剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More."
这是关于迈尔斯
Roxanna: It's about Miles.
迈尔斯怎么了
What about Miles?
他和莫妮卡上过床
He had sex with Monica.
我知道是你告诉克拉丽莎那些谎言的
I know it was you that told Clarissa those lies.
嘉比里拉 穆凯特
Gabrielle: Gabrielle Mukete.
无论您想要什么 我都能找到它
Whatever you're looking for, I can find it.
我一直在努力工作
I have worked hard,
这个城市对我也一直很好
and this city has been very good to me,
现在是回报的时候了
and now it is time to give back.
纽约警♥察♥局华盛顿警探
Detective Washington, NYPD.
你之前从没见过这个人
You ever see this guy before?
你的朋友哈桑上了所有的报纸
Your friend Hassan is all over the papers.
我只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你从第一天起就瞒着我
You've been lying to me from day one.
直视着我的眼睛 你对我撒了谎
Looked me in the eye and lied to me!
我们玩完了
We're done.
达文波特先生慷慨地表示 周末愿意在他的庄园
Mr. Davenport has generously offered
为纽约现代艺术博物馆举办一场募捐活动
to host a fundraiser for MoMA at his weekend estate.
一些炙手可热的艺术家
Some of the hottest artists
将会在现代艺术舞台上闪亮登场
in the modern art scene will be featured.
这是为慈善事业筹集资金的一个大好机会
This is a great opportunity to raise money for a good cause
来帮助我们最尊贵的客户之一
and to help one of our most valued clients.
梳理你的买♥♥家的名单 把消息传开去
Comb through your buyer's list.Get the word out.
如果你喜欢现代艺术
If you are into modern art,
这就是下周末要去的地方
that is the place to be next weekend.
格雷厄姆 作为达文波特先生的客户经理
Graham, as Mr. Davenport's account exec,
我要你为我们推动这件大事
I want you to spearhead this event for us.
呃 不用了 爱德华
Uh... That... that won't be necessary, Edward.
不 当然要
No, of course it is.
我们知道这对你有多重要
We know how important this is to you.
周六晚上我会去自己
I'll be there myself Saturday night.
我让你两个协调一下
I'll leave it to you two to coordinate.
现在我们开始吧
Let's get to it, people!
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
你会想出一个你为什么不会参加的礼貌借口
You will come up with a polite excuse as to why you cannot attend.
我知道你不想让我去 但梅森了解我所有的项目
I know you don't want me there,but Mason knows all my projects.
我要怎么告诉他
What am I gonna tell him?
显然 并非你所有的项目
Clearly, not all of your projects.
找一个私人借口
Make up a personal excuse.
那只会筹集到更多的危险信♥号♥♥
That would raise more reds flags than going.
你真的像这么做
You really want to do that?
我把物品的产权链卖♥♥给你
Chain of title on the pieces I sold you.
用谎言圆谎
Lies on top of lies?
我这么做是想保护你
I'm doing this to protect you.
如果FBI出现在我家门口
If the FBI ever does show up on my door,
我把我自己扔到公交车底下
I throw myself under the bus.
我发誓我的客户根本不知道他们所买♥♥东西的真正来源
I swear my clients never knew the real source of what they were buying.
我宁愿去监狱里生活
I'd go to prison for life rather than
也不愿意你承受任何打击
have any of this blow back on you.
你真高尚啊
How very honorable of you.
贡萨 洛塞拉斯 你一定很喜欢这家伙
Gonzalo Silas. You must really like this guy.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
这对你来说是个大周末
This is a big weekend for you.
试图搭上纽约现代艺术博物馆这班车
Trying to get on the MoMA board.
他是方案里唯一的未知艺术家
He's the only unknown artist in the program.
哦 正如你知道的 当我相信一个人时
Well, as you know, when I believe in someone,
我要100%了解他的背后一面
I get behind them 100%.
所以 他的未知不会保持太久
So, he won't remain unknown for long.
在那个周末
By the end of the weekend,
我希望每个人都知道他的名字
I want everyone to know his name.
我会让它实现的
I'll make that happen.
求你了 亚瑟 让我为你做这个
Please, Arthur. Let me do this for you.
亚瑟
Arthur...
拿着这个产权链
the chain of title.
只想让你知道 如果FBI出现了
Just so you know, if the FBI does show up,
我没有任何问题 我会向他们指出
I'll have no problem pointing them to the bus
是你如此慷慨地愿意把自己扔到公交车之下
you so graciously offered to throw yourself under.
德梅约先生
Mr. DeMaio...
格雷厄姆 康纳
Graham Connor.
我想看看你这周是否有空喝一杯
I wanted to see if you were free this week for a drink.
或来点夫拉卡[迷幻药]
Or flakka, sure.
呃 我弄到一些有趣的新东西
Uh, I've got some interesting new items and...
我一会再打给你
Let me call you back.
格雷厄姆 这是FBI特别探员克雷默
Graham, this is FBI Special Agent Kramer.
她想问你几个问题
She wanted to ask you a few questions.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
好的 去会议室
Yeah. Boardroom.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不认识
No.
他叫哈桑 阿尔 阿弗沙尔
His name is Hassan Al Afshar.
他是文物走私活动的成员之一
He's part of an antiquities smuggling operation.
他和同伙在斯塔顿岛还杀了一名警卫
He and an accomplice also murdered a guard in Staten Island.
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard about that.
几周后 一名叫谢尔盖 沃尔科夫的
Then a few weeks later,a Russian mobster named
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮分子被杀
Sergei Volkov was murdered.
这张照片是他手♥机♥里的
This photo was on his phone.
这是瓦尔卡面具
It's the Mask of Warka.
这是几个月前土耳其报失的
It was reported stolen several months ago in Turkey.
你之前见过它
You ever seen it before?
是的 我见过它的照片
Yeah, I've seen pictures of it.
我不知道它是被偷的
I didn't know it had been stolen.
我们认为阿尔 阿弗沙尔也与此有关联
We think Al Afshar is connected to this, too.
你认为他杀了那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You think he killed the Russian guy?
嗯 这似乎是非常的巧合 你不觉得吗
Well, it seems like an awfully big coincidence, don't you think?
是的 我想是
Yeah, I guess.
你在伊♥拉♥克♥服过役
You served in Iraq?
是的
I did.
我也服过役 2003至2005年
So did I. 2003 to 2005.
我在8号♥公路边境做巡逻工作
I worked border patrol on Highway 8.
哦 别开玩笑了 2008年我去过那儿
Oh, no kidding. I got there in 2008.
你们部队驻扎在哪里
Where were you stationed?
主要在巴格达
Baghdad mostly.
- 那是所有行动的地方 - 当时到处都是行动
- That's where all the action was.- The action was everywhere.
我意思是掠夺
I meant the looting.
是啊 我到那之前大部分已经发生了
Yeah, most of that happened before I got over there.
那么你没见过这事吗 没看见谁参与过吗
So you didn't see any of it? Meet anyone involved?
肯定 是 有一点 你知道那边是怎么样的
Sure. Yeah, a little. You know how it is over there.
你遇到某个人 一周后 他们走了
You meet someone, a week later, they're gone.
好吧 不过 你了解文物 你了解伊♥拉♥克♥
Well, still, you know antiquities and you know Iraq.
我查问过这里的每一个人
Of everyone I've interviewed here,
你是处于一个特殊的位置来帮我们
you're in a unique position to help us.
我竭尽所能帮你们
Whatever I can do.
是的 我知道那边有很多艺术品丢失或是被毁损
Yeah, I know a lot of art was lost or destroyed over there.
我很乐意帮忙我能帮的
I'd love to help however I can.
那 除了阿尔 阿弗沙尔 你最近有没有见过任何
So, aside from Al Afshar, have you seen any suspicious
可疑的人或是文物
people or antiquities recently?
没有 没有 我 我无法想像
No. No. I... I can't imagine
他们会笨到把东西带到这来
they'd be stupid enough to bring something here.
嗯 你会惊讶于人们的失误
Well, you'd be surprised at the way people slip up,
特别是那些认为他们比我们聪明的人
especially the ones that think they're smarter than we are..
是的 我确信
Yeah, I'm sure.
我会留意的
I'll keep my eyes open.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
好的
Okay...
噢 还有一事
Oh, one last thing.
你的雇主知道你的犯罪记录吗
Does your employer know about your criminal record?
那些都是青少年犯罪
Those were juvenile offenses.
如果你花时间 会容易发现的
But easy enough to uncover if you take the time.
我相信他们会选择关注我的三次授勋巡回演出后
I believe they chose to focus on my honorable discharge
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表