剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Come on over here. I wanna talk about us.
好的 好 所以你会让我做你的第三任妻子
Okay, fine. So what would that make me, wife number three?
嗯 第四任
Um... four.
严格地说 我娶了三位了
Technically, I'm still married to three.
你是对的 时机的把握非常完美
You're right.The timing is perfect.
- 嗯 - 是的
- Well...- Yeah.
拜托 萝茜 我们可以一起征服世界
Come on, Roxy. We can conquer the world together.
我只是 不想看到你把所有的才能浪费到
I just... I hate to see you waste all your talents
斯威夫特这样的半个男人身上
on half-men like Swift.
你记得我们在一起的短暂的时间吗
Do you remember our brief time together?
我也是
Me neither.
除了毒品 争吵 不忠
Other than drugs, bickering, infidelity.
我一直感到遗憾
Which I have always regretted.
但
But...
听着 我能给你名声
look, I am offering you fame...
- 嗯哼 - 地位
- Mm-hmm.- Status...
安全
security.
我们飞去维加斯
We'll fly to Vegas.
是啊 我的事业怎么办
Yeah? What about my career?
嗯 你仍可以
Well, you can still...
时而有你的事业
have your career sometimes.
呃 我可以给你安排任何事
W... Uh, I can set you up in anything.
嗯 小店的生意 什么的
M... Little shop business. What...
嘿
Hey.
清醒吧 山姆
Sober up, Sam.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
有点嗡嗡声 但没醉 真的
A little buzzed, but not drunk. Really.
下次我们见面
The next time we see each other,
让我们假装就像这一切都没有发生过
let's pretend like this never happened.
好吗
Okay?
我真的搞砸了 是不是
I really blew it with you, didn't I?
我们都搞砸了
We both blew it...
很久以前就是
a long time ago.
要乖哦
Be good.
你好
Hello.
达文波特先生
Mr. Davenport.
- 是的 - 我是FBI特别探员克雷默
- Yes.- F.B.I. Special Agent Kramer.
特洛伊跟我说了
So Troy told me.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我哪来这么大的荣幸啊
To what do I owe this wonderful surprise?
好吧 你是一些大的拍卖♥♥行给我们提供的列表中
Well, you were on some of the lists provided to us by the large auction houses
作为中东文物的收藏家之一
as a collector of Middle Eastern antiquities.
我们一直在找这个人
We've been looking for this man,
以及在这个艺术世界中他任何可能的同伙
and any possible associates he may have in the art world.
认识他吗
Recognize him?
恐怕不认识
I'm afraid not.
你最近在帕克-梅森拍卖♥♥行有大批收藏品进行了拍卖♥♥
You recently put a large collection up for auction at Parke-Mason.
是的
Yes.
格雷厄姆 康纳是你的客户经理
Graham Connor was your account executive.
- 有什么问题吗 - 你对他了解多少
- Is there a question there? - What do you know about him?
除了能给我收获客观的薪水
Well, besides reaping me a sizable payday...
我恐怕 了解的不多
not much, I'm afraid.
一些被拍卖♥♥的物品
Some of the items you auctioned,
特别是海外收♥购♥的那部分
in particular the ones acquired overseas,
似乎有一个可疑的来源
appear to have a questionable provenance.
是啊 嗯 就我所知 我在国外旅行期间
Yes, well, I've been known to make an impulse purchase
一冲动买♥♥过一个两个
or two during my travels abroad.
全部来自有信誉的经销商 我保证
All from reputable dealers, I was assured.
我可以看一下当前收藏品中
May I have the chains of title
文物那部分的产权链证明文件吗
for the antiquities of your current collection?
可以 可以 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
呃
Uh...
你应该知道 呃 记录是 呃
you should know that, um... record keeping is, uh...
不是我的 呃 强项
not my, uh... strong suit.
给你
Here you go.
- 这是所有的收据吗 - 嗯
- All the receipts, please.- Hm?
如果你愿意 我可以弄个搜查令
I could get a warrant if you'd prefer.
不 不 没那个必要
No. No, that won't be necessary.
我似乎已忘了一个
I seem to have forgot one.
一个苏美尔花瓶
A Sumerian vase.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
- 就这一个 - 是的
- That one?- Yes.
你为什么不希望我看到这个
And why didn't you want me to see that?
嗯 这是个赝品
Well, it's a fake.
当我回到美国时候 我才发现的
I only found out when I got back to the States.
你看 克雷默探员 我
You see, Agent Kramer, I'm...
我知道作为一个精明的收藏家
I'm known as an astute collector
和文物专家
and an expert on antiquities.
如果有传言说我花了100万
And if word got around that I paid half a million
买♥♥了一个假货 我的声誉就完全丧失了
for a fake, well, my reputation would be completely shot.
我会保守我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
还要我为你做什么吗
What else can I help you with?
- 妈 - 汤米
- Ma!- Tommy?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我好渴
Thirsty.
到这里来的那些人是谁啊
So who were those men who came here?
就是工作方面的人
Just people from work.
工作方面的人会到布鲁克林你母亲的地方来吗
People from work usually show up at your mother's place in Brooklyn?
他们试图达成一笔交易
They're trying to close a deal.
来这是给我一个信息
Came out here to send me a message.
他们不会接受"不"的回答
They won't take "No" for an answer.
我不知道艺术世界是如此
I didn't know the art world was so...
如此艰难
so rough.
是啊 它可能是
Yeah. It can be...
有时候吧
sometimes.
大多只是一种折磨
Mostly it's just a grind.
试试端盘子
Try waiting tables.
你应该休息休息
You should take some time off.
到某个地方
Get away somewhere.
的确
Sure.
我 呃
I'll, uh...
去我夏天在汉普顿的房♥子
go to my summer house in the Hamptons.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
去海滩
Go to the beach.
瑞恩和你
You and Ryan.
我会给你安排个地方一周或两周
I'll get you a place for a week or two.
这个周末我自己过来
I'll come out myself this weekend.
你惹了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble are you in?
妈 我没有任何麻烦 我 我想
Ma, I'm not in any trouble.I'm... I'm trying...
我想为你做点好事
I'm trying to do something nice for you.
你要是不想去 就不去
If you don't want to go, don't go.
你知道我 我不想 我不想知道为什么
You know I... I don't... I don't know why
我以为你会改变
I thought you would ever change.
妈
Ma...
这个龙舌兰酒真的是我配制用的
It's the tequila that I use that really makes it.
它就像证明了一个非常富有的
It's like a testament to the contributions
墨西哥文化的贡献
of a very rich Mexican culture.
山姆 你不需要说服我你是谁
Sam, you don't have to sell me on who you are.
嘿 我以为你来这里是卖♥♥给我的
Hey, I thought that you were here to sell me.
你面对这些恶毒的攻击
You have shown remarkable grace
已经表现出非凡的优雅
in the face of these vicious attacks.
棒子和石头
Sticks and stones.
这是通往奥尔巴尼 然后是华盛顿路上的减速带
This is a speed bump on the way to Albany and then Washington.
干杯
Cheers.
嗯 我完全同意你的看法
Well, I couldn't agree with you more.
嗯
Mm.
你知道 我 我不得不说 我不认为
You know, I... I have to say, I don't think that
他们可以影响到
your auction house handled the, uh, fallout
你的拍卖♥♥行运转
as well as they could have.
噢 真的吗 怎么说
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表