剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
我认识其中一个人
I knew one of those guys.
我倒不是很喜欢他 但他是无辜的
Wasn't my favorite person, but... he was innocent.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我想你花了很多时间
I think you've spent so much time wearing
穿着那套愚蠢的黑人力量战服
that stupid-ass Black Power suit,
假装在乎
pretending to give a shit,
但装不下去
that something stuck.
可能你的心脏属于 那个男性白人种族主义者
You may have that racist white boy's heart up in you,
但你还有第二次真正在乎的机会
but you got a second goddamn chance to actually give a shit.
那么 你会怎么 利用这次机会呢 伙计
So what you gonna do with it, man?
去你的
Fuck you.
智者已经在追捕泄露这段视频的人
Sage is already hunting for whoever leaked that footage.
因为在乎只会害你被杀
'Cause giving a shit just gets you killed.
没错
True.
但你还活得好好的
But you're still standing here.
应该大约有十个闪光军 但也许...
Should be about 10 Shining Light, but maybe...
你还好吗
You okay?
你用了毒品吗
Are you high right now?
当然没有
Of course not.
有
You are!
只是一种温和的致幻剂混合物 我很好
It's just this light mélange of hallucinogens. I'm fine.
一个人 有武器
One man. Armed.
? Tu es à moi pendant le jour ?
? Oui, mais la nuit ?
? Je suis tout seul sans ?
? Et je m'ennuie ?
? Je suis jaloux de tout ce temps ?
? Moi, je veux...
法兰奇
Frenchie... Frenchie...
? Ne soient qu'à moi, le jour, la nuit, le jour ?
法兰奇
Frenchie.
科林
Colin?
法兰奇
Frenchie.
法兰奇
Frenchie...
科林
Colin?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
家人相聚而已
Just some family time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 你才没有
No, you're not.
如果你真的感到抱歉的话
If you were really sorry,
就不会一直杀人
you wouldn't have kept doing it.
不
不
Non, s'il vous pla?t. Non.
塞尔日
Sergei...
为什么要开枪打我
Why shoot me?
我不再控制你了 小兔兔
I don't hold your choke chain anymore, Zaichik.
没人控制你了
Nobody does.
你已经摆脱我了
Mm. You're free of me...
你看看自己吧
Aw, and look at you, on your own.
彻头彻尾的废材
Complete and utter failure.
你让那个男孩成了孤儿 居然还干了他 太可悲了
Fucking that boy you orphaned, it's pathetic.
一切都是因为你无法接受 自己一直以来都知道的事实
All because you cannot accept what you've always known to be true.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
一个活口都没留
Every last one.
妇女和儿童
The women and children.
这只能怪你自己
And you only have yourself to blame.
你是个杀人犯
You're a murderer.
一个彻头彻尾的...
A monster...
禽兽
...through and through.
喜美子
Kimiko?
嘿
Hey!
她是谁
Who is she?
你跑哪儿去了
Where did you go?
你在哪里学会玩这个的
Where'd you learn how to play?
故乡的酒吧
Down the local pub.
我和列尼花了几个小时玩这个
Lenny and I'd spend hours at it
我们的老爸正在跟他的朋友们生气
while the old man was getting pissed with his mates.
列尼是谁
Who's Lenny?
我的弟弟
My little brother.
他...
He, uh...
他去世了
he passed away.
我总是让着他 让他赢
I always used to let him win.
但我不会对你犯同样的错误 先生
But I ain't making the same mistake with you, governor.
对不起 嘿
Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
塔里的每个人都总是让我赢
Everyone at the Tower always lets me win.
不好玩
It's no fun.
在电视上看到你的救援行动了
Saw your save on the telly.
这么说你现在是大英雄了
So, you're a big hero now, eh?
不算什么英雄
Not really.
得了吧 你是个明星 台词什么的都牢牢记住了
Come on, you're a star. Nailed your lines and all.
其实我...
I actually...
我不小心伤害了一个人
I accidentally hurt someone.
你说伤害是什么意思
What do you mean, "hurt 'em"?
我本来应该把人抛出去
I was supposed to throw them...
但我太用力了
...but I did it too hard.
他们会没事的吧
They gonna be all right?
我爸爸说我根本不应该关心
My dad says I shouldn't even care.
我明白你为什么不想要我了
I get why you don't want me.
我也不会想要我
I wouldn't want me, either.
嘿
Hey.
你听我说
Now you listen to me.
我说的那些伤人的话...
Them horrible things I said--
我不是故意的
I didn't mean 'em.
我有这个...
I have this, uh...
我有这个习惯 明白吗
I have this habit, see,
推开别人的习惯
of pushing people away.
为什么
Why?
因为...
'Cause, uh...
因为我是个坏男人
'Cause I'm a bad man.
我没资格照顾孩子
I ain't got no business looking after a kid.
才不是呢
Ah, that's not true.
之前
Before,
你问我是否害怕
you asked if I was scared.
其实呢
And the truth of the matter...
我真的很害怕 伙计
is I'm bloody terrified, mate.
我将离开这个世界 却一无所获
I'm leaving this world with nothing to show for it.
失去了弟弟
I lost me bruv...
你的妈妈
...your mum.
到我死时
And I could be leaving without making things right
可能还没解决好她儿子的问题
with the one part of her that is still alive.
那一点
And that...
比什么都让我害怕
...that scares me more than anything.
为什么倒掉
Why'd you do that?
我没烤好 糖放得太多了
I fucked 'em up. Put way too much sugar in 'em.
嘿
Hey...
我们再玩一局怎么样
how about we have another game, eh?
好 - 那就来吧
Yeah. - Come on then.
三局两胜 好吗 放马过来
Best of three, all right? Give me your best game.
告诉我你和星光的关系
So, tell me about your relationship with Starlight.
我知道你们两个是朋友
I understand you two were friends.
朋友
Uh, friends?
不 我不会说我们是朋友
Um, no, I wouldn't say that we were friends.
我是说 我们偶尔分享杏仁巧克力
I mean, we, uh, shared an Almond Joy from time to time.
我们的记录显示在过去的一个月内 你给星光之家
Our records show you made a phone call
打过电♥话♥ 所以...
to the Starlight House within the past month, so...
你在跟她合作吗
Are you working with her?
不 我只是要捐赠一些衣服
Uh, no, I-I was just, um, donating some clothes?
为什么你的心脏像大鼓一样狂跳
So why is your heart pounding like a little bass drum?
我什么都没做 我发誓 - 我们都冷静一下
I didn't do anything, okay? I swear. - Okay, let's-let's just all calm down.
好吗
Okay?
你没有惹祸 阿妮卡
You're not in trouble here, Anika.
星光才是坏人
Starlight's the bad guy here.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表