剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
“辣手藏家”前情提要
Previously on "The Art of More."
布鲁克纳:快点 上飞机了
Brukner: Come on, get on the plane.
让我看看你是如何从容应对的
Let's see how well you roll with the punches.
我的一些收藏品不是通过正常渠道来的
Some of my collection didn't come through the normal channels.
和我一起工作的人都必须准备好
Whoever works with me would have to be ready for that.
我们的斯威夫特收藏品在哪里
Where are we with the Swift Collection?
这册目录不是我们希望的那么大量
The volume isn't quite as extensive as we'd hoped.
那个梵高怎么样了
What about the Van Gogh?
那幅画是你父亲给你的吗
That painting your father gave you?
那个假雷诺吗
The fake Renoir?
你老爸仍然知道 如何与做这个的人取得联♥系♥吧
Does your father still know how to get in touch with the guy who did it?
好吧 给我看看你搞到的
Well, show me what you got.
我的哥哥 他从他工作的地方把它带回家
My brother. He brought it home from the place he works.
- 我要你把那个面具拿回来 - 你是玩不过这些人的 莱恩
- I need the mask back.- These people don't play, Ryan!
我只是做了一笔交易 为一个你不想让你失望的人
I just made a deal for it with a man you don't want to disappoint.
我需要拿回那个面具
I need that mask back.
得花你很多钱
It'll cost you.
滕登:我估计这个是公元前3000年前的
Chittenden: We estimated this from 3100, BC.
人脸的最早的表示形式之一
One of the earliest representations of the human face.
要价多少
The asking price?
60万英镑 很便宜 真的
600,000 pounds. Quite a bargain, really.
在西方 我们称之为苏美尔的蒙娜丽莎
Here in the West, we call it the Sumerian Mona Lisa.
我们不能超过50万
We can't exceed 500.
580万
580.
我强烈地感觉到
And only because I feel strongly
如此美妙的东西应该属于它自己的国家
that this wonderful piece belongs in its own country.
如果你的感觉如此强烈 它属于我们国家
If you so strongly it belongs in our country,
为什么不给我们
why don't give it to us.
58万是最低价
580 is as low as I go.
辣手藏家 第1季 第4集
翻译:欢乐趣
你是个无情的谈判者 我的朋友
You are a merciless negotiator, my friend.
请告诉沙丹 胡笙总统 我很高兴他的慷慨会使
Please tell President Hussein that I am thrilled that his generosity will allow
这如此美妙的文化试金石
this wonderful cultural touchstone
将成为未来几十年公开的一道靓丽风景线
to be viewed publicly for decades to come.
米盖尔:我知道这个面具的价值
Miguel: I knew that mask was worth something.
我听说你扔掉了这些价值100万美元拍卖♥♥品 就为了这一个能盛汤的
I hear about those auctions you throw.A million dollars for a soup can?
你听到那件事了 有钱的混♥蛋♥什么都会买♥♥
You hear about that one? Rich assholes will buy anything.
就是这地方
This is the spot.
如果你知道这个面具是如此宝贵 你为什么把它带到这鬼地方
If you knew the mask was so valuable,why'd you bring it to this shithole?
因为陈先生出♥售♥这类东西
'Cause Mr. Chen sells this kind of stuff.
- 就是这个家伙 - 是的 就是他
- This guy? - Yeah, this is the guy.
陈先生 这是我们的人
Mr. Chen. This is our man.
200美元
$200.
什么理由 你只是寄售
For what? You had it on consignment.
占用桌子费 能卖♥♥200美元的东西 它不在这
Take up table space. It's 200 for what would sell, it not there!
桌子费 你的桌子是免费的
Table space? Table space fee's on you.
这是我的了
That's mine.
海因里希 谢谢您这么快就来见我
Heinrich! Thank you for meeting me and on such short notice.
你好 欢迎来到德国
Guten tag.Welcome to Germany.
多谢
Danke.
我很高兴 你很欣赏我的杰作
I am flattered that you admire my work.
我有几个新的作品 我很乐意给你看
I have several new pieces I would be very happy to show you.
实际上 我对您的其他人才很感兴趣
Actually, I'm interested in your other talent.
其他人才 我不明白
Other talent? I don't understand.
您为迈克尔 皮尔逊画了一个神鬼妙计的雷诺阿
You painted a foolproof Renoir for Michael Pearson.
我想让您为我做同样的事
I'd like you to do the same for me.
为了你的私人收藏 一个雷诺阿
For your private collection? A Renoir?
一个梵高
A Van Gogh.
梵高 哪一个
Van Gogh. Which one?
我曾经为一个上海绅士画过“星夜”
I once did a "Starry Night"for a gentleman in Shanghai.
它不会重复 将是一个未知来源的原版作品
This would not be a duplicate. It would be an original piece. Unknown.
研究一下 我们会想到一个可能性的主题
Just discovered. We would come up with a likely subject matter,
技术上当然 您必须精确地使用他用过的耗材
technique and of course, you would have to use the exact supplies
那个时代的画布
he would've used. Canvas from the period...
我很清楚我所需要的
I am well aware of what I would need.
但是 这一个原件是为你自己的私人收藏吗
But again, this is an original for your own private collection?
我会拍卖♥♥它 正如你说过您的工作是
I would auction it. As I said your work is...
不 太危险了 我不是太感
Nein. Too dangerous. I am not in...
我可以给您5万美元服务费
I can offer you $50,000 for your services.
小姐 我喜欢这里 我为什么要冒着去监狱的风险呢
Fraulein, I love it here. Why would I risk going to prison?
10万美元
A hundred thousand.
如果在拍卖♥♥会上通过检查和销♥售♥掉
And another hundred thousand if it passes inspection
再给你加10万美元
and sells at auction.
所有这些钱将存入您选择的任何离岸账户内
All of it deposited into whatever off-shore account you choose,
支票抬头可以是你想写的任何人
payable to whomever you want.
我要预先支付一半
I would need half up front.
没问题 我向您保证 这会谨慎处理的
Not a problem. And I assure you,this will be handled discreetly.
我还有多长时间
How much time do I have?
48小时
48 hours.
辣手藏家 第1季 第4集
翻译:欢乐趣
我拿到那个面具了 告诉他们要放松
I have the mask. Tell them to relax.
嘿 打扰一下 他们说我应该跟你谈谈
Hey, excuse me. They said I should talk to you.
今天下午我得把它还回去
I'll drop it off this afternoon.
当然 我能帮你什么
Sure. How can I help you?
我对那顶帽子很感兴趣
I'm interested in the hat.
是的 简直难以置信 它曾被哈瓦那拿破仑博物馆所拥有
Yeah, it's incredible. It was formerly owned by the Napoleon Museum in Havana,
然后是俄♥罗♥斯♥石油巨头 现在是马耳他的卡米列里
then a Russian oil magnate and now the Camilleri in Malta.
对了 我叫格雷厄姆
I'm Graham, by the way.
是的 乔伊 西尔弗 你不需要向我推销它 告诉我它多少钱就行
Yeah, Joey Silver. You don't have to sell me on it. Just tell me how much it is.
好吧 我可以告诉你底价超过100万
Well, I can tell you the reserve's over a million.
哦 我不想保留它 我想买♥♥它
Oh, I don't want to reserve it.I want to buy it.
别担心 我都准备好了
And don't worry, I'm good for it.
这 不是这样 对了 我喜欢对潜攻击
It's... It's not that. By the way, I love Sub Attack.
可能是1000个声纳的特♥价♥
Probably had a thousand Sonar Specials.
噢 你是我喜欢的类型
Oh, you're my kind of guy.
我要告诉你 下一个是我们的
I'll tell you what, the next one is on us.
谢谢你 嗯 这是一家拍卖♥♥行的 所以我们不知道最终的售价
Thank you. Well, this is an auction house.So we won't know the final selling price
直到拍卖♥♥的完成才能知道
until the auction's complete.
至少现在我知道成为一个白♥痴♥是什么感觉
Hey, at least now I know what being a moron feels like.
哦 不 不 不 我不停告诉他们前面放一个标志 这样人们会知道
Well, no, no, no. I keep telling them to put a sign out front, so people know.
听着 我可以让那个所有者以你的名义预先拍卖♥♥
Listen, I can make the owner apre-auction offer on your behalf.
或者你可以过几天再来竞价
Or you can come back in a couple of days and bid on it.
不 我太了解自己了 如果我开始招标
No. I know myself all too well for that.If I start bidding,
我会继续投标 直到我赢了 这意味着 呃 不
I'm going to keep on bidding until I win.Which means that, uh, nah...
事情可能会变得失控
things could get out of hand.
嗯 现在太糟糕了 这家伙是我的榜样
Well, now that's too bad.This guy's my role model.
他是个狡猾无情的小矮子
He's shrewd and relentless. Short.
嘿 不 你知道这是 这是历史上最伟大的误解之一
Hey, no, you know that's... That's one of history's great misconceptions.
拿破仑身高五尺六 是他那个时代的平均高度
Napoleon was 5'6", which in his day was a very average height.
那你是什么意思 我是唯一的矮子
So what are you saying,I'm the only short guy?
不 别闹了
No! Come on.
放松些孩子 我只是跟你闹着玩呢
Relax kid, I'm just busting your balls.
那你是说在拍卖♥♥前我可以提供资金
So you're saying that I can offer money for it before the auction.
对的
That's right.
它通过认证了吗
Has it passed muster with Authentication?
在进行中 我没有预见到任何问题
In process. I don't foresee any problems.
你是恰巧碰到它
And you just happened upon it.
在罗德岛房♥地♥产♥
At the Rhode Island estate.
家人怎么样 没有任何推迟吗 我的意思 要放弃一半的利润
What about the family? Any push back?I mean, relinquishing half the profits
那可能是五亿美元的销♥售♥额
from what could be a half billion dollar sale.
我联♥系♥了遗嘱执行人 理查德 斯威夫特
I've been in contact with the executor, Richard Swift.
我想让他觉得他是团队中的一份子 似乎很有效
I want him to feel like he's a part of the team. Seems to be working.
我告诉他梵高那副画的事 他很激动
I told him about the Van Gogh and he's thrilled.
让他兴奋 但你知道 要控制好
Keep him thrilled. But you know, under control.
迈尔斯 来看看罗珊娜的新梵高作品
Miles, come have a look at Roxanna's new Van Gogh.
迈尔斯:认不出来它
Miles: Don't recognize it.
这并不奇怪 它从未被曝光过
That's not surprising.It's never been seen.
显然是亚耳时期的
Clearly Arles period.
《麦田》系列的作品
Something from the wheat field series.
令人印象深刻
It's impressive.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表