剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
啊 我是新来的邻居 有人告诉我这是个好地方
Ah, I'm new to the neighborhood. And someone told me this was a good spot.
嗯
Hmm...
- 朴实无华的 - 嗯
- Unpretentious. - Mmm...
我先来的 所以我想这意味着是你跟踪我
And I got here first, so I think that means you're stalking me.
我认错了 你不是在跟踪我 你是在守株待兔
I stand corrected. You weren't stalking me. You were lying in wait.
那仍是一项重罪
It's still a felony.
如果这是你需要考虑的
If that's how you need to think about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你遇到什么人了吗
Are you meeting someone?
没有 没有 你呢
No. No, you?
没有 你想一起喝闷酒吗
No. You want to drink alone together?
我现在不觉得我会是一个好伴侣
I don't think I'd be very good company right now.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
和以往一样
The usual.
来一杯酸橙苏打水
One club soda with lime coming up.
我拿这个 我要去那边坐坐
I got this. I'm going to take this over.
加苏打和柠檬 你知道 你可以去那个咖啡店
Club soda and lime. You know, you could go to a coffee shop for that.
我喜欢这个酒吧 我曾经面朝下地离开这里 现在我的脚已经离开了
I like the bar. I used to leave here face-down. Now I leave on my feet.
让我感觉好多了
It feels much better.
你得教我怎么做
You'll have to teach me how to do that.
那是什么
What's that?
让自己感觉更好点
Feel better about yourself.
很糟糕的一天
Rough day?
不
No.
如果是我让你失去了科尔曼的客户
If it's about losing the Coleman account to me...
它不是 我们能不谈工作吗
It isn't. Can we not talk about work?
除了工作还有什么
What else is there besides work?
那天我路过这个热带鱼的地方
I passed by this tropical fish place the other day,
这让我想起了我一直想要一个 当我还是个孩子的时候
and it reminded me how I'd always wanted one, ever since I was a kid.
当时 我妈说我们买♥♥不起
Back then, my ma said that we couldn't afford it,
就算是有可能 我可能会超喂它们
and even if we could, I'd probably overfeed them
然后他们都得死
and they'd all end up dead.
是啊 我童年充满了这样的正能量
Yeah, my childhood was filled with positive reinforcement like that.
如果能让你好受一点的话 我是不同的
If it makes you feel any better,mine wasn't that different.
你买♥♥不起一个水族馆
You couldn't afford an aquarium?
我想要一条狗
I wanted a dog.
我记得当时还想 我是多么的不开心
And I remember thinking... I'm not having much fun here.
我不确定还要不要狗了
I'm not sure a dog would either.
那就要鱼 哈
So fish, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 他们在这里有很好的鲑鱼 他们不是在水箱里 他们是在盘子里
Well, they have pretty good salmon here.They're not in a tank, they're on a plate.
那很好 我喜欢看它们 然后吃掉它们
That's all right. I like looking at them and eating them.
我们可以点几个菜吗
Can we get a couple of menus, please?
你知道 我们只是在一起掰面包
You know, just 'cause we're breaking bread together
并不意味着我会对你更和气的
doesn't mean I'm going to go any easier on you.
那是什么 你以为这是某种阴谋
Is that what you think this is, some kind of ploy?
不 但
No, but...
你是唯一不想谈工作的人 记得吗
You were the one who didn't want to talk about work, remember?
你是对的 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
记录在案了 如果你认为我会放过你 那你是疯了
And for the record, if you think I'd ever go easy on you, you're crazy.
罗珊娜 我需要跟你谈谈
Roxanna, I need to talk to you.
我开会要迟到了 迈尔斯
I'm late for a meeting, Miles.
只需一秒钟
This'll just take a second.
会计有一个关于电汇的问题 实际上更多的是一个危险信♥号♥♥
Accounting had a question regarding wire transfers. More of a red flag, actually.
他们发现那笔钱汇到
They noticed that the amount of money wired
一个欧洲银行账户金额是为艺术品修复
to a European bank account for art restoration
同样工作的这个费用稍微大了一点
is slightly inflated compared to the typical fees for the same work.
有几件物品需要拿出去修复
There are several pieces out for restoration.
他们可能会统一收费
They probably consolidated the charges.
一切都是逐项抵扣的
Everything is itemized.
嗯 斯威夫特的收藏品中有一些相当重要的绘画
Well, the Swift Collection has some pretty significant paintings
可以证明价格膨胀
that could justify inflated prices.
取决于工作量
Depending on how much work was...
省省你的废话吧
Just cut the bullshit.
- 为什么要保密 - 你什么意思
- Why the secrecy? - What do you mean?
从第一天开始斯威夫特客户的细节已是不透明的 至少可以这样说
From day one the details of the Swift account have been opaque, to say the least.
噢 得了吧 从第一天开始你的自我调整就没有适应
Oh, please. From day one your ego still hasn't adjusted
我拉来了我们最大的客户这个事实
to the fact that I pulled in our biggest account.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
啊咳
Ahem.
惠特曼先生要在他的办公室马上见你
Mr. Whitman needs to see you both in his office right away.
你确定你之前从没见过这个人
And you're sure you've never seen this man before?
非常肯定
Positive.
啊 他们来了
Ah, here they are now.
你好吗
How you doing?
华盛顿警探 纽约警♥察♥局克雷默探员 FBI
Detective Washington, NYPD.Agent Kramer, FBI.
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy before?
没有 我从未见过
No, I haven't.
我也没有 他是谁
Neither have I. Who is he?
哈桑 阿尔 阿夫沙尔
Hassan Al Afshar.
伊♥拉♥克♥公民涉嫌史坦顿岛谋杀案
Iraqi national wanted in connection with the murder in Staten Island
我们相信是与走私有关
that we believe was smuggling related.
他是通过土耳其
He's a key figure in an operation
运作被盗艺术品和古董的关键人物
that runs stolen art and antiquities through Turkey.
你们最近有没有见过 任何可疑的中东文物
Have you seen any, uh, suspicious Middle Eastern items recently?
或者知道任何收藏家购买♥♥此类物品
Or know of any collectors that go for this sort of stuff?
不 我们没有 但如果有什么出现 我们肯定会跟你们联♥系♥
No, we haven't. But we'll be sure to contact you if anything shows up.
我要看看过去的六个月内 上市或出♥售♥每件物品的
I'll need to see a detailed account of every item listed or sold here
详细说明
at auction in the last six months.
当然 现在如果您不介意的话 我开会真的要迟到了
Of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm very late for a meeting.
这是迈尔斯 休伊特 您有什么需要他会帮您 迈尔斯
This is Miles Hewitt, he'll help you with anything you need. Miles...
谢谢
Thank you.
- 这边请 - 好的
- Right this way.- Of course.
我可以打印一个文档 该文档会列出所有在整个纽约州出♥售♥的物品
I can print off a document that lists all items sold throughout New York State,
还包括通过我们的竞争对手出♥售♥的物品
that also includes items sold by our competitors.
那真是太好了
That would be great.
达文波特先生在吗
Is Mr. Davenport in?
请他给罗珊娜 惠特曼打电♥话♥ 马上
Please have him call Roxanna Whitman.Right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织进入后
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表