剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Hold on.
嘿 哥们 很高兴只有你
Hey, man, I'm glad it's you.
我认为可能是我的房♥东
I thought it could have been my landlord.
说真的 哥们 你总是很受欢迎
Seriously, man, you're always welcome.
你怎么样啊 一切都好吗
How you been? Everything good?
告诉你我看到那个姑娘的事
Tell you about the girl I was seeing?
不
No.
她在汽车餐厅麦当劳窗口 有一天我请她出去
She worked the drive-thru window at McDonald's. So one day I asked her out.
她很有趣 哥们 简直是魔鬼身材
She was a lot of fun, man. Killer body.
但碰她的腿 我不知道 她好像是她不知道是否在忽略它
But with the leg, I don't know. It's like,she didn't know whether to ignore it,
为我感到抱歉 我觉得就像是吓坏了她
feel sorry for me... I think it kind of freaked her out.
她是个不适合你的姑娘
She's the wrong girl for you.
嘿 你还在那个仓库工作
Hey, you still working at that warehouse?
我被炒鱿鱼了
I got fired.
所以 我选了一些IT类 我四处看看 你知道
So, I took some IT classes.I'm looking around, you know.
这看起来是我这些天唯一能胜任的临时工作 就是到处看看
It seems to be the only gig I'm qualified for these days. Just looking around.
你应该到城里来
You should come down to the city.
我知道你在那会有所收获
I know you'd get something down there.
你和我可能会崩溃
You could crash with me.
我会考虑的 哥们 你有对象吗
I'll think about it, man.You seeing anybody?
没有 我跟一个姑娘有过几次工作上的约会
Nah. I've been out a couple of times with this girl from work.
她爷爷是公♥司♥老板 所以这可能有点复杂
Her grandfather owns the joint.So, it might get kind of complicated.
嗯 你跟莎娜的事变得有点太复杂 你有没有跟她谈谈
Well, things got kind of complicated with Sanaa, too. You ever talk to her?
好久没有了
Not for a long time.
我一直做这些梦
I've been having those dreams...
很多
a lot.
大部分是提克里特
Mostly Tikrit.
我杀了屋子里的每一个人
I kill everyone in the house.
你不能这样了 我们没有让它影响你
You can't do the shit we did without having it affect you.
几周前我揍了几个瘾君子
A couple of weeks ago I kicked the shit out of some crackhead.
这种事总是不断
And it keeps happening.
大多时候每件事都很酷
Most of the time every thing's cool.
做好工作 出去玩玩
Doing well at work, going out.
有时候感觉在现实世界里我是在伪装自己
Sometimes it feels like I'm pretending in the real world.
这些梦又是那么的真实
And those dreams are what's really real.
你是去过退伍军人管理局吗
Have you been to the VA?
他们有心理医生能帮助处理创伤后精神压力症
They got shrinks to help deal with that PTSD shit.
我没去过那个
I don't have that.
你别特么这样了 哥们 嘿 看看光明的一面
Hell you don't, man. Hey, look at it on the bright side.
你可能有资格得到一些残疾人基金
You might be eligible for some disability money.
不 我工作的地方 他们要是发现了
No. The place I work, if they found out,
他们可不想给一些伊♥拉♥克♥老兵精神病患者开资
they don't want some Iraq vet psycho on the payroll.
他们不喜欢所有的退役军人
They're not really into the whole ex-military thing.
我只需要找个曾去过那的人谈谈
I just needed to talk to someone who's been there.
嘿 我们是兄弟 哥们
Hey. We're brothers, man.
我很抱歉吵醒你了 哥们
I'm sorry I woke you, man.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
帕克-梅森扣有某种扣留中心吗
Is there some kind of Parke-Mason detention center?
因为如果你不按照我跟梅丽莎说过的去做
Because that's where I'll be if you don't do
我就得留在那 你说过你可以说的
what I told Melissa you said you would.
什么
What?
达文波特
Davenport?
得了吧
Come on.
我跟达文波特说过是亨辛格
I talked to Davenport about Huntzinger.
他试图拖住我
He tried to stall me,
最终他承认是他瞎编的
but eventually admitted that he made them up
因为他没有证明文件
because he has no documentation.
该死
Shit!
听着 亚瑟 达文波特是一个很了不起的人 他不知道
Look, Arthur Davenport's a great guy who doesn't know
他卖♥♥掉42件中的几件是源自何处
where a few of the 42 pieces he sold came from.
很多这些大收藏家太专注于获取他们想要的东西
A lot of these big collectors are so focused on getting what they want,
他们忽略了产权链的一些漏洞
that they ignore a chain of title with a few holes in it.
格雷厄姆 我是新来的 但我知道那是不对的
Graham, I may be new here,but I know that's wrong.
听着 这并非好像一个真实性的问题
Look, it's not as if it's a question of authenticity.
你知道 这不像是有人被敲竹杠
You know, it's not like anyone gets ripped off.
只是有时候游戏就是这样玩的
It's just sometimes how the game's played.
我想把怀疑中的好处给达文波特
I'd like to give Davenport the benefit of the doubt,
但如果你不同意 我也完全理解
but I completely understand if you're not comfortable with that.
如果你喜欢 你知道 你应该告诉梅丽莎
If you feel like, you know,you have to tell Melissa.
很好的逆反心理
Nice reverse psychology.
好的 假设我愿意棒打我的诚实正直
Okay. Let's say that I was willing to bludgeon my integrity
是为了格雷厄姆 康纳和他喜欢的客户着想
for the sake of Graham Connor and his favorite client.
我还是很确信“他是瞎编的”
I'm still pretty sure that "he made 'em up"
不会结束梅丽莎那个讨论的
wouldn't be the end of the discussion for Melissa.
好吧 那这样如何呢
Okay, well how... How about this?
你可以说他意识到经销商埃吉特 迈耶在布鲁日
You could say that he realized the dealer was Eggert Meyer in Bruges,
因为达文波特都知道 那个人是实际的经销商
who, for all Davenport knows,was the actual dealer.
我碰巧知道迈耶的所有业务记录
I happen to know that allof Meyer's business records
他死之前在火灾中被烧毁
were destroyed in the fire before he died.
你知道 你从没让我带你去外面吃晚饭吧
You know, you've never let me take you out to dinner?
我会告诉你所有细节
I could fill you in on all the details then.
晚餐 讨论一个死去的比利时经销商的业务记录 听起来很令人兴奋
Dinner? To discuss a dead Belgian dealer's business records. Sounds exciting.
这将占会话的5% 最大值
That's going to be like 5% of the conversation, max.
你知道我对你的兴趣是与工作无关的
And you know my interest in you has nothing to do with work.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Really.
那么 也许我们有时会从午餐开始
Well then, maybe we'll start with lunch sometime.
他们说我应该在这里等着
They said I should wait here.
爸爸还表现得像他明天能跑一场马拉松吗
Dad still acting like he could run a marathon tomorrow?
是啊 他完全否认 像心脏病从未发生过一样
Yeah. He's in complete denial, like the heart attack never happened.
我们的预订的是8点 我们应该走了 我要穿这件衣服
Our reservation's at 8:00. We should probably leave. I need this dress.
呃 今天我收到了一个令人不安的电♥话♥
Uh... I received a troubling phone call today.
谁来的
From who?
阿列克斯 怀特
Alex White.
东汉普顿的阿列克斯 怀特
East Hampton Alex White?
是的
Yes.
显然她的保姆是你的保姆的朋友
Apparently her nanny is friends with your nanny.
她说没说莫妮卡是抽大♥麻♥的
Did she say that Monica was smoking pot?
因为我发誓我前几天闻到了它
Because I could have sworn I smelled it on her the other day.
不 是关于迈尔斯
No. It's about Miles.
迈尔斯什么
What about Miles?
他和莫妮卡做过爱
That he had sex with Monica.
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我只是告诉你她所说的 我想你应该知道
I'm just telling you what she said.I thought you should know.
她是个非常轻浮的女孩 罗珊娜
She's a very flighty girl, Roxanna.
也许她是说 她想和他做♥爱♥
Maybe she said she'd like to have sex with him.
我怀疑这个 克拉丽莎 听着 我去年还听到了一些别的事情
I doubt that, Clarissa. Look, I heard something else last year as well.
我
I...
一些关于工作中的实习生
Something about an intern at work.
因为我听说那是一个谣言 我什么都不想说
I didn't want to say anything because I heard it was a rumor...
我们都知道你不喜欢迈尔斯 你从来没有
It's no secret that you don't like Miles.You never have.
但传播有害的谎言是真卑鄙
But to spread hurtful lies is really despicable
如果这是真的 也许你应该问问他
Maybe you should ask him if it's true.
所以他认为我不信任他 不可能
So he thinks I don't trust him? No way.
不是想要相信一些不真实的东西
Not wanting to believe something doesn't make it untrue.
你知道吗 我想我宁愿去跟迈尔斯吃晚饭了
You know, I think I'd rather have dinner with Miles.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
看见没 你不是唯一突然来访的人
See? You're not the only surprise visit guy.
看谁来了
Look who it is.
我觉得你是对的 这里有更多的机会
I decided you were right.More opportunities down here.
只要你愿意崩溃 我去给你倒杯咖啡
Crash as long as you want.I poured you some coffee.
老兄 告诉我 我们不会共享一张床吧
Dude, tell me we're not sharing a bed.
没错 那很酷吧
Yeah. Is that cool?
不 你睡床 我要和朋友住在一起
No. You get the bed.I'm going to stay with a friend.
噢 哥们 如果我知道 我把你挤没地方了
Oh, man, if I had known I was throwing you out of your own place...
忘了它 我们是兄弟 记得吗
Forget it. We're brothers, remember?
你怎么样 好点没
How you doing? Better?
是啊 好一点 你知道 我认为我是
Yeah, a little. You know, I think I am.
那有什么打算 你在这里想做什么
So what's the plan? What're you going to do down here?
我明天有个面试
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表