剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on The Art of More...
你是怎么认识山姆 布鲁克纳的
What do you know about Sam Bruckner?
他夸夸其谈 无法想象的自负
That he's bombastic,impossibly egotistical...
我如何能搞到他的客户
How do I get his account?
让他们认为 他们比别人更重要
Make them think they're more important than they are.
我的客户比一个雕像值很多
My account is worth a lot more than just one statue.
我有更多
I have more.
那最好是个该死的幻觉
That better be a goddamn mirage!
我们来这是赚钱的 正如我们在伊♥拉♥克♥做的一样
We're here to make money,as we did in Iraq.
面具丢失了
The mask is missing.
我会找到它的
I'll find it.
4206号♥病房♥是埃弗里 斯威夫特吗
Is that Avery Swift in 4206?
我是罗珊娜 惠特曼
I'm Roxanna Whitman.
您收藏的物品里有一个梵高的作品 不是吗
You have a Van Gogh in your collection, isn't that right?
噢 是的
Oh, yes!
我签下了斯威夫特的收藏品
I signed the Swift Collection.
好的那个哪里去了
Where are the good ones?
莫奈的 伦勃朗的 梵高的名画
The Monets, the Rembrandts,the Van Gogh?
这些就是全部了
This is all there is.
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
1♥8♥9♥9年 费城造币厂
原地站住
Stop where you are!
把它放在地上
Put it on the ground!
慢慢地
Slowly.
然后把手举起来
Then hands in the air!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快跑 我们走 快点
Run! Let's go! Come on!
这不公平
It's not fair.
你越来越性感 而且我越来越胖
You keep getting sexier and I keep getting fatter.
你是最性感的一个
You're the sexy one.
我只是出出汗
I'm just sweaty.
你在做什么 宝贝 快点把那个放下 你怀孕了
What are you doing, babe? Come on,put that down. You're pregnant.
不 我要帮忙
No. I'm helping out.
艾莉森
Allison!
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
别再这样做了 你把我吓个半死
Don't ever do that again.You scared the living shit out of me.
怎么回事
What happened?
我被什么东西绊倒了
I tripped on something.
这是什么
What is that?
我的评估师应该几分钟就到了
My appraiser should be here any minute.
听着 我知道你从四面八方都受到了打击 它一定很大
Look, I know you're getting hit from all sides. It must be overwhelming.
拍照
Picture.
你为什么不让我带你和你的妻子出去吃晚饭?
Why don't you let me take you and your wife out to dinner?
我们要远离所有的疯狂
We get away from all the craziness.
告诉我你优先考虑的事项是什么
You tell me what your priorities are,
我会尽我所能帮助你达到这个目标
and I'll do my best to help you achieve them.
- 让我们看看艾莉森 - 是的 当然
- Let's check with Allison.- Yeah, sure.
嘿 亲爱的 格雷厄姆今晚想请我们吃饭
Hey, honey, Graham wants to take us out to dinner tonight.
远离所有的疯狂
Get away from all the craziness.
事实上 我们可以明晚去
Actually, can we do tomorrow night?
今晚我们要与从格拉夫那来的女人吃晚餐
Tonight we've got dinner with that woman from DeGraaf's.
罗珊娜 惠特曼 你认识她吗
Roxanna Whitman. Do you know her?
是的 是的 我认识
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
梅森:德川幕府
Mason: Tokugawa.
我明天要飞往日本去与他会面
I'm flying to Japan to meet with him tomorrow.
到月底我们将拥有所有已经编好的目录
We'll have it all cataloged by the end of the month.
- 布鲁克纳 - 我要
- Bruckner? - I'm going to...
我打了个电♥话♥ 噢
I have a call... Oh!
- 你先来 - 谢谢
- After you.- Thank you.
今天晚些时候我给他打了个电♥话♥
I have a call with him later today
讨论潜在的条款 我们越来越近了
to discuss potential terms.We're getting close.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
他邀请我周四去他那参加一个小型的聚会
He invited me to a small get together at his place on Thursday.
然后我会接近他
I'm going to close him then.
那 就接近他
So, getting close.
你们两个要努力协调
You two need to coordinate your efforts.
- 是的 先生 - 明白
- Yes, sir.- Understood.
继续讨论 科尔曼
Moving on. Colemans.
我听说格拉夫他们打败了我们
I heard DeGraaf's beat us to them.
没有 先生 他们仍在游戏中
No, sir. They're still in play.
我明晚要带他们出去吃饭
I'm going to take them out to dinner tomorrow night.
听到这个真是太好了 我们不能让这个跑掉
That's good to hear.Let's not let this get away.
我不会的
I won't.
格雷厄姆 嘿
Graham. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我正在清理达文波特拍卖♥♥的文件
I'm closing out the paperwork for the Davenport auction,
但有个经销商我找不到了
but there's a dealer I can't seem to find.
日内瓦的约瑟夫 亨辛格
Joseph Huntzinger in Geneva.
他的名字是销♥售♥账单上的金冠
His name is on the bill of sale for the gold crown,
但没有挂牌或许可证编号♥
but there's no listing or license number.
没问题 我会找到给你
Not a problem.I'll track it down for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗珊娜 再次感谢你的晚餐
Roxanna, thank you again for dinner the other night.
别客气
Of course.
啊
Ah!
- 你还好吧 - 我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
这种情况每顿饭都会有
This happens every meal.
我的妇产科医生说没什么可担心的
My OB/GYN says it's nothing to worry about.
上一次他又说一切不用担心
Then again, he says that about everything.
我姐姐很热爱她的妇产科 如果你需要推荐信的话
If you need a recommendation,my sister loved her OB/GYN.
她叫莎伦 罗森巴哈
Sharon Rosenbach.
就在拐角处 城市里最佳地段之一
She's just around the corner.One of the best in the city.
哦 你真是好心肠 但我不是为这个来的
Oh, that's very kind, but that's not why I'm here.
当然
Of course.
艾莉森 我可以把我们拍卖♥♥稀有硬币的成功子统计数据给你
Allison, I could quote you our successful stats on rare coin auctions.
每家拍卖♥♥行都可以做到
Every house can do that.
但你的客户是独特的 这是梦想成真
But your account is unique.It's literally a dream come true,
我觉得我们应该利用这个形象
and I think we should capitalize on that image.
真正把你的拍卖♥♥变成一件大事
Really turn your auction into an event.
你要怎么做呢
How do you do that?
首先 我对CNN说了
For starters, I have spoken to CNN
他们很想采访你和布莱恩
and they would love to interview you and Brian.
- 美国有线电视新闻网 - 是的
- CNN? - Yes.
- 真的吗 - 嗯哼
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我不知道要说什么 穿什么
I wouldn't know what to say, what to wear.
别担心 我们可以给你找一个摄像师
Don't worry. We can get you an on-camera coach,
作为服装辅♥导♥
and as for the wardrobe...
约翰 大约20分钟内你能把车开过来吗
John, can you bring the car around in about 20 minutes?
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
我们可以从布卢明代尔百货公♥司♥开始 把它当做我们的住♥宅♥区一样
We can start at Bloomingdale's and make our way uptown.
噢 不 不 罗珊娜 我不能让你这样做
Oh, no, no, Roxanna.I can't let you do that.
这是我账户费用的一部分
It's part of my expense account.
如果我没有花掉足够的钱 他们认为我没有做好我的工作
If I'm not spending enough money,they think I'm not doing my job.
来吧 你应该被宠坏了
Come on. You deserve to be spoiled.
是的
I am.
我老公很宠我
My husband spoils me.
东西并不昂贵
Not with expensive things,
但方式对我很重要
but in the ways that matter to me.
你真是一个幸运的女人
You're a lucky woman.
硬币被评估为1000万
The coins have been appraised at 10 million
这对夫妇有一个伟大人物充满人情味的故事
and the couple has a great human interest story,
这将为我们生成很多新闻自♥由♥
which should generate a lot of free press for us.
我们的斯威夫特收藏品在哪里
Where are we with the Swift Collection?
你的目录已经完成了吗
Do you have the catalog finished?
这册目录不是我们希望的那么大量
The volume isn't quite as extensive as we had hoped.
但我相信 一旦
But I'm confident that once...
那个梵高怎么样了
What about the Van Gogh?
我告诉艺术拍卖♥♥会了 我们要弄一张照片
I told Art & Auction that we'd get them a photo,
我们需要给目录做个封面
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表