剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我的光荣退伍
after three decorated tours.
好吧 如果你看到什么
Well, if you do see something...
谢谢
Thank you.
4月9日一周内转移六次
Six transfers within the week of April 9th.
5000美元
"$50,000."
巧极了
What a coincidence.
我是罗珊娜 惠特曼的
This is Roxanna Whitman.
我现在不在办公室
I'm out of the office at the moment.
- 请留言 - 当然了
- Please leave a message.- Of course.
- 是 休伊特先生吗
- Yes, Mr. Hewitt?
是的 莎莉 计划变更了
Yes, Sally, a change of plans.
我要参加阿瑟 达文波特的募捐活动
I will be going to Arthur Davenport's fundraiser.
请取消这个周末我所有的约会
Please cancel all of my appointments for this weekend.
他们知道那个面具的事了
They know about the mask.
他们怎么知道的 你把它带回来
How do they know about that? You brought it back.
那些天才发送了一张沃尔科夫的照片
Those geniuses sent Volkov a picture.
所以我们要快点找到新的买♥♥家
So we find a new buyer quickly.
- 我们是否要打折出♥售♥ - 不
- Discount it if we have to.- No.
总之 那些宣传手册在楼上
Anyway, the brochures are upstairs.
汤米
Tommy?
为什么我们不抓住他们然后再谈谈
Why don't we grab them and then talk about...
怎么了
What's going on?
不要给任何人看 别跟任何人说话
Don't show it to anyone.Don't talk to anyone.
谁知道他们有多少卧底 他们在这方面的会有动作
Who knows how many undercover mooks they've got working on this.
这是我们最有价值的物品
It is our most valuable item.
我到底要怎么做你才能明白
What do I have to do to get through to you?
除非你打算用这笔钱
Unless you're planning to use that money
花在监狱的小卖♥♥部上 这对你没一点好处
in the prison commissary, it's not gonna do you any good.
我们是新的领土上
We're in new territory here.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
真是个惊喜 在这里见到你
What a surprise, seeing you here.
有多大几率
What are the odds?
你想要那些当代人群
You wanted the contemporary crowd.
这周你会有很多人的
You'll have plenty of them this week.
噢 看这是谁啊
Oh, look who it is.
- 嘿 你好吗 很高兴见到你 - 嗨
- Hey, how you doing? Good to see you.- Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以谣言是真的
So, the rumors are true.
伊丽莎白 你在帕克-梅森工作的怎么样啊
Elizabeth. How are things working out for you at Parke-Mason?
你知道在家族企业工作是怎么样的
You know how it is working in the family business.
很高兴再次见到你 罗珊娜
Nice to see you again, Roxanna.
最近在多尔蒂没看到你
Haven't seen you at Daugherty's lately.
是的 布鲁克纳一直让我很忙
Yeah, Brukner's been keeping me pretty busy.
我相信 我看过很多关于你和他的报道
I'm sure. I've been reading a lot about you and him.
我也看过一点你和斯威夫特的事
I've been reading a little about you and Swift.
好吧 你会听到更多的
Well, you'll be hearing more.
享受你的周末时光吧
Enjoy your weekend.
你也是
You too.
- 你在这啊 - 我在这呢
- There you are.- Here I am.
都准备好了
Ready to rock and roll.
- 很好 来自“艺术论♥坛♥”和“十月”的编辑在这里 - 嗯哼
- Good. Editors from "Artforum" and "October" are here.- Mm-hmm.
这是我们今天所有的采访
That's all the interviews we do today.
如果一个博客试图跟你说话
If a blogger tries to speak with you,
- 就把他们介绍给我 - 好 当然
- just refer them to me.- Yeah, sure.
好的 请大家下车
Okay! Everybody out.
对 继续走 继续走 我们走
Yeah, keep going! Keep going! Let's go!
大家好
Hello, everybody!
来吧 孩子们
Come on, kids!
就这些了
That's it!
好的
All right!
必须来一个15分钟的拍照
There has to be a 15 minute photo op,
然后让他们上车
then get them on the bus and get
让他们离开这里 好吗
them out of here, okay?
好的 大家好
All right. Hello, everybody.
为什么我们没有想到
Why didn't we think of that?
这是一个漫长的周末 迈尔斯
It's a long weekend, Miles.
我在这里宣布 我拍卖♥♥的
I'm here to announce where all the proceeds
所有收益即将完成
of my upcoming auction are going towards.
我喜欢你这套衣服 这个周末你在这里
I love the outfit. You're gonna round up
要招呼许多客户了
a lot of clients here this weekend.
布鲁克纳让我整个周末都干这个
Brukner has me working all weekend.
别担心 我就是你的耳目
Don't worry. I'll be your eyes and ears.
相信你会的 玩的开心
Sure you will. Have fun.
你也是
You too.
太奇妙了 今天大家怎么样啊
Fantastic. How is everyone today?
啊 今天所有都是关于孩子的事 就在这里 好了 孩子们
Ah, today is all about the kids! There we are. All right, kids!
欢迎 朋友们 感谢光临
Welcome, friends. Thank you all for coming.
我希望你们都能很好地解决你们的食宿
I hope you're all settling in nicely to your accommodations.
我很高兴和荣幸地主办今年的现代艺术夏季筹款活动
I am delighted and honored to be hosting this year's Modern Art Summer Fundraiser.
这是一场双赢的局面
It's a win/win situation.
你们都可以去竞标并有机会拥有
You all get to bid on and potentially own
一些世界上最伟大的现代艺术
some of the world's greatest modern art.
我们无声拍卖♥♥的所有收益将捐给
And all proceeds from our silent auction
纽约现代艺术博物馆 所以请慷慨解囊
will go to benefit MoMA,so please be generous.
所有投标都可以在平板电脑上完成
All bidding can be done on your tablets.
我这里的工作人员 确保你们是否符合留下的要求
And my staff is here to make sure that your stay is up to par.
所以 如果你们想跟着我
So, if you want to follow me...
观景房♥就在这边
the viewing rooms are right this way.
你好
Hello.
现在这是你的地盘 带我去参观一下
This is your turf now. Give me the tour.
你知道 不是所有的当代艺术都是相同的
You know, not all contemporary art is the same.
任何在所有说唱以上是相同的 或酒 或性别
Any more than all rap is the same, or wine, or sex.
你是不是想表达什么
You trying to tell me something?
啊 贾斯廷 卡尼只有25岁
Ah, Justin Carney's only 25
人们对他的作品赞不绝口
and people are raving about his stuff.
但就我个人而言 我感觉好像已经
But personally, I feel as though it's been done better
被萨萨诺或内斯比特做得更好 这是一个老生常谈的话题
by Sassano or Nesbitt.It's kind of a cliché.
噢 但奥莉维亚 里德尔 现在她就有一个
Oh, but Olivia Riddle,now she has an energy
能把你拉进去的能量
that just pulls you right into it.
那让你感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
昏昏欲睡
Sleepy.
你认为这会多少钱
How much do you think it's gonna go for?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我聊过的大部分买♥♥家85%都同意
Most of the buyers I talked to agree that 85%
当代艺术是狗屎
of contemporary art is shit.
那些不同意的
What they disagree on is
是余下的15% 就是我入行的原因
the other 15%, which is where I come in.
是计算机代码吗
Is that computer code?
没错 我们在秋季要做一个
Yep. We're doing a whole auction
算法艺术的整体拍卖♥♥
on algorithm art in the fall.
对合适的买♥♥家 这是一张历史
For the right buyer, this is a piece of history.
你知道这个吗
Do you know this one?
不知道
No.
噢 天哪
Oh, my.
贡萨洛 塞拉斯 你有没有听说过他吗
Gonzalo Silas. You ever heard of him?
没有
I haven't.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
但我喜欢它
But I like it.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
嗯 哪个家伙做的这个 你可以告诉他这不是假的
Well, the guy who did this, you can tell he isn't faking it.
他知道什么是真正的痛苦
He knows what it's like to really be in pain.
你介不介意我呆在附近一会 听一会兴奋的讨论声
You mind if I stick around and try to get a bit of buzz going?
我答应了达文波特 我会帮助那个艺术家
I promised Davenport that I'd help the artist.
听起来像一个崇高的使命
Sounds like a noble mission.
正是
It is.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck.- Thank you.
嘿 帕克-梅森的格雷厄姆 康纳
Hey. Graham Connor. Parke-Mason.
这有一件贡萨洛 塞拉斯的新作品
This is a new piece by Gonzalo Silas.
我们已经收到了几个重要收藏家的兴趣
We've already received interest from several significant collectors,
我不能提及的一个重要博物馆
and a major museum I cannot mention has
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表