剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
不 是沃特金斯
Nah, it's Watkins.
他今早和梅森有个会见
He's meeting with Mason this morning,
我不认为这个是会给我唱赞歌♥的
and I don't think it's to sing my praises.
我希望你是错了
I hope you're wrong.
关于沃特金斯
About Watkins.
是啊 我很怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
这家伙讨厌我
The guy hates me.
也许你会让他感到惊讶
Maybe you'll surprise him.
是啊
Yeah.
也许他进化了
Maybe he's evolved.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 有什么可以帮你的 - 没有
- Can I help you with something?- No.
只是这里有个朋友需要帮忙
Just here helping out a friend.
啊 谁是你的朋友
Huh. Who's your friend?
托德 普雷斯科特
Todd Prescott.
所有的细节均符合
All the details measured up and our...
当然 我们的团队可以尽快行动
And of course we can get our team on it as soon as possible.
格雷厄姆 你认识达涅耳 格里芬吗
Graham, do you know Darnel Griffin?
久闻大名
Just by reputation.
我总是在您的百货公♥司♥购物 很高兴见到您 先生
And I always shop in your department stores. It's a pleasure, sir.
很高兴见到你 格雷厄姆
Nice to meet you, Graham.
我很抱歉 我不知道我们今早要开会
I'm sorry. I didn't know we had a meeting this morning.
托德昨天才带着他的建议来找我
Todd only came to me with his proposal yesterday.
他的建议
His proposal?
像沃特金斯先生的已故的父亲一样
Like Mr. Watkins' late father,
格里芬先生是在市中心少数族裔社区
Mr. Griffin is a strong believer in investing in the inner city,
一个坚定的投资者
minority communities.
在他们自己的社区里 应该有像样的商店
People should have decent stores, markets, businesses
市场和企业
in their own neighborhoods.
你给他们这些 他们就能成为好客户
You give them that and they become good customers.
这是一个很棒的理念 格里芬先生
That's a wonderful philosophy, Mr. Griffin.
这也是我父亲的
It's my father's, too.
只是与格里芬先生不同的是 他从来没让这事干起来
Except, unlike Mr. Griffin,he could never make it work.
别对你♥爸♥爸太苛刻
Don't be too hard on your father.
我知道他做了一些可怕的事情
I know he did some terrible things,
他对你和你的家人造成的所有痛苦 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry for all the pain he inflicted upon you and your family.
但他试图打开一条出路
But he tried to fight his way out.
最后 他只是输掉了一场战斗
In the end, it was simply a battle he couldn't win.
我很抱歉 这跟那些收藏品有什么联♥系♥呢
I'm sorry. What does this have to do with the collection?
格里芬先生打算要买♥♥下它
Mr. Griffin is going to buy it.
他正在开办一系列体育主题餐厅
He's launching a chain of sports-themed restaurants,
我只是觉得这可能是一个巨大的机会
and I just thought it might be a great opportunity
使餐厅里的收藏品中的一些物品更具特色
to features some of the items from the collection in the restaurants.
哈德 罗克概念的体育版
A sports version of the Hard Rock concept.
这会很吸引人
It'll be a good draw,
特别是在内陆城市
especially in the inner cities.
大多数家庭没有钱
Most of those families don't have the money
去亲自看他们喜爱的体育英雄们的比赛
to see their favorite sports heroes play in person.
但在那里可以看见他们的一些物品
But they can see a piece of them there.
那是 这是一个非常好的建议
That's a... It's a great proposal.
恭喜各位
Congratulations all around.
好了 先生们 我得走了
Well, gentlemen, I gotta run.
艾德 我的律师这几天会跟你联♥系♥ 讨论更多的细节
Ed, I'll have my attorney contact you with more specifics in a few days.
- 托德 - 格里芬先生
- Todd.- Mr. Griffin.
格里芬先生 谢谢您
Mr. Griffin, thank you.
您不会知道这对我的家人意味着什么
Can't tell you what this means to our family.
这是我的荣幸 孩子
My pleasure, son.
好了 我得去赶飞机了 所以我得走了
Well, I've got a flight to catch, too.So I've gotta get going.
噢 我开车送您 路上我们可以谈谈这些细节
Oh, I'll drive you. We can work out the details on the way.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, and thank you.
- 向你母亲问个好 - 我会的
- Give your mother my best.- I will.
- 我马上就来 - 稍等
- I'll be with you in - just a second.
真聪明
Very clever.
把他整出酒店了
Pulling him out of the hotel.
噢 那是我做的什么吗
Oh, is that what I did?
哈 真搞笑 因为我以为你给艾德打电♥话♥
Huh! That's funny, because I thought you called Ed
告诉他你昨天和他在一起
to tell him you were with him yesterday.
谢谢你 格雷厄姆
Thank you, Graham,
证明了我一直所说的 你自始至终
for proving what I've been saying about you all along.
你是个骗子
You're a liar!
而你却一再让这些客户处于危险之中
And you're repeatedly putting these accounts at risk.
我意思是 还要给这个家伙多少次更多的机会
I mean, how many more chances are we really gonna take with this guy?
这个托德做的太过火了
It was Todd who crossed the line.
你应该感谢他才对
You should be thanking him.
他动用了他与格里芬先生的关系
He used his relationship with Mr. Griffin
提出留住这个客户的一个很有价值建议
and a great proposal to save this account.
奥德尔说你在白天又一次
Odell said you ran out in the middle of the day.
跑了出来
Again.
布鲁克纳
Brukner...
布鲁克纳所有值得你找借口的
You have played that Brukner excuse
你都玩过了
for all its worth.
布鲁克纳下周就结束了
Brukner is over next week.
你最好祈祷一切顺利
You better pray it goes well.
没有他 你在这里就失去了救生筏
Without him, you have no life raft here.
1个亿见鬼去吧 我要给你1500万
The hell with 100 million. I wanna get you 150.
所有的媒体都会来的 我希望看见我们打破新的记录
With all the press it's getting, I want to see us break a new record.
- 真的吗 - 这些人都喜欢这个
- Seriously?- These guys love that.
一些白♥痴♥额外支付2000万就可以打破世界纪录
Some idiot will pay an extra 20 million just to get in the record books.
你知道通常我就是那个白♥痴♥
You realize usually I am that idiot?
斯威夫特怎么办
What about Swift?
他有没有任何转移我们焦点的机会
Any chances of him stealing our focus?
我一直在研究这个该死的梵高
I keep reading about this freakin' Van Gogh.
没人见过它
Nobody's even seen it.
没人会想着斯威夫特 你会吸引所有的目光
Nobody's thinking about Swift.All eyes are on you.
是的 或许我们 应该做一些 就像 哦 在图书馆
Yeah, maybe we should do, like, uh...something at the library
或是学校
or a school.
给我一本书 孩子的书 需要更多的书
Give away books. Kids... need more books.
我不知道这和拍卖♥♥有什么关系
I'm not sure what that has to do with the auction,
但是 你知道我们 我们可以搞定一切了
but yeah, you know we...we can set something up.
你应该考虑超越这个拍卖♥♥的事情
You have to think beyond this auction.
我一直告诉你的是 我们正在帮助儿童
I keep telling you, we are helping children.
我们是在帮助整个世界
We are helping the world.
我受够了这些俗气的播客
And I am sick and tired of these cheesy podcasts
和这些电台节目
and these radio shows.
我 我希望有更多的观众 我需要国家电视台
I... I want a bigger audience.I need national TV.
哦 我们下周
Oh, we have the interview
在莫尔斯 斯泰尔斯有一个电视访谈节目
on Morse Stiles' TV show next week.
这是一个无聊的新节目
That's a boring new show.
我们应该做金默尔 我们应该做法隆
We should do Kimmel, we should do Fallon.
这些问题很难
Those are tough to get on.
如果我得不到我想要的
Well, then what the hell am I paying you for
那我怎么付钱给你
if I can't get what I want?
好的 好的 我会让我们的公♥关♥部门联♥系♥他们
Okay, okay. I'll have our PR department contact them.
但我们先去做莫尔斯的节目 他能得到的一大批观众
But let's do Morse's show first.He gets a pretty big audience.
啊 谢谢你 亲爱的
Ah... thank you, sweetheart.
快点上 继续上
Just keep 'em coming. Keep 'em coming.
话说关于这个斯威夫特你都知道些什么
What do you know about this Swift character anyway?
哪一个
Which one?
遗嘱执行人
The executor.
跟罗珊娜喋喋不休的那个
The one who's banging Roxanna.
没多少 为什么
Not much. Why?
你认为他们是认真的吗
You think they're serious?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
我甚至不知道他们是否睡一起了
I don't even know if they're sleeping together.
噢 我在你的朋友达文波特那见过他们
Oh, I saw them at your buddy Davenport's.
相信我 我一看就知道他们上♥床♥了
Believe me, I know a hookup when I see one.
如果他们是的话
So what if they are?
有一天她可以经营那个公♥司♥
She could be running that company one day,
我不想看见她搞砸了
and I do not want to see her screw up.
罗珊娜 惠特曼知道如何照顾自己
Roxanna Whitman knows how to take care of herself.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表