剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 我会盯着这事
Well... I'm going to keep tabs on this.
所以 我想你帮我个忙
So, I want you to do me a favor.
盯紧一点
Keep your eyes open.
她和任何人 做的任何事
Everything she does, anyone she does...
我要知道他们在搞什么
I want to know about it.
好的 山姆
Sure, Sam.
好的
Sure.
算了吧 我不会给乌扎伊做产权链证明
Forget it. I'm not doing a chain of title for Uzay.
- 我们需要是出♥售♥ - 他不应该在外面做交易
- We need the sale.- He shouldn't be out there making deals.
那个FBI知道了两名中东男子参与杀害沃尔科夫
The FBI know that two Middle-Eastern men were involved in the Volkov killing.
所以所有中东人都应该躲起来吗
So all Middle-Eastern men should go into hiding?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
不 你是说你认为你知道什么对我们最好
No. You're saying you think you know what's best for us all!
嗯 他再也不会买♥♥它了
Well, he's not buying it anymore.
- 我也不会 - 好吧 我不做了
- And neither am I.- Well, I'm not doing it.
那个产权链证明
The chain of title.
最好让他高兴
It's best to keep him happy.
如果你如此关心他的幸福 你去做
If you care so much about his happiness, you do it.
我是厌倦了给所有人擦屁♥股♥
Tired of saving everyone's ass.
你认为你是在拯救我们
You think you're saving us?
你之所以现在还活着是因为我
The only reason you're still alive is because of me.
你在曼苏尔博物馆巡逻
You patrol the Al-Mansur Museum.
其他的站点
Other sites.
你帮我们进出
You help us get in and out,
我们给你一份好处
and we will cut you in for a share.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
只要不伤害任何人
Just make sure no one gets hurt...
士兵 和我的生意伙伴一样
Soldiers, as well as my business partners...
你可以帮助你的家人
And you can help your family.
一年内 你分到的可能会超过100万美元
Within a year, your share could be well over half a million dollars.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Stay down.
放下枪
我们走
Let's go.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey!- Hey.
等我一下 我都准备好了
Just give me two seconds and I'm ready to go.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 别担心
Yeah, no worries.
不着急 我要求晚点办登机手续
And no rush. I requested late check-in.
着急的是我想出去离开这个鬼地方
The rush is I want to get the hell out of here.
这周经历了太多的事
It's been a long week.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, for me too.
现在一切都离我们远去了
That's all behind us now.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it is.
我来拿这些
Let me take these.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表