剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Iraq gave me back something that died with my father.
我对艺术的热爱
My love of art.
如果你能理解这个 那么你知道最重要的事
And if you can understand that, then you know the most important thing
是了解我
there is to know about me.
很多人声称 已经到了纽波特的拍卖♥♥行
A lot of them claim to have been up to the house in Newport.
如果我们给他们一个不认识的
If we show them a piece they don't recognize...
他们会考虑这会给他们带来多少钱
They'll think about how much money it'll bring in
然后会闭上他们的嘴
and they'll keep their mouths shut.
我的阿姨弗朗西斯卡
My Great Aunt Francesca.
这是什么意思
What is it?
是她的律师
It's from her lawyer.
她有竞争的意愿
She's contesting the will.
哇
Whoa!
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- Are you okay?- Yeah.
小心点
Be careful.
嘿 我已经喝了五杯加拿大俱乐部
Hey, I've had like five shots of Canadian Club.
你还期望什么
What do you expect?
我见你放弃了两次以上
I've seen you put away twice that much.
该死 你是对的 我弄错了
Shit. You're right. I'm slipping.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
怎么了
What?
我得把鞋脱掉
I got to take my shoes off.
在他们到达极点后 斯科特那组当天拍了这张照片
Scott's group took this photo the day after they reached the Pole.
我不知道他们是否清楚这是他们拍过的最后一张照片
I wonder if they had any idea this was the last photo they'd ever take.
哦 期刊表明 他们保持着惊人的乐观
Oh, the journals showed that they maintained an amazing optimism,
即使要面对走错路发生的一切困难
even in the face of everything that went wrong.
这的确是一个 一个鼓舞人心的消息
It's really a... an inspiring message.
如果我们能得到大学历史系
I'd love it if we could get Scott's journal
斯科特的日记 我会很高兴的
for the university's history department.
哦 它是与挎包和威士忌酒瓶
Oh, it's being sold as part of a set
作为一套来出♥售♥
with the satchel and the whiskey bottle.
我肯定 远远超出了我们的预算
At far beyond our budget, I'm sure.
我会给董事会打电♥话♥
I could put a call in to the board.
普雷斯科特先生对您能的照顾很好吧
Is Mr. Prescott taking good care of you?
是的 托德总是很有帮助的
Yes, Todd is always very helpful.
托德
Todd?
他在大学做过主讲嘉宾许多次
He's been a guest speaker at the university several times.
但你可能已经知道了那个
But you probably already knew that.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
交给我吧 格雷厄姆
I've got this, Graham.
没关系 我反正也要走
It's okay. I have to go anyway.
如果您拍卖♥♥前您
If you could talk with the board
和董事会谈谈 我知道他们会很尊重您的
before the auction. I know how much respect they have for you.
那是我的荣幸 黛安
It would be my pleasure, Diane.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你多少次了 当我跟客户说话时
How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my way
别挡我的路
when I'm talking to a client?
很抱歉 我没有意识到她是特殊的人
I'm sorry. I didn't realize she was someone special.
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
好的 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
我不认为你懂了 我不认为你懂得
I don't think you do! I don't think you could ever grasp
什么是特殊人的概念
the concept of someone being special.
那些人只是你要去玩的对象 是不是
People are just objects for you to play with, aren't they?
你说完了吗
Are you done?
我知道你和伊丽莎白的事
I know about you and Elizabeth.
怎么样 你觉得你可以利用这个
So? You think you can leverage that?
我不需要 你会搞砸的 那是你的功劳
I don't need to. You'll screw that up all by yourself
然后你的屁♥股♥属于哪里 你就会滚到哪里
and then you'll be out on your ass where you belong.
一个没有灵魂的骗子 终于把他自己的运气推向了远方
A soulless hustler who finally pushed his luck too far.
还能再见到你么
Will I see you later?
或许可以
You perhaps so.
听我说 如果你真想竞选2016年的州长
Listen to me, if you're serious about a gubernatorial run for 2016,
这种出游 狂野派对 必须停止了
these kind of outings, the wild parties, they've got to stop.
那纯粹是主日学校的胡说八道
That is such Sunday School horseshit!
依我看 人们已经受够了
If you ask me, people are fed up
这些什么都不做 两面派的政♥治♥人物
with these do nothing,two-faced politicians.
他们想要一些真实的
They want something real.
我会给他们的
And I'm going to give it to them.
我不会为我的生活去道歉
I am not going to apologize for my life.
一个充满伟大激♥情♥的人通过逐步努力
A man of great passion who worked himself up
从一无所有到实现美国梦的缩影
from nothing to achieve the epitome of the American dream.
是的 他一路走来会犯些错误
And yes, he made a few mistakes along the way,
但他从中会学到很多东西 从他们中成长起来
but he learned from them and he grew from them.
因为他们会给一个普通人
And because of them it gives me more empathy
更多的同情和更多的理解
and more understanding for the common man.
- 你在听我说吗 - 是的
- Are you listening to me? - Yes.
因为有些事情我还不了解
Because sometimes I don't know.
我正在努力 山姆
I'm on it, Sam.
好的 我要在拍卖♥♥之后宣布成立我的探险委员会
Good! I want to announce my exploratory committee right after the auction.
噢 你终于来了
Oh! You made it!
我在这
I'm here!
你的朋友奈斯尔在这里 他赌你不会出现
Your friend Nazari here, he bet that you wouldn't show.
好吧奈斯尔 你必须马上挨两枪
All right Nazari, you've got to have two shots now.
我告诉你 山姆 如果你开两枪 我会开三枪
I'll tell you what, Sam, if you do two shots, I'll do three.
成交
Deal!
请坐格雷厄姆 你有话要说吧
Have a seat Graham, you have some catching up to do.
劳驾 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
这里是最伟大的国家纽约
Here is to the great state of New York!
你在这里做什么 奈斯尔
What are you doing here, Nazari?
我刚进城
I just got into town.
我要给你看一些精彩的新作品
I have some wonderful new pieces to show you.
我想你是不会愿意等的
I figured you wouldn't want to wait.
为什么你没告诉我 你在伊斯坦布尔有一个最大的
Why didn't you tell me that you were friends with one of the biggest art
艺术品交易商朋友
dealers in Istanbul?
嗯 我也得有一些秘密 是吧
Well, I have to have some secrets, don't I?
格雷厄姆是我最好的客户之一
Graham is one of my best customers.
一旦有消息 他总是第一时间通知我
Anything I get, he's always my first call.
所以他知道他永远无法摆脱我
So he knows he'll never be able to get rid of me.
我们去跳舞好吧
Shall we?
好啊
Yes.
当你给我带来第一个雕像时候
When you brought me that first statue,
你说过你还有很多
you said you had plenty more.
我最近没看到什么 你是不是在瞒着我
I haven't seen anything lately.You holding out on me?
我认为你现在要购买♥♥可疑的物品 可不是一个好主意
I didn't think it was a good idea for you to be buying questionable items right now.
好吧 那是我的决定 不是你的
Well, that is my decision, not yours.
如果你有啥东西 我想看看它
If you've got stuff, I want to see it.
现在把你的肉♥棍♥从屁♥股♥里掏出来 喝酒
Now take the stick out of your ass and drink.
干杯
Cheers.
听我的劝告 离那家伙远点
Take my advice. Stay away from that guy.
嫉妒了
Jealous?
相信我 你不想跟他扯上任何关系
Trust me. You don't want anything to do with him.
我所想的是 让我的艺术经销商启动和运转起来
What I want is to get my art dealership up and running.
- 因为你没有做过该死的 - 我带你去见德梅约
- And since you haven't done shit...- I got you that meeting with DeMaio.
他原来是个怪人
Who turned out to be a flake!
我所要的是真正的客户和真实的商品
What I want are real clients and real merchandise.
我想这次拍卖♥♥会后给我个通知
I want to give my notice right after this auction,
如果你不帮我 我会找别人帮忙
so if you can't help me, I'm going to find someone who can.
你有你的内线山姆
And there goes your inside line to Sam.
你知道她会讲四种语言吗
You know she speaks four languages?
说 “你是一个很棒的舞♥女♥ 奈斯尔” 用意大利语
Say, "You're a wonderful dancer, Nazari," in Italian.
那我们就应该跳舞吧
Then we must be dancing, uh?
再见咯
Ciao.
给我再来一杯
I'll take another one.
再来一杯
Another drink!
接下来 我们将拍出斯科特船长的挎包
Next up, we have Captain Scott's satchel...
他的最后一个威士忌酒瓶和他的日记
his last bottle of whiskey and his journal.
在这篇日记里
In this journal entry,
相信是卡普顿 斯科特的最后一句话
believed to be Captain Scott's final words,
他勇敢地对国家和家人说再见
he bravely says farewell to country and family.
我想起拍价从20万美元开始
I'd like to start the bidding at $200,000.
有人出价20万 谢谢
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表