剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More."
我儿子非常冲动
My son is very impulsive.
确保这就是你想要的
Make sure this is what you want.
我的阿姨弗朗西斯卡
My Great Aunt Francesca.
她质疑那个遗嘱
She's contesting the will.
这些艺术捐赠是斯威夫特先生的遗愿
The arts endowment was Mr.Swift's dying wish.
你操纵了一个生病的老人
You manipulated a sick, old man.
五件物品
Five items left.
直到事情平静了
We leave them here until things cool down.
如果你太害怕转移它们 那你走 我们不需要你
If you're too afraid to move them, then go.We don't need you.
他们都是疯子并粗心大意 他们会把我们都杀了
They're crazy and careless.They're gonna get us all killed.
我需要帮助 寻找最简单的方法
I'm going to need help finding the easiest border checkpoint
运送货物过境
to get the shipment across.
下一个问题
Next question.
请
Yes.
在短短的几天里 您就会成为美国第一位女宇航员
In just a few days, you'll become the first American lady astronaut.
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
像其他的宇航员一样 进行了全面训练
Like every other astronaut.Comprehensively trained,
完全做好了准备 信心满满
totally prepared and completely confident.
太空飞行会影响你的生殖器官吗
Will the flight into space affect your reproductive organs?
据我所知不会
Not as far as I know.
你的丈夫也是一名宇航员 他有没有给您任何建议
Your husband is also an astronaut.Did he give you any tips?
- 有过 而我也常给他一些建议 - 嘿
- He has. And I've given him a few.- Hey.
我回来了
I'm back.
你做得很好 我为你感到骄傲
You did great. I'm proud of you.
当你第一次告诉你的家人你想成为一个宇航员时 他们有没有说什么
What did your family say when you first told them you wanted to be an astronaut?
“太空飞行会影响你的生殖器官吗”
"Will the flight into space affect your reproductive organs?"
不用担心
Don't worry.
当你任务成功之后他们接受采访时 所有的愚蠢将云消雾散
When they interview you after a successful mission, all the stupidity will go away.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
休斯顿 我们有一场拍卖♥♥会
Houston, we have an auction!
辣手藏家 第1季 第6集
翻译:欢乐趣
她是一个相当了不起的开拓者
She was quite the trailblazer.
坦白地说 我认为她有些令人失望的事情
Frankly, I consider her something of a disappointment.
如果她没有保留她的性取向秘密
Had she not kept her sexual orientation a secret,
谁知道她可以促进多少同性恋的权利呢
who knows how much she could have advanced gay rights?
不幸的是她处在一个公开强烈不鼓励的时代
Unfortunately she lived in an era when openness was strongly discouraged.
我不认为这会以各种形式削弱了她的成就
I don't think that diminishes her accomplishments in any way.
设想一下保留一些秘密如此之久
Imagine keeping something secret for so long,
这会影响你生活中每一天的一些事
something that affects you every day of your life.
更重要的是 会影响准备发射到太空
And on top of that, to prepare to be shot into space?
我发现她是鼓舞人心的
I find her inspiring.
我猜你一次只能作战这么多了
I guess you can only fight so many battles at one time.
罗珊娜 我能跟你聊几句吗
Roxanna, may I speak with you a moment?
- 对不起 - 请便
- Excuse me.- Sure.
帕克-梅森要在媒体上置我们于死地
Parke-Mason is killing us in the press.
我们该怎么做
What are we doing about it?
我们
We?
你
You.
斯威夫特收藏品中的一些关键物品预期很快恢复过来
Some key pieces from the Swift Collection are due back from the restorer soon.
那我们就开始推动大公♥关♥
We'll start the big PR push then.
我想今天结束后把细节报告交给我
I want details on my desk by the end of the day.
你好吗 埃里克
How you doing, Eric?
嘿
Hey.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
嘿 我正验证部门找你呢
Hey. I was just looking for you in Authentications.
是啊 我需要换一点风景
Yeah. I needed a little change of scenery.
我认为你需要一点大开眼界
I thought you could use a little eye-opener.
是啊 那晚看到有人如何让我起来的很晚
Yeah, seeing how somebody kept me up pretty late the other night.
我昨天没看到你
I didn't see you around yesterday.
是啊 我呃 我 我跑了一整天 我错过了什么
Yeah. I uh, I was, I was running around all day. What did I miss?
嗯 达芙妮带来了甜圈圈
Well, Daphne brought in donuts.
呃 那我所有的日子都出去
Ugh, of all the days to be out.
我知道
I know.
- 格雷厄姆 - 听着
- Graham...- Listen...
不 你说 你先来
No, you go. You go first.
呃
Um...
那天晚上我真的很开心
I had a really great time the other night.
我也是
Me, too.
看到如何回旋是公道的
And seeing how turnabout is fair play...
我正想 如果你想见见我的家人呢
I was wondering if you wanted to meet my family.
喂
Hello?
是啊 是的 当然 是啊 那太好了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah. That'd be great.
好的 一言为定
Okay, it's a date.
辣手藏家 第1季 第6集
翻译:欢乐趣
不 哈桑 假护照对你回来没有任何好处
No, Hassan. A fake passport won't do you any good coming back.
他们已经全境
They've got an APB out...
这意味着每个边防检查站都贴着你的照片
which means there's a picture of your face posted at every border patrol checkpoint.
不 不 不 千万不要尝试独自带东西穿越边境
No, no, no. Don't try to cross with the stuff by yourself.
我会 我会想办法的 耐心点
I'll, I'll figure something out.Just sit tight.
我跟我的父母说了 那就下周六好吗
So, I talked to my parents.Is a week from Saturday good?
好的 我也这么想的
Yeah, I think so.
是因为我说了的什么吗
Is it something I said?
不是 我有个快速出差 应该明天回来
Nah. Quick business trip.Should be back tomorrow.
和我的父母共进晚餐 也许这不是个好主意
Maybe this isn't a good idea,dinner with my parents.
我有点不确定他们已经原谅了
I'm not quite sure they've forgiven me yet
我年轻时造成的所有的麻烦
for all the trouble that I caused when I was younger.
你有过麻烦
You were trouble?
我当时不这么认为 但现在回想起来
I didn't think so at the time, but looking back?
是的 我有过
Yeah, I was.
- 多大♥麻♥烦 - 格雷厄姆
- How? - Graham.
去哪里
Going somewhere?
呃 布鲁克纳正在考虑增加一个鲁沙和雷纳荻拍卖♥♥会
Uh, Bruckner's thinking about adding a Ruscha and an Renaldi to the auction.
他让我去他的乡间别♥墅♥检查一下它们
He wants me to go to his country house and check them out.
还有许多预览的工作需要去做
There's still a lot of work that needs to be done for the preview.
你有时间吗
Will you have time for that?
当然有
Absolutely.
和我保持联♥系♥
Keep me posted.
是
Sir.
加拿大魁北克省 拉夫隆提尔 汽车旅馆
是我
It's me.
在这里 我的人说 他认为这里的过境没有人员巡逻
Here. My guy says he thinks there are unpatrolled border crossing points here.
你的人有没有告诉你他们可能有运动传感器
Did your guy tell you they'll probably have motion sensors, too?
这就是我们要去的地方 我们会遇到较少的政♥府♥干扰
This is where we're going, where we'll run into the least government interference.
这是一个印第安人保留地
It's an Indian reservation.
你的祖先被屠♥杀♥时 他们给你土地 留下你独自一人
When your ancestors are slaughtered,they give you land and leave you alone.
只有你在世界的另一边
Only on your side of the world.
万一我们碰到一只熊
In case we run into a bear.
我们现在应该在河边
We should be at the river by now.
如果我能收到信♥号♥♥ 我们就可以GPS定位
If I could just get a signal, we could GPS it.
我没有GPS
It doesn't have GPS.
如果你没有出现在纽约 我们就不会在这里需要GPS
And if you hadn't shown up in New York,we wouldn't be here and need GPS.
听着 你很清楚从我们遇见的那一天起 你是怎么陷入进来的 所以别再扮演受害者了
Look, you knew what you were getting into the day we met, so stop playing the victim.
是啊 Ahmaq让你赚了很多钱
Yeah. Ahmaq made you a lot of money.
现在让更我担心的是 这将会让我损失的更多
Right now I'm more concerned with what this could end up costing me.
这些该死的蚊子
And these friggin' mosquitoes.
你看到人了吗
You see anyone?
没有 但我听到他们了
No, but I hear 'em.
是猎人吗
Hunters?
该死 他们正在找我们
Shit! They're looking for us.
进入树林 用树掩护
Into the trees. Use the trees!
上去
Up there.
上山
Up the hill.
我们看着像什么 鹿吗
What do we look like? Deer?
不 入侵者 快点
No. Trespassers. Come on!
快点
Come on!
啊
Ah!
我们要做什么
What do we do?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我游泳并不好
I'm not a good swimmer.
是的 但你可能是一个很好的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表