剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More".
- 格雷厄姆 康纳 - 山姆 布鲁克纳
- Graham Connor.- Sam Brukner.
嗯 他夸夸其谈 无法想象的自负
Well, he's bombastic,impossibly egotistical.
我如何能得到他的客户
How do I get his account?
黄金十年拍卖♥♥ 塞缪尔 布鲁克纳的收藏品
The auction of the decade...The Samuel Brukner collection.
很多这些非法移♥民♥ 他们所知道的就是伸手拿
A lot of these illegals, all they know how to do is take.
在那个男人来威胁我之后
After that man came to threaten me,
我知道布鲁克纳应该有比一些被盗的艺术更多的故事
I knew there had to be more to the Brukner story than just stolen art.
这会影响到拍卖♥♥吗
Does this affect the auction?
你的政♥治♥愿望是有风险的
The risk is about your political aspirations.
我要你嫁给我
I want you to marry me.
康纳和罗珊娜 他们互相交往了 我以为你知道这个
Connor and Roxanna, they're seeing each other, I thought you knew that.
你刚才说什么 什么
What did you just say? What?
逐步运营操作就交给你了 迈尔斯
Do a gradual phase of operations over to you, Miles.
以后你要与他全面合作
And then you give him your complete cooperation.
该死
Damn it!
瓦尔卡的面具 这是几个月前在土耳其报失的
The Mask of Warka. It was reported stolen several months ago in Turkey.
格雷厄姆是你的客户经理 你对他了解多少
Graham Connor was your account executive.What do you know about him?
我们只是过来从格雷厄姆拿一些文件
We just came by to pick up some paperwork from Graham.
他们搜索了我家该死的房♥子
The searched my family's goddamned house.
你把产权链证明给他们 要么你自己处理后果
Give them the chain of title or you deal with the consequences yourself.
2000年 纽约市
嘿 小心 后面有人
Hey, look out. There's one behind you.
十字军东征期间干的不错
Would've done all right during the Crusades.
他们是谁
Who were they?
他们是一群拿着剑愤怒的人
A bunch of angry guys with swords
试图告诉世界其他国家如何去生活
trying to tell the rest of the world how to live.
- 你喜欢她 - 是的
- You like her?- Yeah.
她很美
She's pretty.
我喜欢她的胸部
I like her boobs.
她为什么是裸体的
Why is she naked?
嗯
Well...
人体是一个美妙的东西
The human body's a beautiful thing.
千百年来艺术家一直在画它
Artists been painting it for thousands of years.
我的朋友约翰有许多这样的杂♥志♥
My friend John has a lot of magazines like this.
是啊 我打赌他有
Yeah. I bet he does.
我发现这更具有启发性
I find this more inspiring.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
嗯
Well...
这些照片
the photographs.
它会告诉你一切 对吧
It tells you everything, right?
但一幅画 一个好人
But a painting, a good one...
不能为你做所有的工作
doesn't do all the work for you.
你的头脑必须填补空白
Your mind has to fill in the rest.
当我需要给自己充电时 我喜欢来这里
When I have to recharge my batteries, I like to come here.
有一天你长大了 它会为你做同样的事情
Someday when you get older, maybe it'll do the same thing for you.
这里有一百万个不同的世界要去探索 汤米
There's a million different worlds to explore here, Tommy.
也许有一天它们会启发你
Maybe one day one of them will inspire you
发现一些真正属于你的东西 真爱
to find the thing that you really, really love.
- 嘿 你饿了吗 - 是的
- Hey, you hungry?- Yeah.
想吃热狗吗
Want to get some hot dogs?
好的
All right.
嘿
Hey.
你来不来啊
You coming or what?
我只是想做你所说的 爸爸
I was just trying to do what you said, Dad.
我不明白它为何离我如此遥远
I don't know how it got so far away from me.
36小时前
艾尔 阿弗沙尔刚走 现在没人了
Al Afshar just took off. It's empty.
是的 不 我会对这地方做全面清查 娜达
Yeah. No, I did a full sweep of the place. Nada.
是的
Yeah.
一旦我进去给你回电♥话♥
Call you back once I'm inside.
最好不要让她久等
Better not to keep her waiting.
我不应该直接向新闻界发表声明
I'm not supposed to give statements directly to the press.
这是我们公♥关♥部门干的事
That's what our PR department's for.
你做了很多你不应该的事
You do a lot of things you're not supposed to.
你说的话更具有亲切感
It would be more personal coming from you.
所以 就去勾引她
So, just go down there and seduce her.
你知道该怎么做的
I know you know how to do that.
你从罗珊娜那偷了我的客户
You stole my account away from Roxanna.
你还没跟她签约
You hadn't signed with her yet.
那会阻止你吗
Would that have stopped you?
不 不 不会的
No. No, it wouldn't.
所以你选择了我
Isn't that why you chose me?
告诉她 你知道所有这该死的一切始于那个博主
Tell her that you know the blogger that started all this shit.
你查出来 他与我有私人恩怨
That you checked it out and that he has a personal beef with me.
也许甚至与你也有
Maybe even with you too.
- 山姆 我不能这么做 - 嗯 为什么不行
- Sam, I can't do that.- Well, why not?
你是曾经威胁过他的一个
You were the one who threatened him.
我的意思是 如果你仔细想想 这都是你的错
I mean, if you think about it, this is all your fault.
- 我那是想帮你 - 但你没有
- I was trying to help you.- But you didn't.
现在 下去 做正确的事
Now, go down there and make it right.
那 告诉我录像的事
So, tell me about the tape.
好吧 布鲁克纳先生的观点是他自己的
Well, Mr. Brukner's views are his own.
但我从没听说过他这样说过 一次也没有
But I've never heard him speak like that. Not once.
贿赂市政官员的指控呢
And the allegations of bribes to city officials?
嗯 我认为我们必须考虑一下它的来源
Well, I think we have to consider the source.
亨利 戴维斯是一个另有企图的大骗子
Henry Davis is a man with a huge ax to grind.
怎么讲
How so?
嗯 他是一个写博客的人
Well, he's a blogger.
他的工作就是要挑起事端
And it's his job to stir up trouble.
如果他真的对新闻感兴趣 他会成为一名记者 就像你一样
If he was actually interested in journalism, he'd be a reporter, like you.
如果你不介意的话
If you'll excuse me,
我今天有个对艺术品很感兴趣的买♥♥家
I have buyers here today that are interested in looking at art.
请进
Come in.
这就是你想要的 对吧
That's the one you wanted, right?
是的
Yes.
嗯 这些都归你了
Well, it's all yours.
都说拍卖♥♥是无聊的 是吧
Whoever said auctions were dull, huh?
显然是后继无人
Certainly no one who's followed this one.
听着 艾德 你一定要听听来自马嘴里关于录像的事
Look, Ed, you have to hear it from the horse's mouth about this tape.
我说的是满屋子自以为是的人
I was talking to a roomful of stuffed shirts.
还有 是的 坦白地说 我是为了迎合大众
And, yeah, to be frank, I was pandering.
我并不是真的那么认为的
I don't really think that way.
山姆 那是你的事 但如果你做了什么非法的事
Sam, that's your business. But if you've done anything illegal...
我给你打住吧
Let me stop you right there.
你跟任何人说的 我已经做了处理
You talk to anyone I've ever done a deal with,
他们会告诉你 那不是我做事的方式
and they will tell you that I do not do business that way.
但关于这个博主
But about this blogger...
是的 他就是一坨屎 他是一个散播闲言闲语者
Yes, he's full of shit.He's a gossip-monger.
但一些问题被曝光了
But a few things have come to light.
那家伙有他的理由
And the guy has his reasons.
- 什么原因呢 - 你的孩子格雷厄姆
- What reasons?- Your boy Graham.
他威胁要杀死他
He threatened to kill him.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
如果你还记得 几个月前 当第一个故事出来的时候
If you'll remember, a few months back,when that first story came out,
格雷厄姆是在我的客户之后
Graham was after my account.
他以为 他在我这可以加点分
He thought he could score some points with me.
他找到了这个家伙 他们打了起来
And he found this guy, he roughed him up.
他威胁他 他让他发表声明
He threatened him, he got him to issue a retraction,
现在我们在这里 处理这些报复
and here we are now, dealing with the blow-back.
是格雷厄姆告诉你这些的
And Graham told you this?
嗯 我弄清楚了 他必须告诉我
Well, I figured it out. He had to tell me.
但后来他下了很大的赌注 出去对记者说了这事
But then he doubles down and he goes out and he talks to this reporter.
他无权这样做
He was not authorized to do that.
我知道
I know.
听着 艾德 我还是有话直说吧
Look, Ed, I'm gonna be straight with you.
你跟这孩子真的有点问题
You've got a real problem with this kid.
他就像瓷器店里的一头公牛 一动就会闯祸
He's like a bull in a china shop.
听着 我知道他是你的员工
Look, I know he's your employee.
但我不会那样做的
But I don't work that way.
我不能让这样的人在我的团队
And I cannot have someone like that on my team.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表