剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
听着 莱恩
Listen, Ryan,
我们得严肃地谈谈
we, uh, need to have a bit of a serious chin wag.
你看上去病得很重
You look... really sick.
可不是嘛
Don't I know it.
我巴不得自己痛痛快快地去了
Mate, I've wished myself dead more times than I can count.
可我还没死
And now here I am,
我想要更多的时间 虽然我的时间不多了
and I want some more time. But I don't have it,
我没有时间慢慢地告诉你这件事
and I don't have time to ease you into this.
你必须杀了他 比利
You're gonna have to kill him, Billy.
你不能再回沃特塔了
You can't go back to the tower.
你需要和格蕾丝阿姨离开 -什么
You need to go with Aunt Grace. - What?
什么时候 -现在 马上就走
Like when? - Now. Right now.
不 不行
No, I-I can't.
我爸会找到我的 -这次不会的 孩子
My dad would find me. -Not this time, kiddo.
可是
Well...
我不确定自己想离开
I'm not sure I want to leave.
我有点喜欢那里
I kind of like it there.
喜欢某一部分 -看到了吧
Well, parts of it. -You see?
你得把病毒打入他的身体 今天就打
You got to stab him with the virus and you got to do it today.
莱恩 不
Ryan, no.
你♥爸♥是一个… -格蕾丝
Your Dad is a-- - Grace.
听着
Look...
你妈去世不是你的错 她离世时说的话
when your mom died-- which weren't your fault...
你也听到了
...you heard what she said.
她让我承诺会保证你的安全 我正在兑现承诺
She had me promise to keep you safe, and that's all I'm trying to do here.
如果你告诉我 我是说 严肃地告诉我
Now, if you're telling me, I mean, seriously telling me,
和祖国人在一起让你感觉最安全
that the place you feel safest is with Homelander...
那我不会阻止你
...then I ain't gonna stop you.
你想玩吗
Do you want to play?
那好吧
All right, then.
来吧
Come on.
《静水流深》 深海的诗
你见到莱恩了吗
Have you seen Ryan?
没有 但如果你需要 我可以让制片助理去找找看
No, but I can send a PA to go look, if you need.
不用了
No. No.
男孩子需要自己的空间
Boys need their space.
清单呢 -对…
List? -Oh, yeah.
先生 我用荧光笔标记出的人 跟我们签了赔偿合同 如果他们…
Um… Sorry. Thank you. I highlighted anyone who's contract we'd have to pay out if they're...
被辞退 -好
...let go. -Great.
谢谢 做得好
Thank you. Good job.
你去吧
You're excused.
没问题 我能冲进去
You know, no problem. I can get it.
香菜口味
Cilantro.
先生们 超级七人队的成员彼此信任
Gentlemen. The Seven is a circle of trust.
我们要告诉各位的信息极其敏感
What we're gonna tell you is extremely sensitive.
懂吗 -听您指示 队长
Got it? -O Captain, my Captain.
这事一完 罗伯特辛格尔就得死
Robert Singer will be dead by end of business.
纽曼将宣誓就职
Neuman will be sworn in.
大众会恐慌
People will panic.
将会发生骚乱 流血 等等
There will be rioting, bloodshed, et cetera, et cetera.
必须有人快速行动 恢复秩序
Someone will have to swoop in and restore order.
我们将号♥召每一位沃特英雄 每一位都他妈的包括在内
We will put out the call to every Vought hero, every fucking one,
包围国会大厦 白宫和五角大楼
to surround the Capitol, the White House, and the Pentagon.
捍卫合法选举出的总统纽曼
Defending the rightful President Neuman.
现在 我需要你们两个…
Now, what I need you two--
真♥他♥妈♥的 吃块止咳糖
Fuck's sakes, get a Ricola.
对不起 先生 我非常抱歉 我只是…是服药导致的 你知道吧
Sorry, sir. I'm-I'm so sorry. I'm just... the meds, you know.
你知道的 那种药
You know, the... the meds.
会引发轻度心悸
They're just, they're causing a little
还有高烧 但这不是什么大事
heart palpitation and a high fever, but it ain't no big thing.
你一咳嗽 飞沫溅得我满身都是 真恶心
Okay, well, you're coughing all over me, and it's fucking disgusting.
往远点坐 -可…
Go further down. Scoot.
挪一边去
好的
再远点
Further.
正如我所说
As I was saying...
今天 这份清单上的每个人都需要
...everyone on this list needs to be removed.
永远地被清除掉
Permanently, by the end of the day.
如果考虑掌握我们污点信息的人
Hey, if we're thinking about who's got the most dirt on us,
艾诗丽不是应该首当其冲被清除吗
wouldn't Ashley's name be at the top of the list?
当然 好主意
Yeah. Sure. Good idea.
有人知道艾诗丽姓什么吗
Does anybody know Ashley's last name?
怎么…
What the...?
公共工程部
你说变形者可以通过这扇门 不会吧
You seriously telling us the Shifter can get through that?
据我所知 他们可能已经潜入这里了
Look, for all I fucking know, they could be in here already.
所以 从现在开始 每个人都要结伴行动
So, from now on, everybody moves with a partner,
每五分钟准时检查一次
and you check in every five minutes on the dot.
精神点 听从命令
Stay sharp and follow motherfucking orders.
来吧 开始吧
Come on, let's get to it.
先生 您会没事的
Sir, you're gonna be all right.
如果你们按照我的命令杀了纽曼
If you'd killed Neuman like I ordered,
我们就不会被困在地下四层 玩袖珍高尔夫球了
we wouldn't be stuck four stories underground playing pocket pool,
白♥痴♥
idiot.
该死
Balls.
喜美子 贴身保护辛格尔
Kimiko, stay on Singer.
你真的认为变形者在这里吗
Do you really think the Shifter is in here?
我希望不会 看在上帝的份上 但变形者可以变成任何人
I hope not, for Christ's sake, but it could be anyone,
所以 留意所有人的举动
so eyes on everyone.
没问题
Okay. You got it.
天哪
Jesus.
你还好吗 -还好
You okay? -Yeah.
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是…有点热
I'm just... warm.
这里热得像个熔炉
It's like a furnace in here.
里面热得像个熔炉
It's like a furnace in there.
你去弄点水喝吧
Y-You should go find some water.
好 你想要一瓶吗
Yeah. Okay. Do you want one?
好啊 -我马上就回来
I would love one. -I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
他妈的
Holy fucking shit.
该死
Balls.
伙计 对不起 这事有点蠢 不过很快就会说完
Hey. Hey, man. Hey, just... sorry. Just something... stupid.
别面向我 面向房♥间
Real quick, just don't look at me, look right into the room.
别面向我 面向房♥间
Don't look at me, just look forward.
别面向我 面向房♥间 -好吧
Don't look at me, just look forward. -All right, all right, okay.
保持冷静
Stay cool.
是安妮
It's Annie.
什么是安妮
What's Annie?
变形者 是安妮 她是变形者…
The Shifter, it's Annie.
什么 -别面向我 面向房♥间
What? -She's the Shifter. Don't look at me, just look forward.
你怎么知道 -相信我就是了
How do you know? -Just trust me,
我不知道变形是何时发生 如何发生的 但那边的肯定不是安妮
I don't know how or when they switched, but that is 100% percent not Annie.
好吧 听着
Okay, okay, okay, listen.
国家的命运依赖于我们保持冷静 所以 冷静…
The fate of the country relies on us keeping our shit together, so just chill--
嘿 嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
嘿 -要水吗
Hey. - Water?
谢谢 -给你
Thanks. - There you go.
很好
Yeah, great.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我知道
I know.
你…
Wow... you...
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 -是的 我们结婚了
Thank you. -Yep. We did that.
我们做了那件事
That is a thing... that we did.
郑重声明 是我求的婚
For the record, I proposed.
让父权制见鬼去好了 对吗
'Cause peg the patriarchy, right?
对 让父权制见鬼去好了
Yeah, peg the patriarchy.
对 让它见鬼 见所有的鬼
You got to peg it... peg it in all its holes.
结婚 我一生中做过的最棒的决定
Listen, getting hitched, best decision I ever made in my life,
祝贺你们俩
so congratulations to you both.
但…你知道 我得去趟卫生间
But, uh, you know, Mother Nature's calling,
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表