剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
最后落在她身上
it falls on her.
但如果按计划进行 我们会得到所有现金
But if it goes as planned, we all cash in.
为什么不让她承担全部风险
Why not let her assume all the risk?
还谁知道这一切
Who knows about all this?
只有坐在这张桌子的人
Only the people at this table.
家里没人知道收藏品到底是怎么回事
No one in the family knows exactly what's in the collection.
你为什么会信任我
Why are you trusting me with this?
因为你是我最喜欢的阿姨
Because you are my favorite aunt.
事实证明 你是站在自己的财富之路上的
And as it turns out, you're the only one who's standing
唯一的人
in the way of your own fortune.
这件A7L阿波罗宇航服有人出价9万美元
I have $90,000 for this A7L Apollo Spacesuit,
事实上在月球表面穿过
actually worn on the surface of the moon.
是真正美国历史的一部分 有人出价9万5吗 有人出价9万5
Truly a piece of American history.Do I hear 95? I have 95.
有人出价10万吗
Do I hear 100?
有人出价10万 有人出价10.5万吗
I have $100,000. 105,000?
有人出价10.5万吗
105,000?
公平并最后一次提醒
Fair and final warning.
10万美元出♥售♥给这位绅士
Sold to the gentleman for $100,000.
下一个竞标的物品 萨利 赖德所穿的NASA标志性飞行服
Next item up for bid, the iconic NASA flight suit worn by Sally Ride,
第一位上太空的美国女性
the first American woman in space.
我们的底价是20万美元
We'll open the bidding at $200,000.
有人出价20万 有人出价21万吗
I have 200. Do I hear 210?
有人出价21万 有人出价22万吗
I have 210. Shall we say 220?
有人出价22万 有人出价23万吗
I have 220. Do I hear 230?
有人出价23万 有人出价24万吗
I have 230. Do I hear 240?
有人出价24万 有人出价25万吗
I have 240. Do I hear 250?
我不知道该说什么好 “你为什么在这儿闲晃” 似乎不管用
I don't know what to say. "Why are you here?" doesn't seem to work.
瑞斯曼医生说我的身体好极了
Dr. Rissman says I'm fit as a fiddle.
25万 现在看看出价26万的
250. Looking for 260 now.
爸爸 我想为我之前说的话道歉
Dad, I want to apologize for what I said earlier.
你是在身体状况不适合的情况下
You were in no condition to be...
你说出了你的想法 你应该做得更多
You spoke your mind. You should do that more.
有人出价26万吗
260, anyone?
25万 第一次 第二次 第三次
250, going once, twice... three times.
25万成交给那位女士
Sold to the lady for $250,000.
恭喜您
Congratulations.
那么 也许我们应该安排会议
Well then, maybe we should schedule a meeting.
好的
All right.
下一个竞标的物品 来自于尼尔 阿姆斯特朗个人手写笔记的
The next item up for bid... The flight plan sheet from the Apollo 11 lunar mission
阿波罗11号♥登月任务飞行计划表
with a personal notes hand-written by Neil Armstrong.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想开始招投标价从
I'd like to start the bidding...
- 我告诉你我会跟她沟通 - 为什么转变了
- I told you I'd get through to her.- Why the turn?
嗯 但最终我们还是一家人
Well, at the end of the day, we're still family.
而且她需要那笔钱
And she needed the money.
所以我们会收到一封来自她的律师信 脱了衣服的那个
So we'll be receiving a letter from her lawyer... dropping the suit?
还没有 她想检查一下收藏品
Not yet. She wants to check out the collection.
确保一切都得到很妥善的照顾
Make sure everything's properly cared for.
不过这没有关系
But it's all good.
我们只是向她展示你一直在做的辉煌工作 然后我们就可以远走高飞了
We just show her the brilliant job you've been doing and we're home free.
这个飞行计划是来自于登上月球的第一人
The flight plan from the first men to land on the moon.
这可要庆祝一下 你不觉得吗
This calls for a celebration,don't you think?
有人出价6万美元吗
Do I hear $60,000?
在她脱了衣服之后 干得好 理查德
After she drops the suit.Well done, Richard.
来自小岛的绅士出价6万美元 有人出价7万美元吗
60,000 from the gentleman on the isle.Do I hear 70?
有人出价7万 谢谢
70,000, thank you.
有人电♥话♥出价8万 有人出价9万吗
I have 80,000 on the phone.Do I hear 90,000?
这是我们的记录9万
90,000 for this one of a kind record of our...
本 我是罗珊娜 惠特曼
Ben, it's Roxanna Whitman.
听着 我需要你给我弄到一个叫理查德 斯威夫特的所有信息
Listen, I need you to get me everything you can on a guy named Richard Swift,
还有一个女人叫弗朗西斯卡 纽康
also a woman named Francesca Newcombe.
不 不 这个要走帐外资金
No, no, this is off the books.
别跟任何人说 我会从我的私人帐户提前给你
Not a word to anyone. I'll be sending you an advance from my private account.
谢谢你 本
Thanks, Ben.
成交 8万美元出♥售♥给那位电♥话♥买♥♥家
Sold! For 80,000 to the bidder on the phone.
我真的很感谢你的到来
I really appreciate you coming.
我得到了一些伟大的作品 我想你会喜欢
I got some great pieces I think you'll really like.
噢
Oh.
是的 是的 非常好
Yes. Yes. Very nice.
是的 我不会碰它们 真的
Yes. I wouldn't touch them. Literally.
你知道 你的朋友 呃 你的朋友哈桑上了所有的报纸
You know, your friend, uh... your friend Hassan is all over the papers?
我知道 我发现世界其他地方一样
I know. I found out like the rest of the world.
我要那个真♥相♥ 格雷厄姆
I want the truth, Graham.
我不再注意他的一举一动
I don't keep track of his every move.
这是另一个人在这 呃 在这张照片上
This other figure in the,uh, in the photograph...
- 那就是你 是不是 - 不是
- That's you, isn't it? - No.
我最后问你一次
I'm going to ask you one last time.
是你吗
Is it you?
我不知道他会开枪 这本来应该是一次简单的提货
I had no idea he was going to do it. It was supposed to be a simple pick-up.
你非常冷漠地承认了你参与的一宗谋杀案
That's a remarkably blasé admission of your participation in a murder.
我没有参与 我只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
I didn't participate. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
使用一个杀人犯和可能的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗是你的理由吗
Is that your justification for working with a murderer and likely terrorist?
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's not a terrorist!
噢 动动脑子 格雷厄姆
Oh, use your brain, Graham!
现在离开伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚的唯一文物
The only antiquities getting out of Iraq and Syria right now
是礼貌的伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织的 每个人都知道这个
are courtesy of ISIS. Everybody knows that.
他从伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织那什么也没得到
He didn't get anything from ISIS.
你太天真了 让我问你一些问题
You're so naive. Let me ask you this.
你觉得他被抓住时会发生什么
What do you think's going to happen when he gets caught?
嗯 你觉得他不会出♥卖♥♥♥你吗
Hm? You think he's not going to roll over on you?
如果他想让自己过的好一点呢 啊
Make things easier on himself? Huh?
- 这是不可能的 - 噢是吗 哪一部分
- That's not going to happen. - Oh yeah, which part?
我保证这一切不会来缠着你的
I promise that none of this is going to come back to you.
只要一卖♥♥掉那些物品 他就会离开纽约
As soon as we sell the items,he's going to leave New York,
而且没人会找到他
and no one's going to find him.
他们在这行上已经养活你几个月了
They've been feeding you that same line for months!
我不知道谁是大骗子 是你还是他
I don't know who is the bigger liar, you or him!
最关键的是
And on top of all of this,
你竟敢
you had the audacity...
敢叫我今晚来这购买♥♥更多的被盗物品
the audacity to call me here tonight to buy more stolen items.
我叫你来这 是因为你我的朋友
I called you here 'cause you're my friend.
你从第一天起就瞒着我 直视着我的眼睛 你对我撒了谎
You've been lying to me from day one! Looked me in the eye and lied to me!
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
这里唯一需要保护的人是你 我的朋友
The only person who needs protection around here is you, my friend.
我建议你找一个律师
I suggest you find an attorney.
律师业会给出错误的信息 我要用我的方式去摆脱
Lawyering up sends the wrong message.I got to play this out my way.
那你最好丢了我的电♥话♥号♥码
Then you had better lose my number.
因为我们玩完了
Because we're done.
你的加拿大人是在哪弄到的东西
Where'd your guy in Canada get his stuff?
那重要吗
Does it matter?
对我来说重要 因为如果伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织参与了这事
It matters to me. 'Cause if ISIS had anything to do with that shit...
无论是从哪里来 它现在属于我们的
Regardless of where it came from, it belongs to us now.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch!
你知道这些牲口会怎么做吗
You know what those animals do to people?!!
别跟我说伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织 现在是我的人♥民♥被杀了
Don't talk to me about ISIS! It is my people being killed!
现在你要把钱放进他们的口袋里吗
And now you're putting money in their pockets?
你谈论你的儿子 你谈论试图阻止这些混♥蛋♥
You talk about your son. You talk about trying to stop these assholes
然后你转过身去帮助他们
and then you turn around and help them?
无论怎样这批货物赚的钱已经在他们的口袋里了
Whatever money they would make off the shipment was already in their pockets.
你看怎么办好
What do you want us to do?
游♥行♥到FBI总部 然后把被盗物品呈现出来吗
March into FBI headquarters and present them with stolen artifacts?!
然后告诉他们 我们是谋杀人之一吗
And then tell them we're the ones they're after for murder?
我应该把你留在加拿大
I should have left you up in Canada.
在这个世界上要得到你想要的 你就必须牺牲
You have to sacrifice in this world to get what you want!
这件事 这太过分了
Not with this. This is too much!
想想吧 如果你不干 我们都完蛋
Think! If you back out we all go down!
德米尔和乌扎伊会被抓的
Demir and Uzay will get caught.
如果要被抓 他们会不惜一切代价保护自己
And when they do, they will do whatever it takes to protect themselves.
他们会埋了你
They will bury you!
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表