剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure you were.
这是一个很棒的收藏品
It's a great collection.
现在让我再去从头到尾估算一下
Now let me go through the estimates again.
我不想让你摇这些数字号♥码就完成了这笔交易
I don't want you bumping these numbers up just to close a deal.
- 我母亲一直受尽了折磨 - 我不会那么做的
- My mother's been through hell and...- I wouldn't do that.
让我们与有兴趣的买♥♥家一起坐下来
Let's just sit down with some of the interested buyers,
做个市场测试
test the waters,
看看是否我能让这些报价让你觉得舒适
and see if I can get the numbers to where you feel comfortable.
好的 准备一下
All right. Set it up.
你有三天时间给我拿出真实的东西
You got three days to show me something real,
否则我会告诉我母亲 你和你的老板都是屁话连篇
or I tell my mother you and your boss are full of shit.
好的
Okay.
我想去奥尔巴尼帮你
我们是在美国 雅伊卜尼
We are in America, ya ibn'i.
在这要说英语
Speak English here.
我想去
I want to come...
希望你可以 雅 阿马尔
Wish you could, ya Ammar.
不允许儿童在工厂上班
Children are not allowed to work in the factory.
而且 你不能荒废你的学业
And besides, you have to keep up with your studies.
我给你买♥♥的数学书你做练习了吗
Are you doing the exercises in the math book I bought you?
是的 但是我什么时候能回到真正的学校
Yes, but when can I go back to a real school?
很快
Soon.
很快我会攒够钱
Soon I will save enough money,
我们可以搬到新家 团聚
and we can all move into a new house...together.
那时候你可以去真正的学校了
Then you will go into a real school.
什么时候
When?
别再逼我了
Stop pressuring me!
我需要和你♥爸♥爸单独谈谈
I need to speak to your father alone.
好的
Okay.
我看见你上新闻了
我在做我必须要做的事
有些人受到了伤害
这就是你所能说的全部吗 有人被谋杀了
我很抱歉他死了 你会宁愿死的人是我吗
我以为一旦我们来这里会变得更好
但已经好几个月了 一点都不好
嘘
Shh.
哈比提 我要你耐心点
Habiti, I need you to be patient.
这一切都是值得的 我向你保证
It will all be worth it in the end.I promise you.
在此期间 我们被困住了
And in the meantime, we're trapped here.
我比你更是被困了
I'm more trapped than you.
至少我们不用担心炸♥弹♥落在你头上了
At least we don't have bombs falling on your head anymore.
至少给了我一些信任的东西
At least give me credit for something.
给你
Here.
这些是给你们需要的食物和阿玛尔的
Take what you need for food and for Ammar.
其余的 藏在烟囱里
The rest, hide in the chimney.
这些是全部吗
This is all there is?
我们要给加拿大的供应商一半
We have to give half to our supplier in Canada.
其余的我们要分成四份
The rest we have to split four ways,
还有我要分给把你弄出来的那个男人
and my share had to pay for the men to get you out.
是跟你一起干活的那个男人
The men you're working with,
那个美国人 如果他有麻烦
the American, if he gets in trouble,
他会把你的一切都告诉他们的
he will tell them everything about you.
他不会被抓的 他失去的太多了
He will not get caught.He has too much to lose.
你不会被抓吗
And you don't?
他不知道内情
He doesn't know that.
他还以为他是在帮我把你们从伊♥拉♥克♥弄出去
He thinks he is still trying to help me get you out of Iraq.
所以你对他说谎了
So you lied to him.
是你告诉我不要相信他的
这样我让他去冒这个险
This way I get him to take the risk.
让他出♥售♥那些物品
He sells the items,
当我们有足够的钱
and when we have enough money
那我们就再也不用担心了
that we never have to worry about it,
我 你 和阿马尔可以去我们想去的地方
me, you, and Ammar can go wherever we want
永不回头
and never look back.
我需要你们坚强些
I need you to be strong,
要对我有信心
to have faith in me.
很快你就会
拥有
比你
之前的
梦想更多
小心 很烫
Careful, it's hot.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道 本 你说呢
I don't know, Ben. You tell me.
当他告诉你关于澳门赌场欠债的事
Well, Swift wasn't exaggerating
他没有夸大事实
when he told you about owing a casino in Macau.
他在拉斯维加斯有赌债
He's got gambling debts there, in Vegas,
伦敦和迪拜的私人会所也有赌债
private clubs in London and Dubai.
总而言之 他的赌债超过500万
All told, he's into them for over 5 million.
弗朗西斯卡呢
What about Francesca?
呃 没有赌债
Uh, no gambling debts.
资产也不是很多
Not a lot of assets, either.
在曼哈顿有个公♥寓♥
A co-op in Manhattan,
在海德公园有一个小别♥墅♥
a small country house in Hyde Park
几乎是她所有的财产
are pretty much all her holdings.
这些税收就吃光了她所有的积蓄
Taxes on them have eaten up all her savings.
医疗费用也很大
A lot of medical expenses, too.
斯威夫特是如何支付所有债务的
How is Swift making payments on all his debts?
这些人可不会干等的
Those people don't just wait around.
是的 他们不会
No, they don't.
她已故的妻子给他留了一些积蓄
He had some savings from his late wife.
已故的妻子
Late wife?
嗯
Mmm.
马德莱娜 斯威夫特
Madelaine Swift.
死于2011年翻船事故
Died in a boating accident, 2011.
出身于一个年老的富有者家庭
From an old wealthy family.
给他留了几百万 但现在这一切都没了
Left him a couple of million,but that's all gone now.
看起来你遇上他是一个最佳时机
Looks like you came along at the perfect time for him.
我会小心的 罗珊娜
I'd be careful, Roxanna.
如果你认为他是一个真正的威胁
If you think he's a real threat,
报♥警♥吧
call the police.
告诉警♥察♥什么
And tell them what?
他实际上并没有做什么
He hasn't actually done anything.
这一切都是隐含的
It's all implied.
如果你想的话 可以跟踪他
I can put a tail on him, if you want.
弄清他要干什么没有坏处
Can't hurt knowing what he's up to.
去做吧 我要每天进展情况
Do it. I want daily updates.
不要发我工作邮箱 我会设置一个临时账户
And not to my work email.I'll set up a temp account.
没问题
You've got it.
一周24小时盯着他
Eyes on him 24/7.
你还有其它想让我盯着的吗
Anyone else you want me to watch?
这个罐子 是 中亚述时期的吧
The jar? It... Middle-Assyrian, yeah?
是的 呃 玉制的 公元前八世纪 来自尼姆鲁德
Yes. Uh, jade. Eighth century, B.C.from Nimrud.
除了有少数的标记 它的状况极佳
Other than a few of the markings,it's in excellent condition.
如此美妙
It's amazing.
我没告诉你吗
Didn't I tell you?
我喜欢它 我意思是 我 我甚至都不用讨价还价
I love it. I mean, I... I don't even have to haggle.
贝琳达说是20万 对吧
Belinda said 200,000. Is that right?
这个价格可以接受
That is acceptable.
我们多久可以进行销♥售♥
How soon can we do the sale?
随您的便
As soon as you like.
太好了 如果你能给我发送产权证明
Great. If you just send me the chain of titles,
我可以让我的办公室查一查
I can get my office to check it out.
现在物主旅行去了
The owner is traveling right now
从他那弄到证明可能需要一些时间
It may take some time to get it from him.
噢 那太糟糕了
Oh, well that's too bad.
呃 也许你可以让他把副本发传真过来
Uh, well, maybe you can have him fax a copy over?
那不会有什么问题吧 约翰
Would that be okay with you, John?
如果是别人不行 但你 贝琳达
If it was anyone else but you, Belinda.
我告诉你什么了 如果你能得到他的副本传真件
I'll tell you what? If you can get him to fax a copy,
我就会开始启动
I'll get things started.
当然 在销♥售♥完成前
Of course, I will need the actual documentation
我需要得到真实的文件
before the sale gets completed.
当然
Of course.
我马上去处理这事
I'll see to it right away.
- 太棒了 - 很完美
- Fantastic.- Perfect.
我是康纳 仍被困在相同的位置
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表