剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
You pick up the plata he owes me.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up...
或者下一次我会完成我已开始的事情
or next time I'll finish what I started.
私人车道看起来不错啊
Looks great in the driveway.
你准备好逛风景了吗 我们有很多
You ready for the viewing? We have a lot...
取消它
Cancel it.
你是什么意思 布瑞恩
What do you mean? Brian!
布瑞恩
Brian!
发生什么事了 你是谁
What's going on? Who are you?
美国财政部吉斯 米切尔探员
Agent Keith Mitchell. U.S.Treasury Department.
我们有理由相信 科尔曼先生和妻子挖出的硬币
We have reason to believe that the coins that Mister and Missus Coleman dug up
是1♥8♥9♥9年费城造币厂发生一起抢劫案其中的一部分
were part of a robbery that took place at the Philadelphia Mint in 1♥8♥9♥9.
1989年 好吧 我可以向你保证不是这些
1♥8♥9♥9? Well, I can guarantee you it wasn't them.
嗯 我们需要检查硬币 以确定确切的来源
Well, we need to examine the coins to determine the exact origin.
现在你们必须对所发现的物品停止一切工作
Now you have to cease any effort to sell the contents of the find...
直到我们可以确定真正的所有权
until we can determine true ownership.
我们的律师仔细检查它已经很多次了
Our lawyers have gone over it a dozen times.
他们说政♥府♥的案子都是按情况推测的
They say that the government's case is all circumstantial.
所以 如果我们能找到一些实质性的东西就能瓦解他们的案件
So, if we can come up with something concrete their case falls apart.
那科尔曼会没事吗
So the Colemans will be all right?
是的 总有一天 但政♥府♥可以把它冻结好几年
Yeah, someday, but the government could tie this up for years.
在这上法律不会花更多的时间 因为它还不是我们的客户
And legal won't spend any more time on it since it's not our account yet.
所以我想采取一种迂回的方式
So what I'm getting at in a roundabout way is,
你想再扮演一次侦探吗
do you feel like playing detective again?
哦 现在你真的欠我的了
Oh, now you really owe me.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的 那
Okay, so...
我们有1447枚硬币
we got 1447 coins and 50 years
最古老的硬币日期到被盗硬币的日期已有50年了
from the date of the oldest coin to the date of the theft.
在那里的某个地方我们需要找到一个销♥售♥的记录
Somewhere in there we need to find the record of a sale.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你什么时候给我答案
How soon can you get answers for me?
达文波特的客户完事后我就马上开始
As soon as I'm done with the Davenport account.
我已经开始日内瓦的调查了
I've already started making inquiries in Geneva.
你不需要把时间浪费在这上
You don't need to waste time on that.
达文波特可以在10分钟以内搞清楚 要集中精力
Davenport'll be able to clear it up in 10 minutes. Just focus.
我真的不想再激怒梅丽莎了 我已经有过一次了
I really don't want to piss off Melissa any more than I already have.
一切还好吧 妈
Everything all right, Ma?
什么
What?
天哪 你是认真的吗
Jesus, are you serious?
是的 耐心等一下 我这就来
Yeah, just sit tight. I'm on my way.
啊 我的弟弟出事了
Ah, my brother had an accident.
今天下午我要赶上你
I'm going to have to catch up with you this afternoon.
天啊 他没事吧
Jeez, is he okay?
是的 只是脑震荡 我妈妈吓坏了
Yeah, just a concussion.My Ma is kind of freaking out.
嗯 走吧 走吧 我来弄这个
Yeah, go, go. I got this.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
不用谢了
You're welcome.
我没让你把我保释出来
I didn't ask you to bail me out.
你为什么在吸毒窝里
Why were you at a tweaker pad?
是你用 还是你交易 或者都有
Are you using, or dealing? Or both?
放松点 好吧 我冲掉它了 他们没证据
Just relax, all right? I flushed it.They got no case.
所以 你是在交易 为了托尼 雷戈
So, you're dealing. For Tony Rago?
我在问你一个该死的问题
I asked you a goddamn question!
你为雷戈交易吗
Are you dealing for Rago?
不是
No.
我为米格尔工作 米格尔为雷戈工作
I work for Miguel, Miguel works for Rago.
你知道那个雷戈是莫雷诺家族的中尉吗
You do know that Rago's a lieutenant for the Moreno family?
这些人不玩 莱恩
These people don't play, Ryan!
那又怎么样 每个人都为某人工作
So? Everybody works for somebody.
你再搞砸了 他们会杀了你
You screw up again, they'll kill you.
听着 你有没有想过 我所做的都是我很擅长的
Look, has it ever occurred to you that I'm good at what I do?
- 他们很重视我 - 什么重视
- That they value me? - What value?
你就是一个偷运者 任何白♥痴♥都能做这个
You're a runner! Any dumb shit can do that!
听着 你是我的弟弟
Look, you're my brother.
不管你相不相信我 我很担心你
And whether you believe me or not, I'm worried about you.
胡扯 你担心你自己
Bullshit. You're worried about yourself.
我要你把那个面具拿回来
I need the mask back.
什么面具
What mask?
你在地下室偷的那个
The one you stole from the basement!
是吗 你是搞混了什么样的家人吧
Yeah? What family are you mixed up with?
我需要那个该死的面具
I need that goddamn mask back!
那个面具在哪
Where is the mask?
我交给米格尔了
I gave it to Miguel.
我必须给 我欠他一大笔钱
I had to. I owed him a lot of money.
放开我 放开我 把你的手拿开
Get off! Get off me!Get your hands off me!
放开我 我只想跟你聊一聊 我想和你谈谈
Get off me! I just want to talk to you.I want to talk to you.
- 瞧谁来了 - 勇士来这了
- Look who it is.- Brave coming up in here.
我弟弟把属于我的东西给了你
My brother gave you something that belongs to me.
他是支付债务 他那么做 那是你的问题 不是我的
He paid a debt. The way he did,that's your problem. Not mine.
我要拿回那个面具 马上
I need that mask back. Right now.
你应该量力而行 汤米
You should bounce while you can, Tommy.
瞧 如果我得不到那个面具
Look, if I don't get that mask back,
比我更危险的人会来找它
people a lot more dangerous than me are going to come for it.
谁要来
Who's coming?
是你这个惹事生非的艺术朋友要来打我们一顿吗
Your badass art buddies going to come rough us up?
不要低估爱钱的人
Don't underestimate people with money.
因为他们雇的人什么都能做得出来
'Cause they hire guys to do what they can't.
我没有得到什么
I don't got it no more.
那谁有
Well, who does?
- 是的 好的 - 一个朋友
- Yeah, okay.- A friend.
我可以把它拿回来
I may be able to get it back...
不过得花很多钱
but it'll cost you.
好的
Okay.
好的 动手做吧
Okay, do it.
我会给你五个大的麻烦
I'll give you five large for the trouble.
你会给我20个
You'll give me 20...
和一个恩惠
and a favor.
我知道这很难为你们两个
I know this is very difficult for the two of you,
但现在不是恐慌的时候 好吧 我有顶级专家
but now is not the time to panic.Okay? I have the top experts...
政♥府♥有一个律师和专家团队
The government has a team of lawyers and experts!
我们怎么竞争得过呢
How are we going to compete with that?
所以我们只能离开 这就是你的解决方案吗
So we just walk away. That's your solution?
感谢上帝你来了 我有一些增援可以用了
Thank God you're here. I can use some re-enforcements.
格雷厄姆 你为什么不告诉他们
Graham, why don't you tell them?
告诉他们 这可能需要数年时间 会花我们不少钱
Tell them. This could take years.Cost us a fortune.
也不一定 我一直在
Well, not necessarily.I've been reviewing the...
- 我会帮你拿具体的证据 - 布莱恩:你不了解那个
- I will get concrete proof for you.- Brian: You don't know that.
这个报价只到下周五前有效
And the offer is only good until next Friday!
什么报价
What offer?
如果我们放弃我们对硬币的索赔
The government has offered us a $100,000 finder's fee
政♥府♥会给我们提供10万美元的佣金
if we give away our claim to the coins.
用10万美元换取1000万美元的收藏品
$100,000 for a 10 million dollar collection?
一个偷来的收藏品
A stolen collection!
等一下 让我们捋一下所有的细节
Hang on. Let us get all the details.
我们没有时间 这个报价只到
We don't have time.The offer is only good...
他们会再次报价的
They'll make that offer again.
布莱恩:你怎么知道的 你这是在用我们的生活去赌博
Brian: How do you know? This is our life you're gambling with.
惠特曼小姐是对的
Well, Miss Whitman is right.
他们的调查会花费更多的时间和开销
The investigation'll cost them more than that in time and overhead.
眼前可是10万美元 那相当于我们的房♥子了
That's $100,000 right now.That pays off our house.
你租的那辆新保时捷呢 你甚至都没有告诉我
What about that new Porsche that you leased without even telling me?
- 你能让我们单独聊会吗 - 当然
- Could you give us a minute, please? - Of course.
为什么让你如此不安呢
Why does that bother you so much?
我可没去布卢明代尔百货公♥司♥
I'm not the one who went to Bloomingdale's...
你有什么好招吗
Do you have anything useful?
我♥干♥吗非得告诉你不可
Why should I tell you?
因为如果硬币是被盗的 就没有客户了
Because if the coins are stolen,there's no account.
你想要谁赢 政♥府♥还是我们
Who do you want to win,the government or us?
这没有我们 我是代表格拉夫的
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表