剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
and in 24 hours it'll be water under the bridge.
这影响到拍卖♥♥吗
Does this affect the auction?
估计会保持平稳
The estimates are holding steady.
关于你的名声
The risk is about your reputation
和你的政♥治♥愿望是有风险的
and your political aspirations.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
他真的相信那些鬼话吗
Does he really believe that shit?
他最好不要 我的祖父母是非法移♥民♥
He better not. My grandparents are undocumented.
嘿 看着我 我正在喝龙舌兰
Hey, look at me. I'm drinking tequila.
图书馆在哪里
Adonde esta la biblioteca?
我如何能获得多元文化 啊
How multicultural can I get? Huh?
很难
Tough room.
听着 事情是这样的
Look, here's the deal.
我不会为那个该死的道歉
I'm not apologizing for shit.
这会让我看起来很软弱
It'll make me look weak.
然后媒体开始挖啊挖啊 然后发现所有这些泥巴后
Then the media's gonna start digging and digging and finding all this mud
就诽谤我 那就不会停止了
and slinging it at me, and then it'll never stop.
外边还会有什么 山姆
What else is out there, Sam?
嗯 我怎么知道
Well, how the hell do I know?
听着 你不像我建一个大企业
Look, you don't build an empire like mine
没有几个敌人
and not make a few enemies.
这么说吧
But I will tell you this.
我是不会跪下开始竞选活动的
I am not going to start a campaign on my knees.
好的 你想做什么
All right. What do you wanna do instead?
我们还要继续媒体闪电战
We just keep up the media blitz...
那个拍卖♥♥ 那个医院
The auction, the hospital,
我帮助的所有这些人
all those people that I'm helping,
而你要出去 你要给我找到那个
and then you're gonna go out, and you're gonna find that little weasel
上传视频的小黄鼠狼
that uploaded that video.
好的
Okay.
如果你对这篇新品发报满意的话 我想把它弄出来
If you're happy with the new press release, I'd like to get it out.
你知道 维梅尔出来是太好了
You know, the Vermeer came out so great.
我想我们再做一次
I'm thinking we do one more.
一个高更的作品 或许
A Gauguin, maybe.
绝对不行 我们说好的
Absolutely not. We agreed.
不 等等 那是以前我们都见到过它们有多么完美了
No, hold on. That was before we saw how perfect they both were.
你的认证团队
Your authentications team
甚至没有一丝怀疑
didn't even have a hint of suspicion.
我们要是不利用这一点那真是疯了
We would be crazy not to take advantage of that.
我们会疯的有点太嚣张了
We'd be crazy to push our luck.
好吧 你考虑考虑吧
Well, you just think about it.
我不需要考虑这个
I don't need to think about it.
你不认为
Don't you think...
你的首要任务是
your number one priority...
应该让我开心吗
should be making me happy?
你也是一份子
You're a part of this.
那是
That was...
给施特劳斯的钱来自你的个人账户
The money that went to Strauss came from your personal account.
你也见过他
You met with him, too.
他老了 他可能会死
He's old. He might die.
这不好笑
That isn't funny.
你结束这笔交易怎么样了
And what about your end of the deal?
我还在等你的阿姨正式撤销
I'm still waiting for your Aunt to officially drop the lawsuit.
嗯 是的 我会给她打电♥话♥的
Mmm. Yeah, I'll call her.
我们应该谈谈今晚的晚餐
We should talk this over tonight at dinner.
我8点回来
I'll be back at 8:00.
穿的性感点
Wear something sexy.
损害控制的怎么样
How goes damage control?
我一直在与我们的买♥♥家 我们的公♥关♥团队
I've been on with the buyers, our P.R. team,
和一些同情我们的商业记者协调
and some of the trade reporters that are sympathetic to us.
我想让大家关注那个收藏品
I'm trying to keep everyone's focus on the collection.
布鲁克纳的声明是几年以前的
Brukner's statements were from several years ago.
他现在是不做回应
They don't reflect who he is now,
他们当然应该不会影响到艺术作品的价值
and they certainly should have no bearing on the value of the art work.
然后 人们现在是不想把钱放到他的口袋里
Still, people may not want to put money into his pockets right now.
是的 但这不是他的口袋
Yeah, but it's not his pockets.
这一切是应该建设那个医院侧翼的
It's all going to build the hospital wing,
我也正要去那
and I'm heading that, too.
估计是因为泄露了这个视频
The estimates are off a little since the video leaked,
但我相信我们可以扭转过来
but I'm sure we can turn that around.
显然你最近没有检查你的电子邮件
You obviously haven't checked your email recently.
艺术的告密者
ArtSnitch...
一小时前发布
released this an hour ago.
现在 大家都在斥骂它 看吧
Now, everybody's jumping on it. Look.
我从来没有因为一个故事而就此退让
I've never been one to back off a story,
在那个男人来威胁我之后
and after that man came to threaten me,
哦 “用烟灰缸打破我的脸”
uh, "smash my face in with an ash tray"
这是他的原话
were his exact words,
我知道布鲁克纳应该有比一些被盗的艺术更多的故事
I knew there had to be more to the Brukner story than just some stolen art.
所以我不停地挖
So I kept digging,
然后我发现了这个
and I found this.
布鲁克纳先生和多奇议员之间的电子邮件往来信件
Email correspondence between Mr.Brukner and Councilman Dorch
对布鲁克纳先生多奇地区的
laying out a quid pro quo deal
新医院侧翼基金提出了补偿协议
in which Mr. Brukner would fund the new hospital wing in Dorch's district,
用以交换布鲁克纳两个房♥地♥产♥项目土地使用分区调整
in exchange for zoning variances on two of Mr. Brukner's real estate projects.
所有这些细节都发布在我的博客上
All these details are posted to my blog,
会继续更新发布
and I'll continue posting updates.
所以请继续关注我的ArtSnitch.com.
So keep following me at ArtSnitch.com.
是布鲁克纳
It's Brukner.
去吧
Go ahead.
我以为你几个月前治好了这个家伙
I thought you fixed this guy's wagon months ago.
我是治好了
I did.
所以它是与印第安纳州
So it is the same little shithead
视频有关联的那个小混♥蛋♥
who linked the Indiana video.
你惹他生气了 现在 他要复仇
You pissed him off. Now,he's out for vengeance.
议员的那个故事是真的吗
Is the councilman story true?
甭管它是否是真的 它就在那儿
It doesn't matter if it's true.It's out there.
格兰特说 我最后一个小时
Grant says that I am down five points
民调下跌五个点
in the polls in the last hour,
现在我正在看拍卖♥♥市场跟踪板块
and now I'm looking at the auction tracking boards and
它们下跌了10%
they're down 10%.
这只是一个初始的下意识反应
That's just an initial knee-jerk reaction.
明天会没事的
It'll be fine by tomorrow.
不 没有明天 明天就完蛋了
No! There is no tomorrow!Screw tomorrow!
- 我要你马上就去 - 格雷厄姆
- I want you on this, now!- Graham!
待会儿打给你
Let me call you back.
检查一下这个的合法性
Check with legal.
确定一下这些指控
Make sure there's nothing in these allegations
- 与我们没有关联 - 这就去
- that can be connected back to us.- On it.
- 先生 - 你知道这件事吗
- Sir.- Do you know anything about this?
不知道 我打电♥话♥叫他回来
Nothing. Shall I call him back?
确保他不会让我们再介入
Make sure he doesn't get us any more involved.
先生
Sir.
是的 我20分钟内到 山姆
Yeah, I'll be there in 20 minutes, Sam.
- 什么事 妈 - 有些人来这找你
- What is it, Ma? - There's some people here looking for you.
他们说这非常重要
They say it's very important.
你这么快就从市里来了
You made it from the city that fast?
我们很感激你匆忙赶来
We appreciate you rushing over.
我们找个地方谈谈
Let's go somewhere and talk.
我想喝完这杯茶
I'd like to finish my tea.
呃 那我就不打扰你们的生意了
Uh, well, I'll leave you to your business.
没关系 康纳太太
That's all right, Mrs. Connor.
- 请留下 - 但我只会碍事
- Please stay.- But I'd just be in the way.
那 不 不 没关系
So... No, no. Not at all.
妈 这个交给我吧 去吧
Ma, I got this. Go ahead.
别这么粗鲁 格雷厄姆
Don't be so rude, Graham.
在我们的国家 我们很尊敬我们的父母
In my country, we respect our parents.
我们不让他们去别的房♥间
We don't ask them to go to the other room.
我们不是在你的国家
We're not in your country.
呃 听着 我有很多事情要做 所以
Uh, look, I got a lot of work to do anyway, so...
我们一会儿就好
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表