剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More".
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
联邦调查局正在寻找哈桑
The feds are looking for Hassan.
纽约警♥察♥局正在找我们大家
The NYPD's looking for all of us,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人正在寻机复仇
and the Russians are looking for revenge.
你认为是你拯救了我们
You think you are saving us?
你之所以现在还活着是因为我
The only reason you are still alive is because of me.
你撒谎
You lied,
告诉了艺术的告密者布鲁克纳收藏品包括被盗物品
and told ArtSnitch that the Brukner collection included stolen items.
布鲁克纳下周就要结束了
Brukner is over next week.
没有了他 你在这里就没有了救生筏
Without him, you have no life left here.
罗珊娜 惠特曼知道如何照顾自己
Roxanna Whitman knows how to take care of herself.
她和任何人 做的任何事
Everything she does, anyone she does,
我要知道他们在搞什么
I wanna know about it.
我父亲就可能恢复理智
My father just might come to his senses
把他的公♥司♥交给我
and give the company to me,
然后你的屁♥股♥将会滚出去
and then you will be out on your ass.
杰弗里斯大♥师♥
Master Jeffries!
杰弗里斯大♥师♥ 您在这里吗
Master Jeffries, are you here?
1940年 伦敦房♥地♥产♥和肯辛顿美术馆
杰弗里斯大♥师♥
Master Jeffries?
杰弗里斯大♥师♥
Master Jeffries.
噢 噢
Oh, oh!
您能爬出来吗 先生
Can you crawl out, sir?
站起来
On your feet.
大爆♥炸♥
Kaboom!
纳粹炸♥弹♥正好降落在房♥子正中间
That Nazi bomb landed smack dab in the middle of the house.
- 摧毁了一切 - 天啊
- Destroyed everything.- Geez.
霍德克斯 那个行动敏捷的性感小生
And, Hodgkiss, that speedy little crumpet-stuffer,
他自己和杰弗里斯及时跑到了地下室
was able to get himself and Jeffries down to the basement in time.
噢 那就好 那副画怎么样了
Oh, that's good. What about the painting?
结果是作为他的报答
Ah, that turned out to be his reward,
以及他的遣散费给了他
as well as his severance pay.
因为你知道 当你的房♥地♥产♥ 在战争中被炸毁
'Cause you see, when your estate is blown up in a war,
你真的不再需要多一个管家了
you really don't have that much need for a butler anymore,
所以霍德克斯失业了
and so Hodgkiss was out of a job.
你验证过吗
Have you verified that?
我还是头一次听说
First I've heard of it.
挣的钱刚刚够糊口
Just to make ends meet.
这就是我的父亲
And that's how my father
如何得到这幅“玩纸牌的人”画的
got his hands on "The Card Players."
好吧 据说 “每幅图画都有一个故事”
Well, they say, "Every picture tells a story,"
但
but...
不是所有人都会像塞缪尔 布鲁克纳这样幸运 我也会这么告诉你
not as well as Samuel Brukner.I'll tell you that.
讲故事是我家族的遗传
Storytelling is genetic in my family.
我也从我父亲的手里得到了这个
I get that from my father, too.
你觉得那个如何呢 流利的口才和价值一亿美元的画
Well, how about that? A silver tongue and a $100 million painting.
高血压病 这是在控制之下的
And high blood pressure,which is under control,
但 呃 三个中占两个就不错了
but, uh, two out of three ain't bad.
不 当然不是
No, it certainly is not.
嗯 你知道 我们可以整晚在这里翻来覆去的
Well, you know, we could go back and forth here all night,
但 呃 我现在要请你与我直接切入正题
but, um, I'm gonna have to ask you to be direct with me right now.
你知道 人们
You see, the people...
他们想知道 你是否在接下来的选举中进行竞选州长
they wanna know if you're gonna be running for governor in this next election.
是你问的
You had to ask.
我以为我是来谈我的慈善拍卖♥♥会的
I thought I was here to talk about my charity auction.
大家都了解拍卖♥♥和你的慷慨
Everybody knows about the auction and your generosity,
这的确很神奇 但是
and that's amazing. But...
你在这得给我们解开这个悬念 山姆
you gotta spare us the suspense here, Sam.
你会参加竞选还是不会
Are you gonna be running or not?
是的
Yes.
为此刚成立了一个初步竞选委员会
An exploratory committee has been formed just for that purpose.
好吧 现在你知道了吧 伙计们
Well, there you have it, folks.
正式确认
Official confirmation.
你知道 这是一个旅程
You know, this is a journey.
当我的父母第一次来到这个国家
It's a journey that started when my parents
这是一个旅程的开始
first came to this country.
他们几乎不会英语
They hardly spoke English.
他们没有一分钱
They didn't have a nickel.
他们有的只是那幅画 在当时是没有价值的
All they had was that painting, which was worth nothing at the time,
但对未来充满希望
and a hope for the future.
他们努力工作
And they worked hard,
习惯新的生活方式
and they made a life for themselves.
这正是我想要的 对每个男人 女人和孩子
And that's what I want. For every man, woman, and child
这个国家是能够做到这一点的
in this country to be able to do just that.
努力工作 使国家繁荣
Work hard, prosper.
有人说 “美国梦破灭了”
They say, "The American dream is dead."
我就不相信这一点
I do not believe that for a second.
我就是个活生生的例子
I am a living example of it.
我们就要让政♥府♥得到人♥民♥的支持
We just gotta get government off of people's backs,
这样人♥民♥可以走出去并大胆尝试
so that people can go out there and get it.
看看那副画 它是花极低的价钱买♥♥的
Look at that painting. It was bought for pennies.
现在 它身价百万
Now, it's worth millions.
不是每个人都值得拥有这样一个故事的
Doesn't everybody deserve a story like that?
当然
Absolutely.
非常感谢 山姆
Thanks so much, Sam.
你这个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky bastard.
你从我这整明白了 你是第一个
You got it out of me. You got it first.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
现在 我是一个数字狂人
Now, I'm a numbers guy.
你知道为什么
And you know why?
数字不会撒谎
Numbers don't lie,
如果你看一下印第安纳州这里的统计
and if you look at the statistics right here in the state of Indiana,
可以清楚地看到
you can clearly see
非白人居民的比例
that as the percentage of non-white residents
和非法移♥民♥的比例在上升
and illegal aliens goes up,
赎个案也是如此
so does foreclosures,
暴♥力♥犯罪也是如此
so does violent crime,
负债比率亦是也如此
so does the debt ratio.
你不必成为一个火箭科学家
And you don't have to be a rocket scientist
就能看明白其相关性
to see a correlation.
不仅如此 但
And not only that, but...
很多这样的人 他们还在接受社会救济
a lot of these people, they're on welfare,
这意味着他们不用整天去当地的图书馆
which means they have all day long to go down to the local library,
利用一台电脑去编造税款资助 就能够从真正为了生存而摆脱困境的
use a tax-funded computer to concoct ways to get more money
那些人身上 得到更多的钱
out of people who actually have to work for a living.
现在 不管你是黑色 棕色 紫色 黄色 不管你是谁
Now, I don't care if you're black, brown,purple, yellow... whatever you are,
只要你对社会贡献的多 你就获得的多
as long as you contribute as much to society as you take out.
很多这些非法移♥民♥ 他们所知道的就是伸手拿
A lot of these illegals, all they know how to do is take.
听着
Look...
我刚才说的那些狗屎事
I just said all that shit because that's what
这是因为韦恩堡的那些狗屎大奶妈们想听的话
all those turd-knockers in Fort Wayne wanted to hear.
- 我理解这个 但你怎么 - 那是六年前的
- I understand that, but what you...- And it's six years old.
这不像是我在竞选印第安纳州州长 天哪
It's not like I'm running for the governor of Indiana. Jesus.
山姆 人们还不了解你
Sam, people don't know you yet.
他们看到这个 他们认为这是现在的你 不是六年前的你
They see this, they think this is you now, not six years ago.
但那从来不是我
But that never was me.
我所做的所有是为了得到一些房♥地♥产♥合同
All I was doing was trying to get a few real estate contracts.
这就是你必须保持面对的原因
Which is why you've gotta stay in front of this,
这样不会带来间接伤害
so that there's no collateral damage.
我该怎么做 格兰特
And how do I do that, Grant?
我该怎么做呢 我不否认它
How do I do that? I can't deny it.
这个视频就在那里
There's the video right there.
好吧 这就是你要做的
All right. This is what you're gonna do.
你要揍那个记者
You're gonna hit the press.
你会说你很后悔你的措辞 而你的观点已经转变
You're gonna say you regret your choice of words, and that your views have changed.
然后你要提醒大家 你的所作所为是针对少数族裔
Then you're gonna remind everyone what you've done for minorities.
好吧 我的第一任妻子是墨西哥人
Well, my first wife was Mexican...
半个墨西哥人 那难道不算么
Half-Mexican. Does that count?
然后你要喋喋不休地道出你所有对社会的其他贡献
Then you'll rattle off all your other contributions to society,
24小时内它会过去的
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表