剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
You keep messing with my personal life,
我就会做比你更糟的
I'm going to do a whole lot worse to yours.
你还好吗
You okay?
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
这是什么
What's this?
你的第一个客户 我一直在跟冈萨洛 赛拉斯谈
Your first client. I've been talking with Gonzalo Silas
现在他有个意向 他需要一个经纪人
and now that he's trending,he's gonna need an agent.
他在期待你的电♥话♥
He's expecting your call.
谢谢你 格雷厄姆
Thank you, Graham.
但是 你要知道 他真的会成为我的第二个客户
But, just so you know, he'll actually be my second client.
我一直和你的朋友奈斯尔在工作
I've been working with your friend Nazari.
没错 我认为你最好是留着塞拉斯
Yeah, I think you're better off sticking with Silas.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for getting it.
嘿 你准备走了吗
Hey, you. Are you ready to go?
- 是啊 - 很棒 我去取车
- Yeah.- Awesome. I'll get the cars.
- 噢 谢谢你 - 谢谢
- Oh, thank you.- Thanks.
你买♥♥了“四瓣花”
You bought the "Quatrefoil"?
我听了你的劝告 我找到了感觉像是我的一部分的东西
I followed your advice. I found something that felt like a piece of me.
让我们希望这是值得的东西
Let's hope it turns out to be worth something.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表