剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
I'm going in.
喜美子
Kimiko?
我要心怀正念来行事
I'm going to move clarity forward through mindfulness.
还有一堆麻醉剂
And a gang of halothane to go with it.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
你砍掉了无辜者的一条腿
How you chopped off an innocent man's leg...
你觉得这叫没事吗
...does that sound fine to you?
这是我唯一能攻击祖国人的办法
It's the only way... I'm gonna get a proper crack at Homelander.
你和莱恩谈过吗
Have you talked to Ryan?
你还在尝试救他出来吗
Are you even trying to get him out anymore?
还是说从前的杀戮欲死灰复燃了
Or is... this just the same old bloodlust all over again?
天哪 你真♥他♥妈♥让我丧气
Jesus Christ, you're doing me fucking head in.
我在努力拯救世界
I'm trying to save the bleedin' world here.
一定会有流血牺牲
Claret's gonna get spilt.
做需要做的事...
I can't do...
和让你开心 我无法兼而得之
what needs to be done and keep you happy.
比利 拜托
Billy, come on.
“拯救世界” 别搞笑了
I mean, "saving the world"? Really?
为了杀死祖国人一个人
You're gonna kill one Homelander...
你会不惜毁掉世界
...just to end up with another.
不要做时间窃贼
好了 分头行动
All right, split up,
保持联♥系♥ 远离各方的视线
stay connected, stay the fuck out of sight.
其实 我们知道 如果那次强♥奸♥是合法的
Actually, we know if the rape is legitimate.
那个女人的身体就有办法拒绝受孕
The woman's body has a way to reject that pregnancy.
全国范围内禁止堕胎 是个确凿无疑的好政策
A nationwide ban on abortion is just good policy.
陈酿龙舌兰酒 继续上 不要停
Tequila shots. Reposado. Keep 'em coming.
刚刚有人向我解释堕胎 这个人不接受任何其他女人的陪伴
I just had abortion mansplained to me by a guy who refuses to be alone with
只跟妻子和情妇待在一起
any woman who isn't his wife... or mistress.
我不知道
I don't know.
讨好这些人
I mean, cozying up to these people,
简直是在要我的命
you're fucking asking me to do the impossible here.
我11岁时 奶奶被诊断出患有癌症
When I was 11, my grandma was diagnosed
第三阶段慢性淋巴细胞白血病
with Stage 3 chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
她开怀大笑 但她很快就变得骨瘦如柴
God... She had the biggest laugh, but she got so small so fast.
她卧床不起
She was bed-ridden.
救治这样的前黑豹党党员 医生们并不上心
The doctors didn't care about saving some old ex-Black Panther
他们告诉我父母没有法子了
and they told my parents there was nothing to be done.
之后连续三天晚上我都没睡 发现了一种治疗方法
I stayed up the next three nights and discovered a cure.
给那些自以为是 脑满肠肥的白人 看了我的研究
Presented my research to those satisfied fat crackers,
他们拍拍我的头
they patted me on the head,
说我可爱 还嘲笑我
said I was adorable and laughed at me.
奶奶痛苦地尖叫着死去
Grandma died screaming in pain.
我可以治愈癌症 扭转全球变暖
I could cure cancer, reverse global warming,
但有什么意义呢
but what's the point?
人是动物 排着大长队 在沃特乐园寻找欢乐
Humans are animals. And the lines at Voughtland are too long as it is.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你记得谁都不肯听
Because you remember what it's like,
一个小女孩的话是他妈的什么感觉
being a little girl who no one fucking listens to.
还因为 让他们都去死好了
And because fuck them all.
我们这样的女人 只有一种办法能得到自己应得的东西
The only way women like us have ever gotten what we deserved...
一边利用他们的财富 一边缓缓地割开他们的喉咙
...one hand in their pockets while the other slits their fucking throats.
现在
Now...
你是加入还是退出
You in or out?
聚会很棒 不是吗 看到他们免费供应虾了吗
It's a great party, huh? Y'all see all the free shrimp they got?
鞭炮 这是私密谈话
Firecracker, it's kind of a private conversation.
但我确信酒吧里有橙汁和酒精饮料
But I'm sure the bar has some SunnyD and Everclear.
派对的举办者呢
Where is our host?
哪儿都没见着他
I have not seen him in a while.
骑士大人
Master Knight.
这是你最喜欢的
It's your favorite.
德国巧克力蛋糕
German chocolate.
因为光着屁♥股♥坐上去 质感很爽 对吗
For the texture against the bare cheeks, right?
好
Okay.
享用吧Go.
好...
Okay.
好
Okay.
来吧 坐呀
Sit.
这样 好
Yeah. Like this?
好 把它弄个稀巴烂
Yeah. Moosh it.
现在
Now...
放屁
fart.
那就...算了 我真的不... 我真没必要这么做 老兄
Oh, that's-- That's okay, I don't really-- I don't really have to, dawg.
我...不过 我感觉很好
Yeah, I mean, I'm fine, though.
很不错
This is fine.
太他妈性感了
Oh, that's fucking hot.
不等我就开始了
Ugh. You started without me?
不 你来得正是时候
No, no, no, no. You are just in time.
我给你留了一份礼物 在更衣室里
I left a present for you in the changing room.
不 这次不是粪便
And no, it's not scat. This time.
网络喷子 清理干净
Webweaver, clean up.
我们才刚刚开始
We are just getting started.
天哪
Oh, man.
天哪 你好像确实病得很厉害
Oh, goddamn. You really do look like warmed-up shit.
操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, go fuck yourself.
今天已经操两次了
Already did. Twice today.
累得我手都抽筋了
Look at how my hand cramped up.
那个萨米尔真挺了不起
You know, we got to give Sameer credit.
顽强的小混♥蛋♥
Little fucker's a tough nut.
他会屈服的
He'll crack.
他别无选择
Ain't got no choice.
我们都别无选择
None of us do.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你想知道对我来说 比起最后一次 执行任务 更困难的是什么吗
Man, you want to know what was harder for me than going off on that last tour?
回家来
Coming home.
在苹果蜂和塔尼娅在一起
Applebee's with Tanya.
帮小乔学三角学 他妈的去买♥♥毛巾
Helping Joe Jr. with his trig. Fucking towel shopping.
无论去哪里 我都看到了一张张面孔
Everywhere I looked, I saw the faces,
那些你和我折磨和杀掉的人满脸是伤
the ruined faces of those men that you and me tortured and killed.
但我只是...我无法面对我在家的身份
But see, I just-- I couldn't square up who I was at home
因为我做下了那些事
with the shit that I'd done.
一天晚上 吃完辣酱无骨鸡翅后
And then, one night, over... boneless fucking buffalo chicken wings,
我清楚地认识到
it came to me. Crystal.
那个倒垃圾 看《体育报道》的家伙
That guy that was taking out the trash and watching SportsCenter,
那并不是我
that wasn't me.
真正的我
The real me?
真正的我喜欢听到他们尖叫
The real me likes to hear them scream.
所以 现在告诉我 比利 真正的你是什么样的
So, now, tell me, Billy... who's the real you?
我们应该回去参加派对了吧
Should we get back to the party?
这就是派对 宝贝
Oh, this is the party, baby.
等楼上的应酬结束了 有权有势的大佬们都会来这里
When that shit upstairs is over, the real movers will come down here.
他们也想和你一起玩玩
They'll want to play with you, too.
我要把我肿胀的阴蒂 按在你愚蠢的 蒙着面的脸上
I'm gonna sit my swollen clit on your stupid masked face
像臭鼬一样撒尿 我刚刚吃了芦笋 尿味会很冲的
and piss like a skunk, and I just had asparagus.
你想要吗 - 想
You want that. - Yes?
那就对了 我问你想要吗 你个贱夫
Yes. I said, you want that, Pain Slut.
想 女主人
Yes! Yes, Mistress--
我要把你的鸡♥巴♥咬下来煮掉 我可是吃人不吐骨头的
I'm gonna bite your dick off and cook it. I am 100% a cannibal.
停 别再继续了 叔叔
Stop! No more. Uncle.
如果网络喷子想叫停 他会使用安全词
If Webweaver wants you to stop, he'll use his safe word.
我会用手操你的菊花 直到你拉出屎来
I'm gonna feel your pink asshole around my wrist until you shit.
蜘蛛网
Spiderweb!
什么
What?
对不起
Oh, sorry,
抱歉 别人挠我时 我就喜欢大声喊
sorry. I just like to shout stuff out while I'm being tickled.
我现在太他妈的“性奋”了
I'm so fucking turned on right now.
好爽
Yes.
爽
Yeah.
我的下面好湿好黏啊
Oh, it's getting pretty swampy down there.
狼蛛
Tarantula!
搞什么鬼
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表