剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
化学家怎么知道如何 像波恩一样夺下别人的手♥枪♥呢
Okay. So, how does a chemist know how to disarm a guy like Jason fucking Bourne?
更像《这个杀手不太冷》中的 让雷诺吧
I'd say more like Jean Reno in Léon.
从来没有听说过这部电影 你说的很多东西早就过气了
Never heard of it. You're a thousand years old.
可以吗
Okay.
行
There.
需要我吻你 让你觉得好过些吗
You need me to kiss it better?
我没事
I'm fine.
我做不到
I can't.
你也要拒我于千里之外吗
You gonna knock me out, too?
伯恩斯和萨莎是我们...
We've got Berns and Sasha.
我不关心我们这边 米奇
I don't care about our side, Mitch.
告诉我对方的情况
Tell me about the other side.
沃特掌握的人还有多少
How many are still in Vought's pockets?
众议院有214人 参议院有43人
214 in the House. 43 in the Senate.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
不好意思 我迟到了 鲍勃的办公室一定是忘了通知我了
Sorry I'm late. Bob's office must've forgotten to loop me in on this.
《超级英雄管理法》立法议程
你能赶来真好 维琪
Glad you could make it, Vicky.
我看了新草案 好像有修改
I read the new draft. There seems to be an amendment.
沃特已经发号♥施令太久了
Vought's been calling the shots for too damn long.
多亏了星光 人们正在变得明智
Thanks to Starlight, folks are wising up.
美国司法部正在提出反垄断指控 我看我们得更进一步
The DOJ is filing antitrust charges, but I say we take it a step further.
该禁止超人类 待在军队 私人警♥察♥中
It's time we ban Supes from the military, from private policing,
禁止他们在政♥府♥任职了 难道你不同意吗
and all other government positions. Don't you agree?
当然同意了 我们也不想让别人觉得
Of course. But, I mean, we don't want to seem
我们对他们有偏见 所以...
as though we're prejudiced against them either, so--
超人类是艺人 仅此而已 没别的了
Supes are entertainers, period, end of story.
所以 难道我们不应该 把他们从街上带走
So, shouldn't we take them off the streets
放回他们应该去的 《蒙面歌♥王》 节目里吗
and put them back on The Masked Singer, where they belong?
绝对没错
Absolutely.
...未来 我来为大家介绍
超级七人队的新成员 智者和鞭炮
现在 智者加入了新的...
不打紧
No matter.
附近有个闪光军的支队
A Shining Light cell nearby.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
休伊帮助我进入了中情局的主机
Hughie helped me with the CIA Mainframe.
我现在是名黑客了
I'm a hacker now.
治疗师说得对
The therapist was right.
我需要面对自己的过去
I need to face my past.
所以我要把他们全部杀掉
So I'm going to kill them all.
不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是个坏主意 很坏
Absolute no. Bad. This is a bad idea, very bad.
闪光军正在伤害孩子们
Shining Light is hurting kids.
像我这样的孩子们
Kids like me.
你需要跟我一起去
You need to come with me.
不问问题 毫不犹豫
No questions. No hesitation.
因为我在要求你去
Because I'm asking you.
我们什么时候出发
When do we leave?
举起手臂就行了 - 好
Just keep your arms up. - Yeah.
你胳膊长 腿也长 把它们派上用场嘛
I mean, you're 80% limbs. Use 'em.
好 手臂举起来 - 好的
Okay. Arms are up. - Mm-hmm. Okay.
妈的 太狠了
Ah, fuck, that was hard.
我才使了十分之一的力气而已
That was, like, 10% of hard.
喂 你们觉得超级七人队的 这些新队员有道理吗
Yo. These new Seven picks make any goddamn sense to you?
居然选了智者
I mean, Sage? Elon Musk
埃隆马斯克都比她更有魅力 他可是半个机器人啊
has more charm than she does, and he's half-android.
我是说 不知为什么鞭炮恨我入骨
I mean, Firecracker hates my guts
但除此之外 我不明白为什么选她们
for some reason, but outside of that, I don't get it.
要有大事发生
Something big is happening.
我们需要帮助
And we need help.
我知道你们都不会喜欢这个提议
Now, look, I know y'all ain't gonna like this shit.
我想策反火车头 - 什么
I want to flip A-Train. - What?
你在开玩笑吧 - 那他妈的可不行
You're joking. - Fuck that.
我们让火车头做线人 没有比他更有价值的线人了
We turn A-Train informant, there's no bigger fish than him.
他也可能会谋杀你 - 他帮助证明了星光支持者的清白
Yeah, or he could murder you. - He did help clear your Starlighters.
伙计们 一个人内心摇摆不定时 我是看得出来的 好吗
Guys, I know when a motherfucker's wavering, okay?
火车头的内心摇摆不定 策反他的时机已经成熟了
And A-Train, he's right there, he's ready.
猜猜我对此可能会有何不满 - 不行
One guess what my problem with this might be? - No. No.
我们应该让布彻尔回来 - 绝对不行
I think we should bring Butcher back. - Fuck no.
需要我提醒你们 是谁在负责行动吗
And need I remind you who still runs this operation.
我还以为我们都有发言权 我还以为因此才让你领导
I thought we all had a say. I thought that was the point.
你们俩 你们起身就走 难道都不问一声吗
Hello? You guys want to ask before you just up and fuck off?
因为历史会表明我们才是正确的
'Cause we are on the right side of history here.
我就是觉得...
I just think that I am living proof...
天哪
Oh, God.
...美国仍然是充满机遇的土地 我就是个活生生的例子
...that America is still the land of opportunity,
在美国 一个女人可以一路奋斗 加入超级七人队
where a woman can make it all the way to The Seven Tower
鞭炮有重生之感 超级七人队新成员无畏地分享其信仰
而我并没有给某个男的吹♥箫♥
without blowing some dude to get there.
《超级英雄争霸》 加载中...
选择超级英雄
别当个贱♥人♥请求对战 接受 拒绝
点灯人 深红伯爵夫人
Lamplighter. Crimson Countess.
嘿 莱恩
Oi, Ryan.
布彻尔
Butcher?
我总比那些想狂捞沃特币 诡计多端的屌♥丝强
Well, better me than some dodgy incel hawkin' Voughtcoin.
我爸说我不应该和你说话
My dad said I'm not supposed to talk to you.
退出 是 否
等等 等一下 给我20秒就好
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on. Just-just give me 20 seconds.
开始
Begin.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我们现在正在说话
We're talking now. No, no, a-a proper catch up,
不 我是说好好叙叙旧 在现实生活中 在我家比较好
in real life, over at my place maybe.
拜托 别让我说只有六个月好活 跟你打同情牌
Come on, don't make me play the "six months to live" card.
如果你说只有一个月好活了 可能会有用
I mean, if you had a "one month to live" card, then that'd be something.
厉害
Nice one.
杀掉她
我活该
Reckon I deserved that.
请你考虑一下 好吗 我只有这个请求
Just please think about it, all right? That's all I ask.
我们不要被拒绝
And we will not be denied.
星光激♥情♥四射
早就应该对沃特和祖国人的力量
It is long overdue for Vought and Homelander's power
予以遏制和监管
to be curbed and regulated
因为他们没有所有的权力
because they do not have all the power.
我们才有
We do.
我知道我...不 星光...
I know that I... that-that Starlight...
嘿
Hey, boss?
...已经太久没有出现了
...has been gone for too long.
我只是想亲自...
I just wanted to personally thank you for... Well, today,
今天 我可以向你们保证 星光现身了
I can promise you, not anymore.
我回来了
I'm back.
星光回来了
Starlight is back.
与祖国人呼吸着同一个房♥间里的空气
Breathing the same air as Homelander.
该死 - 不好意思
Yeah. - S-Sorry, wh-wh... what?
星光 - 什么事
Starlight! Starlight!
我只是想让你知道 我将永远是你最忠诚的仆人
I just want you to know that I will forever be your most loyal servant.
好 - 听凭你的吩咐
Okay. - So, anything you need,
什么都行
anything,
任何要求都可以
I mean anything.
随着星光宣布做回... - 任何要求
Anything. - With Starlight reclaiming her role
...作为其运动的领导者 - 任何要求
as leader of her grassroots movement... - Anything.
要求加强... - 任何要求
...and calls for increased superhero oversight... - Anything.
好 好吧 - 好
Okay. - Okay? Good.
我在戈多尔金大学学习表演艺术 在蒙特利尔的沃特马戏团表演过
I studied performing arts at Godolkin. I did Cirque de Vought in Montreal.
你雇我不是为了 让我像棵橡树似的站着
You didn't hire me to stand around like a fucking oak tree.
你需要什么 - 指导
What do you need? - Some direction.
我孤立无援 好吗
Look, I'm on an island here, okay?
我有问题 但没人允许我说话
I have questions, but I'm not allowed to speak.
玄色的公♥寓♥像个忍♥者道场
Like, Noir lives in a ninja dojo apartment,
但据我所知 他并不懂空手道
but, best I can tell, he didn't know karate.
我需要一些意向性
I need some intentionality here.
可不可以提供一份播放列表 让我了解他的思想
Is there, like, a playlist I can use to get me inside his head?
闭嘴 大家都坐下 - 我认为不...
I don't think he listens-- - Shut the fuck up, Noir, and everyone take your seats.
艾诗丽 你可以走了
Ashley, you can go.
您说什么 先生
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表