剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
恭喜你
Congratulations.
噢 呃 你还在想弄到那个布鲁克纳的客户呢
Oh, um, are you still trying to get the Brukner account?
当然
Of course.
因为我今天刚看了艺术的告密者 它包括几件被盗的作品
Because I just read on Artsnitch that it includes several stolen pieces.
谁报道的
According to whom?
噢 你知道吗 那通常是
Oh, you know, the usual...
业内人士
Insiders.
电♥话♥里贝琳达:你见过艺术的告密者吗
Belinda on phone: Have you seen Artsnitch?
艺术的告密者到底是什么
What the hell is Artsnitch?
这是一个关于艺术的世界博客
It's a blog about the art world.
我要把它转发给你 我认为你会想看看这个的
I'm going to forward it to you. I think you're gonna want to have a look at this.
“山姆 布鲁克纳还未决定与格拉夫还是帕克-梅森合作
"Sam Brukner hasn't decided to go with DeGraaf's or Parke-Mason.
还是应该反过来说呢
"Or is it the other way around?
业内人士告诉艺术的告密者 两家拍卖♥♥行正在调查
"Insiders tell Artsnitch,both houses are looking into
“报告说他的收藏品中有好几件是偷来的”
"reports that more than a few pieces in his collection are stolen."
布鲁克纳:这到底是怎么回事
Brukner: What the hell is this?
我不清楚 山姆 我只是亲眼看到的
I have no idea, Sam.I only just saw it myself.
但我向你保证 我从未与任何人共享你告诉的事情
But I promise you I have not shared anything you told me with anyone.
为什么我会 我仍在努力钉牢你的客户呢
And why would I? I'm still trying to nail down your account.
给我找出写我人生低谷的那个人
Find me the low life that wrote this.
给我几个小时
Give me a few hours.
我真是对不起
I'm so sorry about that.
好的 呃
Okay. Uh...
我认为拿破仑那顶帽子的底价是相当激进
I think the reserve price on the Napoleon bicorne is pretty aggressive,
所以一份230万元以上的报价是公平的
so an offer of $2.3 million is more than fair.
也许吧 但就像我跟你说的 金瑞利博物馆不认为自己是
Perhaps. But as I told you, The Camilleri Museum does not see itself
19世纪那顶帽子的所有者
as the owner of a 19th century bicorne.
它认为自己是一个历史文物的保管人
It sees itself as the conservator of a historic artifact.
我们将其分开是因为我们需要流动资金
We are parting with it only because we are in need of operating funds.
我们需要一个专职文物修补员
We need the next conservator to be
能够对其心存尊重与敬畏
one who treats it with the respect and reverence it is due.
好吧 西尔弗先生是一个真正的拿破仑迷
Well, Mr. Silver is a true Napoleon aficionado.
他十分关注他的遗产
He cares deeply about his legacy.
他是个学术家 一个馆长
Is he an academic? A curator?
啊 不 不 他是 呃 他是一个餐厅老板
Ah, no. No, he's, uh, he's a restaurateur.
他打算在他的餐厅里展示那顶帽子吗
Does he plan on displaying the hat in his restaurant?
我不认为这会让我的同事高兴
I do not think this will please my colleagues.
这不是钱的问题
This is not about money.
不 不 当然不会
No, no, of course not.
他是个拿破仑时代非常认真的学生
He's a very serious student of the Napoleonic era.
事实上 我邀请他来 所以你
In fact, I invited him here so you...
呃
Uh...
你怎么样
How you doing?
扎米特太太 这是乔伊 西尔弗
Mrs. Zammit, this is Joey Silver..
这意味着我从前线给你带来了问候
That means I bring you greetings from the battlefront.
您一定是扎米特太太
You must be Ms. Zammit.
你好
Bonjour.
他是活生生的拿破仑
He lives and breathes Napoleon.
是啊 你说过乔安娜在这里是要确保
Yeah, well you said Giovanna here wanted to make sure
她把帽子卖♥♥给一个超级大粉丝
that whoever she sold it to is a big time fan.
所以 一幅画面胜过一千句 对吧
So, a picture's worth a thousand words, right?
- 是吧 - 是 看起来不错
- Yeah? - Yeah. Looks great.
罗珊娜:是不是很神奇
Roxanna: Isn't it amazing?
这是轻描淡写
That is an understatement.
我估计它会达到4至5千万
We're estimating it'll go for 40 to 50 million.
相当于我叔祖父艺术教育项目的一半
And half of it goes to my great uncle's art education program?
当然
Of course.
拍卖♥♥已经被称为最重要的黄金十年
The auction's already being called the most important of the decade.
这就是为什么我会对某些人很高兴 了解到她如何处理这一切的
Which is why I'm glad someone who knows what she's doing is handling everything.
看起来如同她做的那样令人吃惊
And looking amazing as she does.
你跟叔祖父亲近吗 理查德
Were you close with your great-uncle, Richard?
不太亲近
Not really.
但显然他留下了深刻印象 与我的大多数亲戚不同
But apparently he was impressed,that unlike most of my relatives,
我对社会做了一点点小贡献
I was capable of making a small contribution to society.
你做了什么
What do you do?
我是个木匠 我设计和制♥造♥椅子 橱柜 桌子
I'm a carpenter. I design and build chairs, cabinets, tables.
我希望能看到你的作品
Well, I'd love to see your work.
真的吗
Really?
噢 好吧 我愿意给你看
Oh, well, I'd love to show it to you.
我希望你告诉我 你从哪里弄到假梵高作品
And I'd love for you to tell me where you got the fake Van Gogh.
看 一年前 我列出了每一件物品在每一个地下室和阁楼
See, a year ago I cataloged every piece in every basement and attic.
在786幅画中没有这幅
And this painting wasn't among the 786...
这个我记录下来了
that I recorded.
好吧 你一定是错过了
Well, you must have missed it.
这是罗德岛房♥地♥产♥储藏背后一些鲜为人知的作品
It was in storage behind some of the lesser known pieces at the Rhode Island estate.
我们为什么不聊聊晚餐呢
Why don't we talk about this over dinner?
在那里 我们可以说话更真实一点
Somewhere, where we can speak a little more honestly.
更真实
More honestly?
如果你有所顾虑 我可以仔细看一下身份验证
If you have concerns, I can have Authentications take a second look,
但我向你保证 它将推迟拍卖♥♥
but I assure you it will delay the auction.
不 不 没必要这样
No, no. There's no need for that.
但我们需要谈谈 这里耳目太多
But we do need to talk. Too many ears here.
嘿 所罗门
Hey, Solomon!
近来如何
How's it going?
很好
Okay.
谢谢你给我那个Druzinsky地址 学校怎么样
Thanks for getting me that Druzinsky address. How's school?
无聊呗 你需要穿过整个城镇来问我这个吗
Boring. You needed to come all the way across town to ask me that?
有一个网站叫artsnitch.com
There's a website called artsnitch.com.
你觉得你能进入他们的电子邮件吗
You think you could get into their e-mail?
你要我解释一下什么是发照片吗
You want me to explain what Instagram is, too?
你总是这么自信 因为我所记得的是
Were you always this cocky? 'Cause what I remember is,
“噢 这太难了 我不确定我会知道怎么做”
"Oh, that's tough! I'm not sure I'd know how to do that!"
清理你的信用报告是难多了
Cleaning your credit report was a lot harder.
- Artsnitch.com - 是的
- Artsnitch.com?- Yeah.
好的 你给多少钱
Okay. How much you paying?
500.
他们张贴一篇关于一个叫布鲁克纳的人B-R-U-K-N-E-R
They posted an article about a guy named Brukner. B-R-U-K-N-E-R.
我需要一个包含该名称的所有邮件列表
I need a listing of all e-mails containing that name
和他们电脑所在的街道地址
and a street address of the computer that sent them.
- 就这些 - 就这些
- That's it?- That's it.
拿回我的SAT分数 2400 这是一个完美的分数[SAT:学业能力倾向测验]
Got my SAT scores back. 2400!That's a perfect score.
你这么做合法吗
You do that legitimately?
多多少少有点
More or less.
得了吧 所罗门
Come on, Solomon.
一个家伙有了你的天赋 可以在合法的世界里给他自己开罚单
A guy with your talents could write his own ticket in the legitimate world.
- 你知道 我甚至可能 - 当我收到信息时 我会给你打电♥话♥
- You know, I could even...- I'll call you when I have the info.
理查德 我想我在办公室给你留下了错误的印象
Richard, I think I gave you the wrong impression at the office.
我很震惊你的假设 我可能
I was so shocked by your assumption that I probably...
你不觉得如果你停止严阵以待
Don't you think this would be more enjoyable
这将更令人愉快吗
if you stopped circling the wagons?
我的意思是 我确信我们可以达成一项不涉及警♥察♥
I mean, I'm sure we can work out an agreement that doesn't involve the police
或斯威夫特家族的协议
or any of the Swift clan.
我想问问你 如果梵高是伪造的
Let me ask you something, if the Van Gogh were a forgery,
为什么你会想要它的任何部分 你也不需要那些钱
why would you want any part of it? You don't need the money.
有澳门赌场的想法
There's a casino in Macau that thinks otherwise.
此外 放弃利润的一半是完美的 完全正确的
Besides, giving away half the proceeds is the perfect... cover.
我猜那是你的主意
I assume that was your idea.
这是你叔祖父的主意
It was your great-uncle's idea.
也是完美的 现在没人可以问他 难道他们能吗
Also perfect. No one can ask him now, can they?
我不明白你在这里要实现什么
I don't understand what it is you're trying to accomplish here.
每年都有许多假的杰作拍卖♥♥
There are scores of fake masterpieces auctioned every year.
研究 授权 销♥售♥上百万美元
Researched, authorized and sold for hundreds of millions of dollars.
那个梵高是真实的
The Van Gogh is genuine.
呃 你花一点时间 然后再考虑一下
Uh, you take some time and you think about that.
但你要知道 那种在你胃里
But know this. That anxious feeling
焦虑的感觉 将会消失
that you have in your stomach, that will go away.
我不会的
I won't.
康纳行动被搞砸了的典型
Typical messed up Connor move.
破晓时分从纽约骑摩托过来 没人注意到
Rides up from New York at the crack of dawn. No notice.
我不想让你失望
I wouldn't want to let you down.
请稍等
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表