剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
她看起来非常勤劳
She does seem very industrious.
你有什么理由要
Is there anything you wouldn't do
使这个拍卖♥♥成功呢
to make this auction a success?
我是尽一切可能
I'm here to help the Swift family
帮助斯威夫特家族
in whatever way possible.
我已经看够了 带我出去
I've seen enough. Show me out.
那个诉讼呢
And the lawsuit?
我会放弃它
I'll drop it...
假如一切步入正轨
assuming everything stays on track.
谢谢您 弗朗西斯科阿姨
Thank you, Aunt Francesca.
您不会后悔的 我会 我马上就回来
You won't regret it! I'll...I'll be right back.
沃特金斯先生 我是格雷厄姆 康纳
Mr. Watkins, Graham Connor.
我按日程表在酒店呢
I'm at the hotel as per our schedule.
我已经为你安排了一些有希望的买♥♥家今天会面
I've got some promising buyers lined up for you to meet today.
给我打电♥话♥ 如果有变告诉我
Give me a call. Let me know if there's been a change.
- 抱歉 突然有点事 我们得重新安排 - 啊 该死
- Ah, shit.
打扰一下
Excu... excuse me.
嗨 我昨天在沃特金斯先生房♥间落了点东西
Hi. I left something in Mr. Watkins' room yesterday,
他几个小时都不会回来
and he won't be back for hours.
能不能有什么办法帮我
Is there any way you could get it for me?
是108房♥间
It's in room 108.
你落了什么东西
What is it you left?
一个地址 我能找到他的任何信息
An address, any information where I could find him.
那东西怎么可能落下
How is that something you left?
他是一个重要的客户 我需要找到他
He is an important client,and I need to find him.
所以你能不能帮我看一下
So could you please look for me?
我可以看看 但我觉得找不到什么了
I can look, but I won't find nothin'.
沃特金斯先生昨晚退房♥了
Mr. Watkins checked out last night.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在他们离开后 昨天晚上我打扫了房♥间
I cleaned the room last night after they left.
他们
They?
老天
Jesus Christ.
他和一个女人 金发 大概30多岁左右
He and a woman... blonde, early 30s maybe,
瘦瘦的
thin.
穿得很好 很有吸引力的那个
Well dressed, very attractive?
我不会把她踢下床
I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Shit.
他在哪里
Where is he?
- 谁在哪里 - 沃特金斯 这不是游戏
- Where's who? - Watkins! This isn't a game!
我刚有个洽谈室 满屋子的大赌徒们就离开了我
I just had a conference room full of high rollers walk out on me!
是不是有人给他们下药了
Did someone go off their meds?
为什么
Why?
是因为布鲁克纳
Is it because of Brukner,
达文波特
Davenport,
还是因为我无意中听到你和休伊特之间的事
or is it because of what I overheard between you and Hewitt?
你去死吧
Screw you.
这就是你所做的
This is exactly what you do.
你对威廉姆斯先生做过的 科尔曼 现在是沃特金斯
You did it with Mr. Williams,the Colemans, and now Watkins!
我都不知道谁是沃特金斯
I don't even know who Watkins is!
酒店的女佣说她看见他和一个金发美女
The maid at the hotel said she saw him leave with a pretty blonde!
我是全纽约唯一的金发吗
And I'm the only blonde in all of New York City?
那你告诉我
Just tell me.
是不是因为我无意中听到你和你哥哥的事
Is it 'cause I overheard you and your brother?
是姐夫 你不要再叫他是我的哥哥
Brother-in-law! Don't you ever call him my brother!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的私生活不关我的事
Your personal life is none of my business.
我不应该来这
I shouldn't have come here.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
如果我是你 可能会做同样的事
Probably would have done the same thing if I were you.
实际上会找到更有效的东西
Actually would have found something more effective.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you would.
你让我犯罪了
You've made me a criminal.
我没给钱就离开了酒吧
I left the pub without paying.
所以你认为斯威夫特要拉走客户
So you think Swift's gonna pull the account?
我不知道
I don't know.
事情有点不对劲
Something's off.
我失去了这个客户 我的脖子都会掉
I lose this account, my neck's all the way out.
是的 我知道这种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
有时候我感觉
Sometimes I feel like
我是在 我就要拥有一切的边缘上
I'm on the verge of having everything I want
有些时候感觉这一切都会被带走
and then other times it feels like it's all gonna get taken away.
沃特金斯是怎么回事
So what's the deal with Watkins?
毁谤父亲 破产的边缘
Abusive dad, the verge of bankruptcy.
他想要一个良好的开始
He wants a clean start.
不能完全为那事责怪他
Can't exactly blame him for that.
我们的一半客户都这样
That's half our clients.
他们认为我们能够解决他们所有问题
They think we can solve all their problems.
该死 如果我们能做到 我们会自己解决
Shit, if we could do that,we'd solve our own.
你有麻烦了吗
You have problems?
当然没有 我说的是你
Of course not. I was talking about you.
现在我们要失去他了
Now we're gonna lose him.
因为那个幻影金发
To the phantom blonde?
要面对现实
To the realities of the situation.
他想要一个比我们可以给他更高的价
He wants a bigger score than we can give him.
听起来他想要的比这还多
Sounds like he wants more than that.
他想摆脱他父亲阴影 祝他好运吧
He wants to be free of his father.Good luck with that.
你会怎么处理他
How would you handle him?
如果我不了解你所有秘密
Well, how am I gonna beat you
我怎么能打败你
if I don't learn all your secrets?
我觉得这里面掩藏着赞美之词
I think there's a compliment buried in there somewhere.
- 那是一晚上两个人 - 两个人
- That's two in one night.- Two?
你说我是金发美女
You called me a pretty blonde.
不 不 那个女佣说你是金发美女
No. No, the maid called you a pretty blonde.
你以为就是我
And you thought of me.
你会找到一个买♥♥家的
You'll find a buyer.
你偶尔还是挺有成效的
You can be effective on occasion.
你不是说我在这笔生意上挺不住最后的两分钟吗
Didn't you say that I wouldn't last two minutes in this business?
是的
Yes.
看法演变了
Opinions evolve.
这是恭维吗
Is that a compliment?
不是
No,
但这是很接近你要得到了
but it's as close as you're gonna get.
要么接受要么放弃
Take it or leave it.
我接受
I'll take it.
这就是他们所说的
That is what they say.
我想我可以自己从这走
I think I can take it from here.
哇
Whoa.
我认为你是苏打水喝的太多了
I think you had too many club sodas.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you.- You're welcome.
呃 祝斯威夫特好运
Uh, good luck with Swift.
如果有什么我能做的事 告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do,
像是打爆他的头 或是我也说不出来的
like bust his head open, or I don't know.
那可能会麻烦你的
Just might take you up on that.
- 尽管说 - 嗯
- Please do. - Mmm.
真的很高兴我们把所有的狗屁都放一边呆几个小时
It was really nice to put all our shit aside for a couple hours.
是啊 确实是
Yeah. It was.
但如果再像这样出现的话
But if you ever show up like that again...
我就埋了你
I'll bury you.
盯著人看是没有礼貌的
It's rude to stare.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道我们现在要处理许多事情
I know we're both dealing with a lot of shit right now.
我不是有意给你添乱的
I didn't mean to add to yours.
别担心 你没有
Don't worry. You didn't.
好吧 如果情况是不同的
Well, if the situation were different...
但它不是
But it isn't.
所以 为什么要说这个
So, why talk about it?
我得走了
I'm gonna get going.
该死
Shit.
她看着你吗
She's looking for you?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表