剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
I have an interview tomorrow.
真的吗 太棒了
You do? That's great!
你知道在哪我可以弄点吸的
Do you know anywhere I could score some blow?
我以为你戒了
I thought you quit that.
我只是担心那个面试 我只想在我的游戏中精力充沛一些
I'm just nervous about the interview. I just want to be high energy, on my game.
我想你弟弟可能认识一些人
And I thought your brother might know someone.
不 不 我不喜欢欠他人情 但我会想办法的
No. No, I don't like owing him any favors.But I'll figure something else out.
- 好极了 好的 - 听着 我要去工作了
- Great. Yeah.- Listen, I got to get to work.
- 好的 哥们 - 我家就是你家
- Yeah, man.- Mi casa, su casa.
好的
All right.
好的 哥们 很高兴见到你 老兄
All right, man. Good to see you, buddy.
回见 哥们
See ya, man.
所以 你喜欢这套衣服吗
So, did you like that outfit?
我是在一个重要的戏服店挑的
I picked that up at a serious costume joint.
我不是说万圣节重要 我意思是拍电影都用那个店
And I'm not talking Halloween serious,I mean a place that movies use.
乔伊 扎米特太太决定预售了
Joey, Ms. Zammit decided against the pre-sale.
她想继续拍卖♥♥
She wants to go ahead with the auction.
但你没说我的报价是爆♥炸♥性的吗
But didn't you say I made a dynamite offer?
她会得到什么 她有毛病吗
What has she got, a screw loose?
好吧 我是说 她只是觉得在拍卖♥♥会上
Well, I mean, she just thinks that she can make
她可以赚更多的钱 我不同意 但
more money at auction. I disagreed, but...
她不喜欢我的法国套路
She didn't like my French routine.
她不认为那个没上过大学的小矮子是值得尊敬的吧
Doesn't think that the short guy who didn't go to college is worthy.
你看 我还觉得挺滑稽的
Look, I thought it was pretty funny.
如果你是一个普通人 就像我 你在这里是做什么的
If you're such a regular guy,like me, what are you doing here?
谋生
Earning a living.
我爱艺术
And I love art.
你知道 我为什么爱我所做的
You know why I love what I do?
没有伪装 没有瞧不起任何人
There's no pretending, no looking down your nose at anyone.
如果我在这里所见到的有什么暗示的话 我 呃
If what I've seen here is any indication, I, uh...
我想我还是要坚持三明治生意了
I think I'll stick to the sandwich business.
你知道扎米特告诉我什么
You know what Zammit told me?
“这与钱无关”
"It's not about the money."
我们都知道这都是为了钱 对吧
We both know it's always about the money. Right?
如果你想笑到最后 拍卖♥♥是一个可以实现平等的伟大工具
If you want to have the last laugh,auctions is the great equalizer.
如果你赢了 你就赢了 他们什么也不能做
If you win, you win. There's nothing they can do.
是的 我感到不舒服 投标的事情 当开始 停止
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with that bidding thing. When to start, stop...
这不重要 我来为你处理
It doesn't matter.Let me handle that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
假设如果我一直在与我们一生中最大的伪造者接触
If, hypothetically, I had been in contact with the greatest forger of our lifetime...
那我会随时为你服务
Then I would be at your service.
有一件事我想让你去改变
There's one thing I'd ask you to change.
那是什么
What's that?
数量
The number.
数量
The number?
伪造的数量 现在我们有了一个 那个梵高的
Of forgeries. Right now we have one, the Van Gogh,
你们估价4000至5000万美元的那个
which by your estimate would bring in 40 to 50 million dollars.
但没人知道收藏品中还有什么
But no one knows what else is in the collection.
如果有一个未被发现梵高 谁敢说没有一个未被发现的维梅尔
If there's an undiscovered Van Gogh, who's to say there isn't an undiscovered Vermeer?
你疯了
You're crazy.
收藏品中已经有一个梅苏和米利斯了
There's already a Metsu and a Mieris in the collection.
一个维米尔是完全可信的
A Vermeer would be entirely plausible.
或者我可以表达我真实的关注
Or I could express my authenticity concerns.
听着
Look,
即使所有的专家被那个房♥地♥产♥商骗了
even if all the experts that the estate could bring in are fooled,
我这是往好的方向假设 但如果没有
I'm assuming it's that good.But if it's not...
再来一个
One more.
太出色了 所以 我什么时候见他
Outstanding. So, when do I meet him?
听着 如果我们要成为伙伴
Look, if we're going to be partners,
我们需要更加坦诚地分享彼此
we need to be open and honest with each other.
他在德国
He's in Germany.
艾弗里的挑战者650是我的使用的 随时待命
Avery's Challenger 650 is atmy disposal and standing by.
所以 我们什么时候出发
So, when do we leave?
你没带花瓶过来
You come here without the vase.
我开始有点好奇你是否真的有它
I am starting to wonder if you really have it at all.
那个花瓶损坏了 但我们有更有价值的东西
The vase was damaged. But we have something even more valuable,
为了感谢您的谅解 我们会给你一个更好的价格
that for your understanding we would give to you for an even better price.
瓦尔卡的面具
The Mask of Warka.
嗯
Hmm.
我应该想象它吗 它在哪里
Should I imagine it? Where is it?
它不在花瓶损坏的地方 现在我们商量一下价格
Where it can't be damaged like the vase.Now the price we agreed on...
5万 到头了
50,000. No more.
如果价格化为乌有了呢 零
What if the price became nothing? Zero?
这个面具 价值一百万很容易 用这个降价来换取
This mask, which is easily worth a million,in exchange for this price reduction,
您或您选择的人 给我们提供服务
you or someone of your choice,would provide to us a service.
什么样的服务
What kind of service?
我们有个不值得信赖的合作伙伴
We have an untrustworthy partner.
我确信你可以除掉他 会使我们的生活更舒适些
I'm sure you can appreciate how his removal would make our lives easier.
你想让我♥干♥掉他
You want me to kill him?
你为什么不自己做
Why don't you do it yourselves?
这将导致与我们其他伙伴的混乱
That would cause complications with our other partner.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好的
All right.
这是他的名字 地址 电♥话♥号♥码 出生日期和社交 够吗
That's the guy's name, address, phone number, D.O.B. and social. That enough?
好的 好极了 现在听着 我想跟你聊聊
Yeah. Great. Now listen,I want to talk to you.
能先给我钱 再谈谈吗
Can I get my money and talk later?
过来 坐下 我要跟你聊聊
Come on. Sit down. I want to talk to you.
- 真的吗 - 是的 过来 坐下
- Really? - Yeah. Come on. Sit down.
我不想让你再做这些事
I don't want you doing this stuff anymore.
那也总好过在星巴克屁滚尿流地工作
It beats the shit out of working at Starbucks.
你需要什么 你就让我做
You wanted me doing it when you needed something.
好的 现在我没有 好吗
Yeah, well, now I don't. Okay?
另外 你知道 我感觉我让你也参与了
Plus, you know, I feel like I got you in on it.
如果你想要的话功劳归你了 哥们
Take credit if you want, man.
我11岁的时候 就抹掉我妈妈的停车罚单
But I was wiping my mom's parking tickets when I was 11.
我要你把重点放在大学上
I want you to focus on college.
你想过要应用在哪里吗
Have you thought about where you want to apply?
没有
No.
这个怎么样 好吗
How 'bout this, okay?
相反现在不是500了 我支付你的大学申请费怎么样
Instead of the 500 now, I pay all your college application fees?
我上网查了 他们可以100块钱一次
I checked on-line, they can be a hundred bucks a shot.
- 你可以申请五六个地方 - 我要现金
- You apply to five, six places...- I'll take the cash.
嘿 听着 我想帮你 你不需要我的帮助
Hey, look, I'm trying to help you.You don't want my help?
拜托 你太辜负我了 索尔
Come on. You're killing me, Sol.
你真以为你能毁了我的婚姻吗
Do you really think you could ruin my marriage?
没有我的帮助 你是毁不掉你的婚姻的
You're more than capable of ruining your marriage without my help.
我知道是你告诉克拉丽莎那些谎言的
I know it was you that told Clarissa those lies.
也许你应该更关心我告诉她真♥相♥
Maybe you should be more concerned about me telling her the truth.
天哪 罗珊娜
Jesus, Roxanna.
这是15岁怨恨的事情有点变味了吧
This 15-year-old grudge thing is getting a little stale.
你太妄想了 真恶心
You're so delusional! It's sick!
关于保姆和我
That bullshit...
那些胡说八道
about the nanny and me...
那只能是来自于你
that could only come from you.
所以现在我们可以补充“骗子”到“跟客户上♥床♥”
So now we can add "liar" to "sleeping with clients,"
不管你到底是不是跟斯威夫特的客户上的
to whatever the hell you're up to with the Swift account.
如果你不把你的手拿开 我要叫保安了
If you don't get your hands off of me, I'm calling security.
总有一天我会经营这个地方
I'll be running this place one day.
你到底是谁 我以为你是送货的家伙
Who the hell are you? I thought you were a delivery guy.
我骗你的 我们需要谈谈 亨利
I lied. We need to talk, Henry.
你想干什么 我没有钱 好吗 把电脑拿走吧
What do you want? I don't have any money, okay? Take the computer!
放松些 如果我想打劫 不会喜欢你这种懒蛋
Relax. If I wanted to rob someone,it wouldn't be a slacker like you.
那你想要干什么
Then what do you want?
你撒谎了
You lied...
你告诉Artsnitch布鲁克纳的收藏品包括被盗物品
and told Artsnitch that the Brukner Collection included stolen items.
那真是一个坏主意
That was a bad idea.
我会收回它 我是刚听到
I'll retract it. I just heard it from...
闭嘴 听着 照我说的去做
Shut up and listen. Here's what you're going to do.
你要告诉Artsnitch 认为某些被盗的物品
You're going to tell Artsnitch that it was only DeGraaf's
它只是格拉夫的
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表