剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
好吗
Okay?
告诉我你要什么
Tell me what you need.
我从这么远来不是为了失败 哥们
I didn't come this far to fail, man.
你没有
And you won't.
我挺你 今晚 永远
I got your back, tonight, and always.
好的
Okay.
出什么事了
What's up?
那伙人今晚
The guys tonight...
我知道他们在伊♥拉♥克♥
I knew 'em in Iraq.
他们曾在提克里特
They were there in Tikrit.
提克里特
Tikrit?
现在 这只是出了点小乱子 你知道
Now, it was just a mix-up, you know.
那晚他们不应该在那个楼里
They weren't supposed to be in the building that night.
我该死的腿也是一场小乱子
My goddamn leg was a mix-up?
我很抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉 哥们 我多希望那是我
I'm sorry, man. I wish it had been me.
你知道吗 我多希望那是我
You know, I wish it had been me.
你还与这些人打交道呢
You still work with these people?
不 不 不 我那晚退出了
No, no, no. I quit that night.
他们出现在纽约 就像 三个月前
And they showed up in New York, like, three months ago.
那以后我就踩上狗屎了
I've been in shit ever since.
那个朝我开枪的人
The guy who shot me...
他今晚也在那
he's gonna be there tonight?
是的 是的 他会在那
Yeah. Yeah. He's gonna be there.
哈桑:聚会还是在午夜
我是FBI特别探员克雷默 我们有搜查令要搜查
I'm FBI Special Agent Kramer. We've got a warrant to search these premises.
- 发生什么事了 - 休伊特先生
- What's going on? - Mr. Hewitt.
我们有搜查令搜查这的居民
Got a warrant to search this residence.
有什么依据
What grounds?
都在这
It's all in there.
好了 开始行动 从楼下开始
All right, let's go.Let's start downstairs.
一路向上
Work our way up.
是啊 但愿 你的孩子不会生病
Yeah. God forbid, your child should ever get sick,
但如果他们病了 那个布鲁克纳的侧翼
but if they do, the Brukner Wing...
这不是以我的名字命名 这是以我的父母命名的 上帝保佑他们
And it's not named after me, it's after my parents, God bless 'em...
这是完全使用了最先进技术的 这是
it's complete state-of-the-art, which is...
飞利浦 这是我通往奥尔巴尼的机票
Phillip. This is my ticket to Albany right here.
对不起 伙计们 晚安
Excuse me, folks. Have a good night.
到这边来 我想请你喝杯酒
Come on over here, I want to buy you a drink.
所以 你看到了吗
So, did you see it?
- 什么 - 嗯 看一眼 转身 看
- What? - Well, take a look. Turn around. Look.
7.75亿美元
$775 million.
选民一定会为我立个雕像
The voters are gonna erect a statue to me.
听着 这里就是我需要做的
Look, here's what I think we need to do.
我们应该更新我的公告 包括一切
We should update my announcement.Include everything...
山姆 山姆
Sam. Sam.
不会有任何公告
There's not gonna be any announcement.
我刚从与选举委员会的一个会议回来
I just got back from a meeting with the election committee.
他们决定撤回他们的支持
And they've decided to withdraw their support.
你是在耍我
You're just shitting me.
他们正在对录像带泄露的影响和
Between the fallout from the leaked tape
刑事案件之间开展调查 他们决定
and the criminal investigation being launched, they decided...
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我只是提出三季度的10亿美元用来建造医院侧翼
I just raised three-quarters of a billion dollars to build a hospital wing
这会创造数以千计的就业机会
that's going to create thousands of jobs...
事实上 这就是问题的一部分 医院拒绝捐赠
Actually, that's part of the problem.The hospital is rejecting the donation.
我知道你在耍我
I know that you're bullshitting me
但没人会一口拒绝这些钱
because nobody turns down money like that,
无论后台什么样我要解决这事
no matter what kind of back-room deal I made.
直到你已经澄清了所有的刑事指控
Until you've been cleared of all the criminal charges...
我可以把一只手绑在背后就能打败这些指控
I can beat those charges with one hand tied behind my back.
太好了 在这种情况下 他们会重新审查这件事 他们会扭转它
Great. In which case, they'll revisit the whole thing and they'll reverse it.
“重新审查” 我为什么要给你发薪水
"Revisit"? What do I pay you for?
不 没有重新审查
No. There's no revisiting.
我们现在需要做的是帮助选举
We have to do this now to help with the election.
山姆 不会有选举了
Sam, there's not going to be an election.
给我来杯酒
Give me a drink.
反正不是你
Not for you anyway.
委员会已经在背后支持泰德 西格尔了
The committee has thrown it's support behind Ted Segal.
- 他会本周晚些时候宣布 - 泰德 西格尔
- He's announcing later this week.- Ted Segal?
你开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
实际上他有一个非常高的支持率
Actually he's got a very high approval rating,
外边的民♥意♥测验呼声很高
and he's polling high with every demographic out there.
你知道吗
You know what?
你去死吧 我不需要你了
Screw you. I don't need you.
滚出委员会 滚出这派对
Screw the committee, screw the party.
你们都是一群爱算计的人
Y'all are a bunch of bean counters.
我要独♥立♥运行
I'm gonna run as an independent.
这是做好事情的最好方法
That's the way to get things done.
我们看谁笑到最后
We'll see who's laughing.
山姆 我能给你一些建议吗
Sam, can I give you some advice?
不能 再给我来杯酒
No. Give me another drink.
再等四年 打败这些指控 重建形象
Wait four years, beat these charges, rebuild your image,
推广少数族裔社区 慈善捐款
outreach to minority communities,charitable donations.
如果你现在竞选并萎靡不振
If you run and flameout now,
在你的未来每项竞选活动 它会把你弄的狼狈不堪
it'll dog you for every campaign of yours in the future.
听我的
Trust me on this.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
格雷厄姆 你去哪里了
Graham, where have you been?
我整天都在找你 我甚至去了你家
I've been trying you all day.I even went by your place.
我去了被炒鱿鱼的地方
I'm fired is where I've been.
是的 这是我所听到的 但这说不通啊
Yeah, that's what I heard. But that doesn't make any sense.
这不是你的问题 好吧 不要担心这个
This isn't your problem, okay? Don't worry about it.
嘿 这是我的问题
Hey! It is my problem.
我是想帮你 但你得告诉我到底发生了什么
And I am trying to help you, but you have got to tell me what's really going on.
你想知道真♥相♥
You want the truth?
我有 我有创伤后精神压力症
I had a... I had a PTSD attack.
我在市里逛了三个小时
And I wandered around the city for three hours,
我去过 巴特里公园 我一点儿不知道是怎么到那里的
And I went up, down Battery Park and I had no idea how I got there.
这就是发生的事
That's what happened.
天哪 格雷厄姆 我很抱歉
God, Graham. I am so sorry.
你知道那里有人你可以看到些什么 对吧
You do know there's people you can see about that, right?
是啊 我现在想见一些人
Yeah, I'm gonna go see someone right now.
等下 等下 等下 我们去问问我爷爷 好吗
Wait, wait, wait. Let's just go talk to my grandfather, okay?
我相信如果我们只是向他解释这事 你们两个
I'm sure if we just explain this to him, and you guys...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我喜欢和你在一起
I love being with you.
当我在你身边时 我是一个更好的人
And when I'm around you,I'm a better person.
但我现在不是那样的人
But I can't be that guy now.
格雷厄姆
Graham.
头儿
Boss.
爸爸 你要去哪里 他要去哪儿
Daddy, where are you going? Where is he going?
迈尔斯 出什么事了
Miles, what's happening?
迈尔斯 我该怎么办
Miles, what am I supposed to do?
马上给我的律师打电♥话♥ 叫艾伦 他知道怎么办
Just call my lawyer.Call Alan, he'll know what to do.
是的 告诉他什么?
Yes, and tell him what exactly?
爸爸 我很害怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
给我的律师打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call my lawyer, okay?
这真是太荒谬了 太离谱了
This is absolutely ridiculous.It's outrageous.
爸爸会回来的 没事的
Daddy'll be back. It's fine.
你们要知道你在做什么
You people need to know what you're doing.
爸爸
Daddy!
过来 进去
Come on. Come inside.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, honey.
测试 测试 测试 测试中
Test, test, test. Testing.
嘿 好戏开始了
Hey, let's get this party started!
- 拜托 山姆 下来 - 不 亲爱的 我不下去
- Please, Sam. Come down.- No, darling. I'm not coming down.
不过欢迎你一起上来
But you're welcome to come up here with me, please.
事实上 谁想加入我
In fact, who wants to join me up here?
谁想加入我 来吧
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表