剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Who wants to join me? Come on.
你知道你会想这么做
You know that you want to.
你来我的派对 你喝我的威士忌 你上我的妓♥女♥
You come to my parties, and you drink my whiskey, and you bang my hookers.
不全是你的
Well, not all of you.
嗯 也许是他的
Well, maybe him.
也是那边那家伙的
And that guy right there.
但 还有她
But... And her.
但无论如何 我其实有一个重要的公告
But anyway, I have a serious announcement actually.
在我看来
It seems
你们这些善良的人和亲密的朋友
that you good people and close friends
也没有办法
are not going to be able to
没有机会去投我成为下一任州长
have the opportunity to vote for me for your next governor.
看来选举委员会用他们无限的智慧
It seems that the election committee in their infinite wisdom
决定了你们应得的
has decided that you deserve
让白♥痴♥西格尔为你们的下一任州长
to have dickhead Segal as your next governor.
所以 我们应该做点什么呢
So, what are we going to do about that?
我来告诉你们该怎么做
I'll tell you what we're gonna do about that.
我们要站起来
We are going to stand up
我们要说 并告诉他们 “狗屁”
and we are going to say,and tell them, "Bullshit!"
所有 如果你和我一起 说 “狗屁”
So, if you're with me, say, "Bullshit!"
这是个好的开始 就在那里
That's a good start, right there.
你是在放狗屁
You're full of shit.
对 你这白♥痴♥ 你满嘴狗臭屁
Yeah, you dickhead, you're full of shit.
啊 我忠实的客户经理出现了
Ah. My loyal account exec showing up.
忠诚 这是你的游戏
That's your game, loyalty.
桌子上是不安全的
It's not safe on the table.
你为什么不从桌子上下来 别让自己看起来像个傻子似的
Why don't you get off the table and stop making a fool of yourself?
你们都是我买♥♥单的
You are on my dime.
我就在上面 我是在告诉
And I am up here, and I'm telling
这个房♥间充满了伪君子的真♥相♥ 他们不想听
this room full of hypocrites the truth they do not want to hear.
你说他们是伪君子 你才是伪君子
You calling them hypocrites,you're the hypocrite.
不 我就是在说你这个伪君子
No, I'm calling you a hypocrite.
放开我 我为你做了一切 你竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我
Get off me. I did everything for you, and you stabbed me in the back.
- 你背叛了我 - 我怎么背叛你了
- You betrayed me.- How did I betray you?
- 怎么背叛 - 是你背叛了我
- How?- You betrayed me.
我就让你做一件事
I asked you to do one thing.
你让我做过什么 告诉我你怎么要求我的
What did you ask me to do? Tell me what you asked.
就一件事
One thing.
我爱她
I loved her.
所以
So...
那家医院是以我父母命名的
that was going to be my parents' name up on that hospital.
所以
So...
山姆下来 他们不想我们待在这里 马上下来 我们走
Sam, just come down. They don't want us here. Just come down and let's go.
谢谢 亲爱的 这只是一小步
Thank you, darling. It's just one step.
但 孩子 这很重要
But, boy, it's a doozy.
喔 看看你们脸上震惊的表情
Oh, would you look at the shocked looks on your faces.
不过你们别担心
But don't you worry.
四年里 你们会有机会为我投票的
Four years, you're gonna get a chance to vote for me.
所以 大家畅饮吧 我请客
So, everybody drink up, it's on me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
- 我得走了 - 不行
- I've got to go. - Nope.
过来
Come on.
女士们 先生们 不要让这个玷污了
Ladies and gentlemen,let's not let this sully
如此美好的夜晚
what has already been such a wonderful evening...
寻找牧羊人的一群羊
A bunch of sheep looking for a shepherd.
你能帮我 去取车吗 亮晶晶
Get the car, will you, sparkles?
我会带你去奥尔巴尼
I was gonna take you to Albany.
你会成为州长的助手
You were gonna be aide to the governor.
你真的搞砸了
You really screwed up.
你也是
So did you.
嗯 不同的是 我要坐一辆兰博基尼回家了
Well, difference is, I'm going home in a Lamborghini.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我知道怎么照顾自己的敌人
Because I know how to take care of my enemies.
有时候太好了
Sometimes too well.
我喝醉了 你开车
I'm shit-faced, you're driving.
你认为这结束了吗
You think this is over?
小心你的脚
Watch your feet.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
格雷厄姆 等下
Graham, wait.
我得走了
I got to go.
不 不 不 来吧 我要带你回家
No, no, no. Come on. I'm gonna take you home.
- 我有个会面 - 不 求你了
- I got a meeting.- No. Please.
不要走 跟我回家 好吗
Don't go. Just come home with me, okay?
求你了
Please?
- 一小时后跟你汇合 - 不 不 不
- Meet you there in an hour.- No, no, no.
求你了
Please?
- 来吧 - 一小时
- Come on. - One hour.
不 不 不 格雷厄姆 格雷厄姆
No, no, no. Graham. Graham.
你到底在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
格雷厄姆 你在这做什么 我担心你
Graham, what are you doing here? I'm worried about you.
你为什么大老远开车来这
Why are you driving all the way over?
不 你得离开这 你得离开这里
No. You have to leave. You have to get out of here.
- 为什么 - 上车
- Why? - Get in the car...
- 举起手来 - 该死
- Hands behind your head.- Shit.
你在干什么 把枪放下 你在做什么
What are you doing? Put the gun away.What are you doing?
他是我的一个朋友 别担心
He's a friend of mine. Don't worry.
- 什么 - 他是我的一个朋友
- What? - He's a friend of mine.
你在干什么 把枪放下
What are you doing? Put the gun away.
举起手来
Hands behind your head.
别这样 用枪指着我
Don't do this. Put the gun on me.
让她上车 把车开走 好吗
Just let her get a car and drive away, okay.
这个恩惠有点晚了
It's a little late for favors.
- 出什么事了 - 一切都会好起来的 你要相信我
- What's going on?- It's gonna be okay. You have to trust me.
- 发生什么事了 - 一切都会好的
- What's going on? - It's gonna be okay.
嘿 够了
Hey! Enough!
别看他 看着我
Don't you look at him, look at me.
- 你的枪放哪了 - 什么
- Where is the gun? - What?
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
- 这是我和 - 转过身
- This is between me and...- Turn around.
别担心 别担心
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
另一把枪
The other gun.
格雷厄姆 他在说什么呢 另一把什么
Graham, what is he talking about? What other one?
慢点
Slowly.
把枪放在地上
Put it on the ground.
你有枪 我害怕 我害怕
You have a gun? I'm scared. I'm scared.
别怕
Don't be scared.
现在 进去 你们俩 安静点
Now, inside, both of you, quietly.
出什么事了
What's going on?
举起手来 汤米
Hands behind your head, Tommy.
别担心 别担心
Don't worry. Don't worry.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
- 搞什么鬼 - 这就是你做事的方式 啊
- What the hell?- This is how you do things, huh?
冷静 冷静
Calm down! Calm down!
汤米把对象带来了
Tommy brought a date.
他不会碰你 他不会碰你
He's not gonna touch you.He's not gonna touch you.
乌扎伊 看着我
Uzay, look at me.
这是你我之间的事 快点 把枪放下
This is between me and you.Come on, put the gun down.
乌扎伊 拜托
Uzay, come on.
你要杀一个无辜的女孩
You're killing an innocent girl.
我们没有选择 我们不能让她去报♥警♥
We have no choice. We can't let her go to the police.
这与她无关 让她走 让她走
Nothing to do with her! You let her go!Let her go!
如果她有个三长两短 我们就有麻烦了
If anything happens to her, we have nothing but trouble on our hands.
冷静 保持冷静
Calm down. Keep it calm.
- 好的 好的 好的 - 都不许动
- Okay, okay, okay.- Nobody move!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Just calm down.
慢点 乌扎伊 慢点
Slowly, Uzay. Take it slow.
大家马上把枪放下
Everybody drop your guns now!
乌扎伊
Uzay.
你碰她 你不会活着走出这里 我对天发誓
Touch her, you're not gonna walk ut of here alive. Swear to God.
动手
Do it!
好的 快点 把枪放下
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表