剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More."
我希望你告诉我 你从哪里弄到假梵高作品
I'd love for you to tell me where you got the fake Van Gogh.
没人知道收藏品中还有什么
No one knows what else is in the collection.
如果有一个未被发现梵高
If there's an undiscovered Van Gogh,
谁敢说没有一个未被发现的维梅尔
who's to say there isn't an undiscovered Vermeer?
你是疯了
You're crazy.
我对你的兴趣是与工作无关的
My interest in you has nothing to do with work.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really?- Really.
只要确保 当你的名字闪耀光芒的时候
Just make sure than when your name is up in lights,
也要有我的名字
my name is there, too.
我猜布鲁克纳感觉他很难下一个决心
I guess Brukner's feeling his way toward a decision.
布鲁克纳和帕克-梅森一起来的
Brukner went with Parke-Mason.
我们有个不值得信赖的合作伙伴
We have an untrustworthy partner.
会使我们的生活更舒适些
His removal will make our lives easier.
1912年3月19日 南极洲
我们已经向南82.3英里了
We're already past 82.30 south.
他们怎么没去找我们
Why didn't they meet us?
一定是暴风雪太大阻止了他们
The storm must have them pinned down, too.
不要担心
Not to worry.
只有10英里左右就到1吨♥补给站了
Only 10 miles or so to One Ton Depot.
暴风雪一过 我们就走
The storm passes, we move on.
上帝会看到它
Providence will see to it.
那些家伙真有本事
The balls those guys had.
跑那么远的路到南极
To go all that way to the South Pole,
错过第一批人五个星期
and miss being the first men there by five weeks.
供给用光了 救援队推迟了
Supplies gone, relief party delayed
然而他们继续前进
and yet they kept on going.
这是对人类精神
That's a testament to the strength
力量的证明
of the human spirit.
那是什么使这个收藏品如此特殊
That's what makes this collection so special
并如此珍贵呢
and so valuable.
你不需要说服我
You don't have to sell me.
斯科特是个英雄
Scott was a hero.
为家人留下这种惊人的遗产
And to leave behind such an amazing legacy for his family...
我们都很幸运
We should all be so lucky.
埃杰顿先生 您能原谅我们吗
Mr. Egerton, would you please excuse us?
我能和你说句话吗 托德
May I have a word with you please, Todd?
当然
Sure.
你知道格雷厄姆在哪里吗
Do you know where Graham is?
不知道 他错过了我们的电♥话♥会议
No. He missed our conference call
像往常一样 他不接电♥话♥
and he's not answering his cell, as usual.
今天下午的新闻发布会 我们需要他
We need him for the press conference this afternoon.
为布鲁克纳的
For Brukner?
不 不是的 他的事完事了
No, we don't. He's done his part.
他对一个如此重要的客户表现出古怪行为
Why take any more chances with his erratic behavior
我们为什么还要再冒险呢
on an account this important?
布鲁克纳喜欢他 我们不想破坏现状
Brukner likes him. We don't want to rock the boat.
但我会告诉他从现在开始
But I'll tell him that from now on,
他所有的预约都要通过
he needs to run all his appointments
你的批准去执行
through you for approval.
如果他不听呢
And if he doesn't?
那就离开我
Leave that to me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑社会人物 谢尔盖 沃尔科夫
Russian underworld figure, Sergei Volkov
和他的两个同伙在血腥冲突中丧生
and two of his associates were killed in a bloody confrontation
今早凌晨3点左右发生在他的布莱顿海滩办公室
at his Brighton Beach office at around 3:00 AM this morning.
警方消息称 这可能是黑帮地盘
Police sources suggest it was likely the result...
之争的结果
of a mob turf war.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
嘿 你好吗 谢谢你这么快赶来
Hey, how you doing? Thanks for coming so fast.
好的 没问题 怎么了
Yeah, no problem. What's up?
我要搬新公♥寓♥了
I'm moving to a new apartment.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
是啊
Yeah.
你想让我搬一些箱子 或者租一辆卡车什么的
You want me to move some boxes,or rent a truck or something?
是的 我们会做一切的 我们会做一切的
Yeah, we'll do all that. We'll do all that,
但首先我需要你去见一个女人
but first I need you to go see a woman.
她是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
She's a real estate broker.
你告诉她你在网上看到这个地方 你想租下它
You tell her you saw this place online and you're interested in renting it.
你需要填写申请表格和交押金
You'll need to fill out an application and leave a deposit.
你去用这个换一张现金支票
You'll go get an money order with this.
嘿 到底怎么了 哥们
Hey. What the hell's going on, man?
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但我现在不想讨论细节
I know this sounds strange, but I can't get into details right now.
你必须相信我 路易斯
You have to trust me on this, Luis.
你是不是惹上什么麻烦了 哥们 跟我说实话
Are you in some kind of trouble, man? Be straight with me.
是 我是的
Yeah. I am.
我是 但是 事情不是你想的那样
I am. But it, it's not what you think.
我是在那个大客户之后 格拉夫那个混♥蛋♥正在监视我的一举一动
I'm after this big account. The bastards from DeGraaf's are watching my every move.
我需要行动保密 直到它结束
I need to operate off the radar until it's done.
你能替我做这件事吗
Can you do this for me?
你会有更多的空间 你只要你愿意可以留下来
There'll be more room for you.You can stay as long as you want.
是的 你想怎么样都好 哥们
Yeah. Whatever you need, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
我很高兴地宣布
It is my great pleasure to announce
塞缪尔 布鲁克纳的收藏品
the Samuel Brukner Collection.
这无疑是拍卖♥♥界十年来
It will undoubtedly be the auction of the decade,
一批罕见的作品如塞尚 卡纳莱托 莫奈
with rare works by Cezanne, Canaletto, Monet,
以及图卢兹 罗德列克和高更
as well as Toulouse-Lautrec and Gauguin.
艾米尔和安娜 布鲁克纳的所有收入
All proceeds will go to the building of the Emil
将用于建设
and Anna Brukner Wing
皇后儿童医院的侧翼
at the Queen's Children's Hospital.
关于一些收藏品是被盗的谣言怎么样了
What about the rumors that some of the pieces are stolen?
这些谣言已经被证明是谎言
Those rumors have been exposed as lies.
我有一句话来答复这些谣言
I have a one word response to those rumors...
胡扯
Bullshit!
好的 你不能刊登这句话 那试试这个
Okay. You can't print that, so try this...
这次拍卖♥♥ 建设医院的侧翼更重要的是
This auction, and more importantly this hospital wing,
为了纪念我的父母
are a tribute to my parents.
我绝不允许他们的遗产
I would never allow their legacy
受到哪怕一点点
to be tainted by even a whiff
不当的指责
of impropriety.
我一直在努力工作 这个城市对我也一直很好
I have worked hard, and this city has been very good to me.
现在是时候回馈了
And now it is time to give back.
没有哪个孩子该缺少像样的医疗保健
No child should ever want for decent medical care.
这需要我们大家以及我们每一个人
And it is up to each and every one of us
以确保我们为了孩子竭尽所能
to make sure that we do everything that we can for them.
他们是我们的未来 谢谢
They are our future! Thank you!
这是厨房♥
That one's for the kitchen.
对
Right.
一里外就能看见敌人来了 哈
Can see the enemy coming a mile away, huh?
嘿 我想给你一些租金
Hey, I want to give you something towards the rent.
不 别放在心上
Nah, don't worry about it.
我找到工作了 哥们
I got that job, man.
在哈莱姆兽医中心工作
Working at the Harlem Vet Center.
我是他们的过度顾问
I'm their new transitional counselor.
太好了 哥们
That's great, man.
是啊 我想如果我能帮助他们 也许实际上我也可以帮自己
Yeah. I figure if I can help them,maybe I can actually help myself.
因果报应 对吧
Karma, right?
是的 因果报应
Yeah. Karma.
梅丽莎让我从你手里弄到布鲁克纳名单 这样就可以上手了
Melissa wanted me to get the Brukner list from you so we could get started.
有很多很多 需要一些时间
With so many lots, it's going to take us some time.
是的 我们还钉了呢
Yeah. We're still nailing it down,
当他给我准备好的时候 我会给你抄两套
but I'll CC you both when he gets it to me.
你知道吗 梅丽莎会在显微镜之下看这的
You know, Melissa's going to be looking at this under a microscope.
她非常认真地对待这些谣言
She took those rumors very seriously.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. So did I.
嘿 请给我来根香肠 一根
Hey. Can I get one bratwurst on a stick, please? And one...
- 素食狗 - 一根素食狗
- Veggie dog. - One veggie dog.
真的吗
Seriously?
能给我加点番茄酱吗
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表