剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
所以 我们找出最好的办法就是
So, let's just figure out the best way to do that
不能死或进监狱
without ending up dead or in prison.
潜在的买♥♥家每天都进出你的拍卖♥♥行
Potential buyers walk in and out of your auction house every day.
一定有办法让你摸清
There's got to be a way for you to feel out
哪些收藏家可能会对这些物品很感兴趣
which collectors may have an appetite for these pieces.
是的 但这可能会使格雷厄姆新的合法生活处于危险之中
Yes. But that might put Graham's new legitimate life at risk.
你已经这么做了
You already did that.
是的 不过是不是值得冒这个险
Yes. But isn't it worth the risk?
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
So...
我的 呃 拍卖♥♥活动会进行吗
how's my, um... auction campaign coming?
好的
Good.
你认为贝克曼的水彩画会参加吗
What do you think the Beckmann painting will go for?
两到三件
Two to three.
我认为会值2000万
I think it's worth 20.
- 恕我直言 山姆 - 如果我告诉你
- With all due respect, Sam...- What would you say if I told you
归还贝克曼那幅水彩画是艺术史上
that the Beckmann painting is a symbol of restitution
最大的偷窃象征 你会怎么说
for the greatest theft in art history?
我会说 告诉我更多的 我会说 你为什么不早点告诉我
I'd say... tell me more. I'd say,why didn't you tell me earlier?
好吧 那么 我要告诉你
All right. Well then,I'm going to tell you.
这是德国 第二次世界大战期间
It's Germany, World War II.
贝克曼的那幅画是纳粹党卫军指挥官
The Beckmann painting is part of a large collection
偷盗的大量收藏品其中的一部分
that is stolen by a Nazi SS commander.
战争仍在继续 盟军横渡莱茵河 德国被击败
The war goes on. The allies cross the Rhine, the Germans are defeated,
这个纳粹德国佬带走所有艺术品跑去躲在农村
and this Nazi Kraut takes all this artwork and runs away to hide in the countryside.
镜头切换到 一个集中营的幸存者往家走
Cut to... A concentration camp survivor is walking home.
他的名字叫赫尔曼 勒布
His name is Herman Loeb.
他步行了上百英里 他发现了整个收藏品
He'd been walking hundreds of miles.He discovers the entire collection
隐藏在一个水磨坊里
hidden in a water mill.
所以 他怎么做了呢 他做了件正确的事 他联♥系♥了美国♥军♥队
So, what does he do? He does the right thing. He contacts the US Army.
现在 大多数的艺术品归还其合法主人
Now, most of the artwork is returned to its rightful owners,
但无人认领的作品之一 就是贝克曼的那幅画
but one of the unclaimed pieces, the Beckmann painting,
最终给了赫尔曼 勒布 作为致力于他康复的服务费
is eventually given to Herman Loeb for his service in the recovery effort.
现在这个赫尔曼 勒布是谁
Now who is this Herman Loeb?
他是我爷爷
He's my grandfather.
这是 呃 这是一个不错的故事
That's, uh... that's a nice story.
你有任何证明文件吗
Do you have any documentation?
他刚从一个集中营逃出来
He just got out of a concentration camp.
他应该做什么 要一张收据吗
What's he supposed to do, ask for a receipt?
山姆 这个故事可能会让价格有点波澜
Sam, the story may bump the price a little,
但除非你救了希♥特♥勒♥的地堡
but unless you rescued it from Hitler's bunker...
我是在告诉你一个鼓舞人心的故事 你却在上面拉屎
I am telling you an inspirational story and you are shitting on it!
你是一个有底线的人 山姆 重点是什么
You're a bottom line guy, Sam.What's the point?
- 好的 我们可以把这个故事 - 这个不用担心
- Okay, we can push that backstory...- Don't worry about it.
但人们要想看个究竟
But people are going to want to check it out.
- 这就是我想说的 - 这个不必担心
- That's all I'm saying.- Don't worry about it.
让你们的公♥关♥人员去应对 风险较低
Let's get your PR people to come up with something less risky.
风险越大利润越高
More risk equals more profit.
这不正是完全为了你的小生意吗
Isn't that what your little side business is all about?
嗯
Hmm?
好吧 滚蛋吧 我们结束了
All right. Get out of here. We're done.
好的 我这就去办
Okay. I'll get on it.
谁把奶酪放在西瓜里了
Who puts cheese on watermelon?
不等老板了吗
Leaving before the boss?
我和一个潜在的供应商有个会见
I have a meeting with a potential supplier.
你真行 是我认识的吗
Good for you! Anyone I know?
事实上 是你的朋友乌扎伊
As a matter of fact, your friend Uzay.
我不认为这是一个非常好的主意
I don't think that's a very good idea.
太晚了 我要去见他
It's too late. I'm on my way to meet him.
不是所有的行动都为你自己
Can't keep all the action for yourself.
我真的不确定你跟格雷厄姆是什么样的关系
I'm not really sure what your relationship is like with Graham.
噢 我们并不排斥
Oh, we're not exclusive.
我不想冒犯任何人
I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
他有买♥♥家 你可以有其他的买♥♥家
He has buyers. You may have other buyers.
我们在一个圈子里经营 但我保证会更快一点
We pretty much run in the same circles,but I promise to run a little faster.
这就是我想要的
That's what I like to hear.
如果你有任何没人要的物品 我想看看它们
If you have any items that aren't spoken for, I would love to have a look at them.
啊 你来的正是时候
Ah, you have perfect timing.
这些是从哪来的
Where are these from?
大多来自叙利亚
Mostly from Syria.
我在运营过程中会碰到产权链的问题吗
Will I run into any chain-of-title problems?
那边的记录不细致
Record keeping is not meticulous over there.
特别是现在这么多的伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织的控制
Particularly now with ISIS controlling so much.
我想把我的生意拿到地面上来 但我不想有任何麻烦
I want to get my business off the ground, but I don't want any trouble.
没有麻烦
No trouble.
这里大多数买♥♥家能够接受来自饱受战争蹂躏国家购买♥♥商品的现实
Most buyers here accept the realities of purchasing items from a war-torn country.
好的 让我开始打几个电♥话♥ 回头告诉你
All right. Let me start making some calls and I'll get back to you.
我一定会等着你的
I look forward to it.
嘿 你比我更需要这个
Hey. You need this more than I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 我们尊贵的客人呢
Hey. Where's our guest of honor?
布鲁克纳不做试营业
Bruckner doesn't do soft openings.
嗨 我是格雷厄姆 康纳 我是这里的大客户经理
Hi. I'm Graham Connor.I'm an account exec here.
嘉比里拉 穆凯特
Gabrielle Mukete.
是啊 实际上我们以前见过 在您创办贵公♥司♥之前
Yeah. We've met before actually. Just before you started your company.
我很抱歉 整个时期我都非常模糊
I apologize. That whole period's pretty much a blur.
哈
Ha.
嗯 据我所知 公♥司♥运行的很好
Well, from what I've read,it's working out pretty well.
您已经是对冲基金前二十名之一 恭喜你
You're already one of the top 20 hedge funds. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我想享受一下小小的成功 至少是钱
And now I'm trying to enjoy the success a little. At least the money.
您特别需要某项商品吗
Are you looking for anything in particular?
我一直很喜欢立体派艺术家
I've always had a thing for the Cubists.
嗯 我们有一个惊人的克利在其他的房♥间
Well, we have an amazing Klee in the other room.
我喜欢毕加索 布拉克或梅津捷
I prefer Picasso, Braque or a Metzinger.
好的 无论您想要什么 我都能找到它
Well, whatever you're looking for, I can find it.
我有一个经销商网络
I have a network of dealers
过去我做过生意
I've done business with in the past.
一些不拘一格的供应商
Some with eclectic suppliers.
它或许是一项未公开的销♥售♥或是匿名卖♥♥家
It may involve an unpublicized sale or an anonymous seller.
当然 如果每个人知道他们拥有它们 一些买♥♥家只想要商品
And of course, some buyers only want items if everyone knows they have them.
我对宣传没有任何兴趣
I have no interest whatsoever in publicity.
我只想收藏品它能给我带来快乐
I want items that bring me pleasure.
也许我们可以去喝一杯 多聊一些
Maybe we could go for a drink and talk some more.
把你的名片给我一张
Give me your card.
听着 如果这不是你感兴趣的东西
Look, if this isn't something you're interested in...
我可没这么说 我只是不喜欢推销剩余的鸡尾酒
I didn't say that. I just don't like the hard sell over cocktails.
除非我是做销♥售♥的人
Unless I'm the one doing the selling.
好的
Okay.
给您
There you go.
我对罗珊娜做了一些检查
I did some checking on Roxanna.
然后
And?
我和你一样为这件事担心
I share your concern.
那你会怎么处理她
Then why are you dealing with her?
我们需要她
We need her.
为了什么
For what?
听着 我不知道她是怎么得到艾弗里收藏品签名的 但事实是
Look, I don't how she got Avery to sign over the collection, but the fact is,
最多 它只值1000万
it's only worth ten million, at most.
哦 这怎么可能
Oh! How on earth is that possible?
显然 我们的家族有贪污的历史
Well, apparently our family has a history of embellishment.
我好几年没去过纽波特了 我不清楚
I haven't been up to Newport in years.I had no idea.
这只是在我了解到真♥相♥之后 我才和罗珊娜
It was only after Roxanna and I started working together
一起工作的
that I learned the truth.
我认为罗珊娜是请求一对夫妇伪造的
I think Roxanna solicited a couple of forgeries
来增加那些收藏品的价值
to increase the value of the collection.
那你为什么不通知警♥察♥
Then why haven't you notified the police?
想想看
Think about it.
这个“被增强”的收藏品目前身价是1亿美元
The "enhanced" collection is now worth a hundred million dollars.
嗯
Hmm...
如果我们让罗珊娜推广它 它会沿线一路膨胀下去
If we let Roxanna promote it and it blows up anywhere along the line,
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表