剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
就业机会
thousands of jobs for workers.
这个庄重的场合 不会让你发闷的
And this is not gonna be your stuffy, black tie affair.
不 拍卖♥♥会将进行直播
No, the auction itself is going to be streamed live,
所以世界各地的人们可以参与其中
so that people around the world can participate in it.
- 这是为帕克-梅森的首次 - 哇 真是太棒了
- And that is a first for Parke-Mason.- Wow, that is amazing.
真是令人难以置信 好吧 人们可以在那里
That's incredible. Well, where can people
得到更多的信息吗
get more information about this?
他们可以得到布鲁克纳的基础应用软件
They can go to the Brukner Foundation app.
我们还在微博和微博客上和
We're also on Twitter and Tumblr and...
其他几个我都没听说过的
couple others I've never even heard of.
太好了 嗯 多谢您的宝贵时间 布鲁克纳先生
Great. Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Brukner.
山姆 这真是个最好的采访地点吗
Sam, is this really the best place for an interview?
谢谢你的赞成
Thanks for chiming in.
我不想让斯威夫特抢我的风头
I did not want Swift upstaging me.
是啊 没有人可以抢你
Yeah, no one can upstage you.
哦 你听到我无声的呼唤了
Oh, you heard my silent call.
很乐意接受
Very receptive.
我们从现在直到拍卖♥♥的连续活动
We have back-to-back events from now until the auction,
所以 不会发生抢风头的
so... no upstaging is gonna happen.
嘉比里拉 穆凯特:我入伙 你多久能安排发货
我要充分利用这个夜晚
I am totally tapping that tonight.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
所以 你还真和迈尔斯又一切照常了 是不是
So, it's just business as usual with Miles? Is that it?
为什么不能呢 就因为你的错觉吗
And why shouldn't it be? Because of your delusions?
我的错觉 你跟亚历克斯 怀特或是那个保姆说了吗
My delusions? Did you speak with Alex White or the nanny?
我们已经准备让莫妮卡放手了
We've already let Monica go.
那并不能解决问题
That's not gonna solve the problem.
好吧 你看 我们没有问题
Well, you see, we don't have a problem.
是你有问题 继续传播迈尔斯的谣言
You do. Keep spreading rumors about Miles.
你毁掉的不会是我的生活
It won't be my life you'll be ruining.
我为什么要撒谎 克拉丽莎 你是我的姐姐
Why would I lie about this? Clarissa, you're my sister.
我真的很关心你
I do care about you.
别装作你不在乎你自己
Don't act like you give a shit about anyone but yourself.
你用“12步改变你的人生”这样的废话
You may fool Dad with this whole
也许能骗得了爸爸
"12 step, turned your life around" bullshit,
但我了解你
but I know you.
你最近可能没有毁坏过任何车辆
You might not have totaled any cars
或是在孩子面前喝的烂醉
or passed out in front of the kids lately,
但你和以前一样就是搞砸了
but you're just as messed up as you ever were.
你不能忍♥受 实际上我们是幸福的想法
You can't bear the thought that we're actually happy.
爸爸就是不用迈尔斯也永远不会选择你
And Dad will never choose you over Miles.
如果你再重复你的谎言 我会让你后悔的
If you repeat your lies, I'll make sure you regret it.
我不是随便采取媒体造势 艾德
I am not easing up on the media blitz, Ed.
这让我的名字家喻户晓
It's making me a household name.
现在 你是支持我还是不支持
Now, are you going to back me up or not?
帕克-梅森不会背叛它的客户
Parke-Mason doesn't betray its clients,
但如果不是逼不得已 我不会去帮你
but I will not go down for you if it comes to that.
娘们
Pussy.
请再来一杯
I'll have another, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
她喝什么 我就喝什么
I will have whatever she's having.
我不认为你会喜欢我喝的
I don't think you'd like what I'm having.
怎么 你还喝苏打水戒酒 还是什么
What? You still on that club soda kick, or something?
这不是我曾认识的罗克西
That's not the Roxy I used to know.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
噢 拜托 拜托 要和睦相处
Oh, come on, please, let's make nice.
是不是
All right?
跟我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
帮我庆祝一下
Help me celebrate.
- 你真了不起 你知道吗 - 什么
- You're really something, you know that? - What?
如果不是我 你根本不会与市政厅有这个交易
You wouldn't even have the deal with the city council if not for me.
罗克西 我觉得你开始有点
Roxy, I think you're over-selling yourself
过度包装自己了 不是吗
a little bit first, okay?
当你是高中生的时候 我就撤离了幕后交易
I was cutting backroom deals when you were still in high school.
如果你还有一点忠诚 山姆 你会把你的客户给我
If you had a shred of loyalty, Sam,you would have given me your account.
嗯 你肯定是伤口好了没事了
Well, you certainly wound up all right.
你终于脱险了 是不是
You landed on your feet, did you not?
或是躺下 视情况而定
Or on your back, as the case may be.
没事 好了
Okay. All right...
没关系 我 我活该
It's, okay. I... I deserved it.
我道歉 有时候我忘了我可以是个混♥蛋♥
I apologize. Sometimes I forget what an asshole I can be, and...
你是唯一一个可以这么叫我的
you're the only one who can call me on it.
好的 下一次你需要有人告诉你
Fine. The next time you need someone to tell you
你是一个混♥蛋♥ 你就给我打电♥话♥
you're an asshole, you can call me.
否则 我希望你停止所有的
Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you stopped
短♥信♥和电子邮件
with all the texts and e-mails.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
对他你得小心点
Be careful with him.
我一直很小心
I am always careful.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你总是要证明一些东西
You always have something to prove and sometimes
有时会让你做鲁莽的事
it makes you do reckless things.
所以 我要告诉你的是 你出去玩你的游戏
So, I tell you what, you go out and play your game
和那边的杏黄色裤子先生
with Mr. Apricot Pants over there,
如果它要是被吹跑了 回到我的身边
and then when it blows up, come back to me.
我甚至不会说“我早说过会这样”
I won't even say, "I told you so."
2008年伊♥拉♥克♥
我们还要找多少 中士
How many we looking for, Sergeant?
长官在通讯里说 由于我们的人在战斗中失踪了1700人
Comm Chief said our guy's been MIA since 1700.
没人看见他死了 妈的 外面没什么别的事可做
Nobody saw him die but, shit,ain't much else to do out here.
你第一次寻找士兵吗 康纳
This your first C.C., Connor?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你之前见过一个阵亡士兵吗
Have you ever seen a fallen soldier before?
没有 长官 会很残暴吗
No, sir. Is it rough?
取决于外形的状况了
Depends what shape it's in.
房♥间安全了 标记它
Room's clear. Mark it.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
找到他了
Found him.
他是完整的 你这个幸运的混♥蛋♥
He's intact, you lucky son of a bitch.
和你爷爷的葬礼一样
No different than your grandpa's funeral.
帮我把他扶起来
Help me stand him up.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
那看起来像是我用我的车撞的
That looks like something I hit with my car.
好吧 我不期望你能理解它
Yes well, I wouldn't expect you to understand it.
噢是吗 很多人似乎有着
Oh yeah? Well, a lot of other people seem
相同的观点 因为没有多少人投标
to have the same opinion,because there's not many bids
就像我看到的一样
on it as far as I can see.
这仍然还早
It's still early.
比你想的还晚
Later than you think.
你为什么在这里 山姆 啊 你根本不喜欢现代艺术
Why are you here, Sam? Huh? You don't even like modern art.
我喜欢可以给我带来钱的任何东西
I like anything that can make me money.
啊 呃 这个地方 我想看看
And, uh... this place, I wanted to check it out.
我听说它可能要出♥售♥
I heard it might be on the market.
是的 我再也用不着它了
Yes, well, I don't have much use for it anymore.
好吧 那你在伊比沙岛的地方呢
Well, what about your place in Ibiza?
你是怎么叫它的 你的逍遥宫吗
What do you call it, your pleasure palace?
它也要出♥售♥吗 因为我听到个故事
Is that on the market, too? 'Cause the story that I heard,
一年前你老爸死的时候
was that when your old man croaked a year ago,
他留下了更多的美元债务
that he left more debt than dollars.
纸是包不住火的
Nothing stays secret for long.
这一设想对你的惊吓应该远远超过了我
A concept that should terrify you far more than it does me.
让我来教教你 没有什么能让我害怕的
Let me educate you. Nothing terrifies me.
- 但你知道什么让我最恼火 - 不知道 什么
- But you know what pisses me off? - No, what?
到处诋毁我的人
People who go around talking shit about me.
你别否认了
And don't you deny it.
别把宝贝射到你的蓝衬衫上然后否认它
Don't shoot those baby blues and deny it.
赫布 米勒告诉我你所说的
Herb Miller told me what you said.
赫布 米勒是我的老朋友 我没去找他 是他来找的我
Herb Miller is an old friend. I didn't go to him. He came to me,
问我他的团队是否应该考虑支持你竞选州长
asked me if his team should consider backing you in a bid for Governor.
我告诉他那个真♥相♥是
And I told him the truth...
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表