剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
I've got to have it.
它们来集♥合♥了
They come as a set.
日记 手提包
The journal, the satchel
斯科特的最后一瓶威士忌
and Scott's final bottle of whiskey.
卖♥♥方的一个条件
A condition of the seller.
三件物品是与斯科特的尸体一起发现的
All three were found with Scott's body
地♥产♥商坚持要求它们必须作为一个单元保存起来
and the estate insisted they have to be kept as a unit.
我会买♥♥下所有的物品
Then I'll buy the whole thing.
对此我们有过几次预投标
We've had several pre-bids on it.
你会看到的是2万至3万美元
You're looking at 200,000 to 300,000.
这不重要 下个月开始我的一个朋友和我要背包
It doesn't matter. Starting next month a friend of mine and I are
环游世界
backpacking around the world,
我要带着那本日记一起去
that journal's going with me.
听起来很刺♥激♥
Sounds exciting.
这一直是我的梦想
It's always been my dream.
我想告诉我的孩子们
And I want to show my children that achieving
实现你们的梦想 在于尽可能多的尝试
your dreams lies as much in the attempt as the result.
如果我能将这份遗产留给他们
If that's the legacy I leave them,
那我将含笑而死
then I'll die a happy man.
我相信你的孩子会很感激的
I'm sure your children will appreciate that.
我希望你能得到那本日记
I hope you get that journal.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是当时的营地
This was the campsite.
这个观察丘上的十字架
And this cross atop Observation Hill
是为了纪念斯科特和他的手下
serves as a memorial to Scott and his men.
这很值得一看
It's quite something to see.
你真的去过那里
You've actually been there?
几年前去过
Uh, years ago.
我年轻时时候想当一名探险家
When I was younger I wanted to be an explorer.
斯科特一直都是我心目中的英雄
Scott has always been a hero to me.
我给你看一些装备
Let me show you some of the equipment.
我想它会使你的博物馆更精彩
I think it would make a wonderful addition to your museum.
请稍等一下
Just give me one moment, please.
格雷厄姆 格雷厄姆 今早你去哪了
Graham. Graham. Where were you this morning?
你没有会见安排
You had no meetings scheduled.
你告诉那个人 你想当一名探险家
Is that true what you told that guy,
那是真的吗
about wanting to be an explorer?
你别改变话题
Just don't change the subject!
- 你要负责 - 我在问你真实的事情
- You need to be accountable...- I'm asking you something real.
是的 我想过要当一名探险家
Yeah. I wanted to be an explorer.
我有哮喘
I had asthma.
保持更新你的电邮
Keep your Outlook up to date.
2008年 伊♥拉♥克♥
阿尔 曼苏尔博物馆
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我是列兵康纳
I'm Private Connor.
第112步兵团 我被分到这栋楼
112th. I'm assigned to this building.
我知道 我是说 你到这间屋子做什么
I know that. I mean, what are you doing in this room?
这里是禁区 为数不多的未洗劫之一
It's off-limits. It's one of the few that wasn't ransacked.
你正在做什么
What are you up to?
我不想做什么
I'm not up to anything.
我看见你夜复一夜地盯着伯尼浮雕
I see you staring at the Burney Relief night after night.
因为我喜欢它
'Cause I like it.
我喜欢看着它
I like looking at it.
你喜欢它哪一点呢
What do you like about it?
那个姑娘
The girl.
我知道她是个女神
I know she's supposed to be a goddess.
但她不止于此
But she's more than that.
喜欢她有影响力
Like she's powerful,
但是她不需要向世人证明
but she doesn't have to prove it to anyone.
她的微笑 代表着和平
Her smile. It's peaceful.
在那些心情沮丧的日子里 我来这里看着她
I come here at the end of a shitty day and I look at her.
我想
And I think,
当我知道她为什么笑的时候
"When I know what she knows
也许我也会笑
"maybe I'll smile like that too."
午夜皇后
Queen of the Night.
这是传统的名称
It's traditional name.
当我是小女孩的时候常来这里
I used to come here as a little girl
我假装是她
and pretend I was her.
当我还是个孩子时 我也经常去博物馆
I used to go the museum when I was a kid, too.
我老爸 他喜欢这些东西
My dad. He loved this stuff.
我真希望我能听到他更多
I wish I'd listened to him more.
那 我还需要知道什么
So, what else do I need to know?
我的叔叔戴文是个大好人 但他喝酒时
My Uncle Devon's a great guy.But when he drinks,
他的双手变得不那么友好了
he can get a little friendly with his hands.
噢
Oooh.
好的 所以 不要坐在德文叔叔旁边 明白了吗
Okay. So, don't sit next to Devon. Got it.
我妈妈 嗯 她对你没有思想准备
And my Ma, well... there's no preparing you for her.
我的兴趣是好奇心
My interest is piqued.
噢 还有他们 他们叫我汤米
Oh, and they... they call me Tommy.
我觉得那挺可爱的
I think that's cute.
没有种族倾向吧
Any racists?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
好的 那我们没事了
Okay. Then we're good.
妈
Ma!
汤米
Tommy.
嘿 妈 这是伊丽莎白
Hey, Ma. This is Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 这是我妈妈
Elizabeth, my Mother.
康纳太太 很高兴见到您
Mrs. Connor, it's so nice to meet you.
谢谢邀请我来你家做客
Thank you so much for having me.
哦 你好
Well, hello.
这些是给您的
These are for you.
谢谢 我知道你在这不一定太习惯
Thank you. I know it's not what you're used to.
不 您有一个可爱的家
No. You have a lovely home.
我很荣幸你们让我成为这样一个特别的夜晚的一部分
And I'm so honored you guys let me be part of such a special evening.
快请进
Please go on in.
噢 怎么 不用起来吗
Oh! What, you don't get up?
嘿 汤米
Hey! Tommy!
德文叔叔 你好吗
Uncle Devon! How you doing?
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好 伊丽莎白 这是我叔叔德文
Good. Elizabeth, this is my Uncle Devon...
- 你好 - 他的妻子珍妮
- Hello.- His wife Jenny,
- 嗨 很高兴见到你 - 我很高兴见到你
- Hi, it's nice to meet you.- It's nice to meet you.
正点啊
Score.
- 瑞恩在哪 - 谁知道呢
- Where's Ryan?- Who knows.
我打了他的新手♥机♥ 白扯
I tried his new cell, nothing.
啊 我可以给你 来点喝的吗
Ah, can I get you... a drink?
哦 我们正在喝威士忌纪念我的丈夫
Uh, we're drinking whiskey in my husband's honor.
他喜爱的加拿大俱乐部威士忌 但是你可以随心所欲
He loved Canadian Club, but you can have what you want.
葡萄酒 七喜饮料
Wine? 7-Up?
不 不 我来点威士忌
No, no. I'll have a whiskey.
- 好的 - 我去给你拿 妈
- Okay.- I'll get it for you. Ma...
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
好样的
Thatta girl!
瑞恩
Ryan?
让我跟你谈谈 你呆在那
Let me talk to you. You stay there.
嗨 哥们
Hi, homie.
你把他带到这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing bringing him here?
关你屁事
None of your goddamn business.
这是爸爸的夜晚 事关全家
This is dad's night. This is about family.
你说你要带那个女孩来 她也是家里人吗
And that girl you said you're going to bring, is she family?
她对我很重要
She's important to me.
我试图正在改变一切 好吗
I'm trying to change things, all right?
如果我能获得好的一面 生活将更舒适
Maybe if I get on his good side, life'll get easier.
为你我不想让事情变得更糟
I'm not trying to make things harder for you,
但他不能留在这里吃饭
but he's not having dinner in this house.
放松点 我从未说过他要留这吃饭
Just relax. I never said he was.
他只是挑点东西
He's just picking something up.
请稍等
Just one second.
你来我弟弟家要干什么
What are you doing coming to my mother's house?
我们在一起混的时候 你不也没烦心吗
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表