, looking in.
是您...
It was you...
为我打开了进入圈子的那扇门 先生
...who threw that door open for me, sir.
你带我进入了这个圈子
You brought me in.
天哪 您给了我...
God, you have given me...
一切
...everything.
您...
You...
是我的一切
are everything to me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你激不起我的性♥欲♥
I am not sexually attracted to you.
确实 但这与性无关
No, this ain't about sex.
重要的是
No, this?
重要的是忠诚
This is about loyalty.
怎么...可你没有怀孕啊
But you're not pregnant.
可以通过长♥期♥服药
There's, um, a long regimen of drugs a person can take
来分泌乳汁
to make it happen.
会增大心脏 一点点而已
It enlarges the heart just a tiny little bit.
你这么做是为了我吗
You did this for me?
我愿意为您做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
任何事
Anything.
我的乖男孩
That's my boy.
我乖乖的小男孩
That's my good little boy.
任何拥有印着 “生活 大笑 爱”马克杯的人
Anyone who owns a "Live, Laugh, Love" mug
都不应该拥有 对一个国家如何运作的发言权
shouldn't have a say in how a country is run.
大众是劳动力 需要善良但坚定的指引
People are a labor force. They need a kind but firm hand...
你认为维琪知道拘留营的事吗
Do you think Vicky knows about the... internment camps?
天哪 我知道情况很糟糕
Christ. I knew shit was bad.
但不知道有这么糟糕
I just did not know how bad.
艾诗丽挠我的脚心的时候 自♥慰♥到了高♥潮♥
Ashley rubbed one out while she tickled my feet.
她说了很多可怕的话
She said so many horrible things.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
休伊 她还对你做了什么
Hughie. What else did she do to you?
我感觉很糟
I'm not fine.
我真的感觉很糟
I'm really not fine.
我想他 安妮 我想我爸
I miss him, Annie. I miss my dad.
休伊
Oh, Hughie.
我深感遗憾 没事的
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
我深感遗憾
I'm so sorry.
看哪
Well, looky here.
圣诞节提前到来了 萨米尔
Christmas came early, Sameer.
从一个法国佬那里偷来的
Nicked it off a French bloke.
足够让你开始工作了
Should be enough to get you started.
我不会这么做的 - 狗屁
I won't do it. - The fuck you won't.
随意折磨我好了 但我不能... 我不能为你造病毒
Do what you want to me, but I ca-- I can't do this for you.
听着
Listen.
一剂就好 强大到足以干掉祖国人
One dose. Strong enough to top Homelander.
然后你就可以回去见她了
And then you can go back to what's her name.
而且你不会再见到我了
And you don't got to see me no more.
但得先造好这一剂病毒
But this first.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不能造
I can't.
我们在实验室中意识到了这一点
It's what we realized in the lab.
病毒强大到足以杀死祖国人
To make the virus strong enough to kill Homelander
就会演变成不稳定的东西
would evolve it into something unstable.
不稳定是什么意思
What do you mean, unstable?
靠空气传播
Airborne.
具有高度传染性
Highly contagious.
杀伤力超强
Super lethal.
血液里含有五号♥化合物的人 都将面临危险
No one with Compound V in their bloodstream would be safe.
一场他妈的全球流行病
A global fucking pandemic.
我们说的不是杀死祖国人而已
We're not just talking about killing Homelander.
而是杀掉地球上的每一个超人类
We're talking about killing every Supe on earth.
包括安妮
That's Annie,
喜美子
Kimiko.
莱恩 - 维琪
Ryan. - Vicky.
佐伊
Zoe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但他们说病毒落入了坏人之手
But when they say shit's falling into the wrong hands...
指的是落入了你的手中
...they mean your hands.
我做梦也想不到 伙计
This is beyond our wildest dreams.
那位老兄给了我们灵丹妙药
Man, dude just gave us the silver bullet.
我们可以把他们全部消灭掉
We can wipe them all out.
比利 你不能同意这样做
Billy, you cannot go along with this.
伙计 没人说过要搞种族灭绝
Listen, mate, no one ever said nothing about genocide.
这他妈的是个笑话吗 - 他疯了
Is that a fucking joke? - He's insane.
“他们都该死 每个都他妈的该死” 这是谁说的
Who was it that said, "They all got to go"? "Every fucking last one of 'em."
他说的是谋杀 比利 成千上万的人
He's talking about murder, Billy. Of thousands.
世界会变得更美好
Think how much better the world would be.
他们中的很多人都是无辜的 好吗 我了解你
And a lot of them are innocent, okay? I know you--
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴 婊♥子♥
Shut your fucking cake hole, bitch!
等一下 我...
Wait a minute...
你看得到她
You can see her?
这他妈的是什么意思 你就是我
What the fuck's that supposed to mean, you're me?
在所有人中 你那溃烂 可能已经
I mean, out of all the fucking people that your festering fucked-up
成了豆腐脑的大脑选择了我
brain could've conjured up, you picked me.
真正的乔凯斯勒 死在潘杰希尔山谷了 傻♥逼♥
The real Joe Kessler? He's dead in the Panjshir Valley, motherfucker.
你从来都没把我拖出死人堆 你任由我死去
You never dragged me out. You left me to die.
我很快就会重获领导岗位
I'll be back at the head of the table in no time.
不
No.
我们会让莱恩看清形势 就这一个目的
We'll get Ryan's head clear, and that's it.
咱能别这么神神秘秘的吗 这里太他妈冷了
Fuck all this cloak and dagger shite. It's bloody freezing out here.
我们会帮你治疗 让你恢复健康
We'll patch you up right as rain.
不
No.
不
No.
不 我会记得那些事
No, I'd remember that.
我他妈的会记得
I'd fucking remember that.
当然 除非
Unless of course you've got a big, old,
注射过五号♥之后 你的大脑里 长出了一个大大的肿瘤 你个混♥蛋♥
fat, V'd-up brain tumor, you cunt.
所以你才看得到我
Which is why you are seeing me in the first place.
我为你杀了以西结
I killed Ezekiel for you.
我是你的一部分
I am inside of you.
我就是你
I am you.
所以我告诉你你想这么做时
Which is why when I tell you you want to do this,
我是在实实在在地告诉你 你♥他♥妈♥的想这么做
I am literally telling you that you fucking want to do this.
所以 别担心 比利 我的孩子
So don't you worry, Billy, my boy.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表