剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你保证
You promise.
休伊 等等
Hughie... Wait.
你把钱留在梳妆台上了吗
You leave the money on the dresser?
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you up.
嘿
Hey.
也许你今天应该卧床休息 不是吗
Yeah, maybe you should stay in bed today, no?
是的
Yeah...
这已经算幸运了
Could've been a lot worse.
我是说 如果你当时不在场的话 情况会更糟
I mean, it would've been a lot worse if you weren't there.
谢谢
Thank you.
工作
Work.
你的语言治疗师格洛丽亚
Your speech therapist Gloria
告诉我你都做了哪些努力
has filled me in on the work you've been doing.
进展如何
How's that been going?
要是进展顺利的话 我就不会来这里了
你知道 心理沉默症
You know, psychological mutism
通常是一个人对过往创伤 表现出的症状
is often a symptom of trauma in one's past.
你对此有何看法
What do you think about that?
我们的过去并不塑造我们
我完全同意 但有时
I couldn't agree more. But sometimes
你必须面对自己的过去才能摆脱它
you have to confront your past in order to be free of it.
好吧 不如我们先从容易的事情入手
Okay. Why don't we start with something simple?
跟我讲讲你的父母
Tell me about your parents.
天哪 你现在才告诉我们
Jesus. You're just telling us now?
你去找专科医生看过吗 你...
Have you seen any specialists, have you, um...
那么 你还有多久可活 - 这他妈的不关你的事
So how long you got? - It's none of your fucking business.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
不知道为什么我要告诉你们 我有个守护天使
I'm not sure why I'm telling you at all. Let's just say I got an angel on my shoulder.
她唠叨个没完
And she's a right bloody nag.
布彻尔 我试图警告过你那东西有毒
Butcher, I tried to warn you that that shit was poison.
你又不是我们团队的一员
You ain't one of us.
嘿 - 好啦
Hey! - All right!
我们谈谈
A word.
你走人吧 - 什么
You're done. - What?
你被解雇了 拿上你的东西滚蛋吧
Fired. Grab your shit and get the fuck out.
我对你们坦诚相待 你就这么感谢我吗
I level with you lot and this is the thanks I get.
真♥他♥妈♥的 看看诚实会带来什么后果
Fuck me. See what being honest gets you?
诚实 过去六个月里 你一直在对我们撒谎
Honest? Motherfucker, you've been lying to us for the last six months.
不说不等于说谎
Not telling ain't lying.
听着 你需要各种各样的援助 伙计
Look, you need all the help you can get, mate.
不需要你援助 你是个负担 布彻尔
Not from you. You're a liability, Butcher.
那我就不继续当负担了
I ain't gonna let this stand, then.
英雄克星是我的
The Boys is mine.
你这是一个垂死之人最后一次吹牛
Says a dying man with one last bluff.
现在拿上你的东西滚蛋吧
Now grab your shit and get the fuck out.
不然我就把你赶出去
Or I'll throw you out.
就... - 我不想听 他得走人
Just... - I don't want to hear it. He's out.
不满的话 你可以跟他一起走人
You can join him if you don't like it.
英雄克星
第四季第二集
小镇孩子跟着妈妈 在蒙大拿州的牧场长大
Small-town kid grows up on a Montana ranch with his mom.
从表面上看 他是一个普通的 典型的美国男孩
On the surface, he's an everyday all-American boy.
但在内心深处 他知道自己与众不同 很特别
But deep in his heart, he knows he's different, special.
他总是问自己:“我是谁 ”
He's always asking himself, "Who am I?"
有一天 这个问题得到了解答
Then one day that question is answered
因为祖国人从天而降
when Homelander flies down from the sky
眼里含着泪水... - 没有泪水
and says with tears in his eyes-- - No tears.
他自豪地说 “儿子 是时候让你站在我身边了”
and says, proudly, "Son, it's time for you to take your place by my side."
莱恩觉得这事令人惊讶 但却是不可避免的
And for Ryan it feels surprising, yet inevitable.
他一直都知道自己注定会出人头地
He always knew he was destined for greatness.
因为他出身于伟大
Because he came from greatness.
儿子 觉得难以置信吧
Oh, buddy, can you believe that?
祖国男孩
你觉得怎么样
W-What do you think?
很酷
It's cool,
我感觉
I guess.
你感觉
You guess?
我觉得棒极了 - 哦 太棒了
I think it looks amazing. - Oh, so amazing.
非常有销路 - 非常有销路
Really marketable. - So marketable.
这个创意太假了
The whole pitch blows.
它...才不假呢
It... does not blow.
比米高梅片场南希里根那出还假
It blows, harder than Nancy Reagan on the MGM backlot.
对不起 你来这里做什么
I'm sorry, why are you here?
火♥药♥之后 沃特解雇了 大部分超级英雄的伙伴
Vought got rid of most of the sidekicks after Gunpowder.
不惜付超出他们盈利能力的解雇金
The settlements exceeded profitability.
是的 但我认为莱恩不会 向人力资源部门投诉我
Yeah, but I don't think Ryan is gonna file an HR complaint against me.
什么
A what?
莱恩是第一个天生的超级英雄 对他进行推广时需要反映出这一点
Ryan is the first natural-born superhero. And his brand needs to reflect that.
他不是诞生于沃特实验室的怪胎
He's not one of Vought's lab rat freaks.
他是被命运或上帝选中
He was chosen-- by fate, God, whatever--
成为拯救世界的人
to be the one who saves the world.
是的
Yes.
但我们不要忘记 他的特别来源于何处 不是吗
But let's not forget why he is special. Shall we?
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
当然是神选之子
Chosen by God, sure,
但是...是我创造出来的
but, uh... made by me.
“天选之人”的叙述 只对孤胆英雄才有效
The chosen one narrative only works if he stands alone.
哈利波特 尼奥 卢克天行者
Harry Potter. Neo. Luke Skywalker.
好莱坞训练人们喜爱 白人男孩做孤胆救世主
Hollywood's trained people to fall in love with white boy lone saviors.
所以 美国会想要爱上莱恩的
So, America will want to fall in love with Ryan.
沃特《国际犯罪规划》
这是什么
What is this?
这是犯罪规划 你要首次救援了 恭喜你 儿子
Uh, it's a crime itinerary. Your first save. Congratulations, son.
我没在拍摄时间表上
I'm not on the call sheet.
你想为自己的儿子建立一个王国
You wanted a kingdom for your son.
我正在帮你实现这个目标
I'm helping you get it.
很好 正如我们讨论的那样
Excellent. Just as we discussed.
你看着办吧
Feel free to move forward.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不介意照张合影吧
Ah, if you don't mind?
我在这里是因为祖国人要我在这里
I'm here because Homelander wants me here.
因为他信任我
Because he trusts me.
听着 我知道 你是地球上最聪明的女人
Listen. I know you're the smartest woman on earth--
最聪明的人
Smartest person.
我给你点建议吧
Let me give you some advice.
我们女孩应该互相支持嘛
You know, girls supporting girls.
你不能那样跟祖国人说话
You cannot talk to Homelander like that.
我在讲真话
I'm telling him the truth.
你太怕他了 吓得连头发都拔光了
You're so afraid of him, you've plucked yourself bald.
如果我是你 我会让自己变得有用
If I were you, I'd make myself useful.
开始分泌乳汁 好让他吮吸你的乳♥头♥吧
You know, get some lactation going, let him suck on those titties.
不然就会落得 玛德琳斯蒂尔威尔那样的下场
Before you end up like Madelyn Stillwell.
艾诗丽 你好吗
Oh, Ashley, hey, what's up?
我正想见你这位女老板呢
Just the girl boss I wanted to see.
我一直在四处找你呢
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我听说莱恩要进行第一次单独救援
Hey, so I heard that Ryan's doing his first solo save.
我想和你谈谈 我有个想法
I want to talk to you about something. I have this idea.
那么 要是...
Okay, so, what if...
听我说完
and just hear me out on this,
要是他救援之前我到场了怎么样
what if I was there?
就这事 就是这个想法
That's it. That's the pitch.
你想加入 适合全家老少观看的拯救行动吗
Hmm. You want to join a family-friendly PG save?
别忘了 你还在善待动物组织的 兽♥交♥观察名单上
While PETA still has you on their bestiality watchlist?
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
自以为聪明的蠢人 真♥他♥妈♥的让我抓狂
Stupid people who think they're smart make me want to eat my own shit.
你为什么允许她这样跟你说话
Why do you let her talk to you like that?
她只是个婊♥子♥
She's just a bitch.
也许她来大姨妈了
It's probably that time of the month.
满月的时候就会来 不是吗
It's like a full moon thing, isn't it?
你是一个基因优越的人
You're a genetically superior being,
在进化上 她相当于水豚
and she's the evolutionary equivalent of a capybara.
水什么 - 水豚 一种南美洲的巨型啮齿动物
Cappuccino...? - It's a giant rodent from South America.
你比她更优秀 表现得优秀点
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表