剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
He makes no secret of his desire to destroy us.
毫不掩饰妄图毁灭我们的野心
Our war is not so cold anymore, Elizabeth.
冷战要升级了 伊丽莎白
What happens behind enemy lines
敌方的一举一动
will determine the outcome of this struggle.
决定了这场较量的结果
You reported several times over the years about Philip.
这几年来 你报告过几次菲利普的异常情况
Can we trust him?
我们能信任他吗
Yes. I was wrong.
完全可以 我之前错了
It was nothing -- a little --
他没有问题 只是有点
a phase in a person's life.
那只是人生的一个阶段
So he is not responsible for the mess this mission has become?
所以这次任务的失败 并不是他的责任
I was the one at fault, general.
应该归咎于我 将军
I am very sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't let that happen again, Elizabeth.
不许有下次了 伊丽莎白
I may not be able to protect you if you need me.
我也许没办法在你需要的时候提供帮助
These times bring out the worst in our people.
时局激发出我们同胞最丑恶的一面
I am fighting now against comrades
我正打击组织内部的一些同僚
in our own organization who are starting to act
他们打算重演在国家最黑暗时期
like they did in our darkest days.
所做的那些勾当
I understand.
我明白
If I am not here, you are to fight on.
如果我不在 你要坚持奋战
Our enemy is strong and capable.
我们的敌人神通广大
We must meet the challenge.
我们必须应对挑战
The orders are going to change.
命令会有变化
The risks are going to be greater.
危险程度也将升级
Your comrade who died was a hero.
你们死去的同胞是个英雄
We are going to need more of those now.
我们现在需要更多勇于献身的爱国者
We won't let you down, general.
我们不会让你失望的 将军
You were just a child.
想当年 你还只是个孩子
Is there anything new in here?
有新情况吗
We got a new state police report.
我们收到一份最新警方报告
Anything on the weapon? Not yet.
有关于凶器的消息吗 没有
Our deceased John Doe from Arlington methodist
那位在阿林顿卫理公会医院死去的无名氏
is proving very difficult to track down.
身份很难查明
Either he's a KGB directorate "S" officer
要么是个克格勃指挥部S局指挥官
who got killed while kidnapping Timoshev,
在绑♥架♥蒂莫舍夫时被杀
or he's a drifter who got stabbed in a fight in Arlington.
要么就是个流浪汉 在阿林顿斗殴被捅
His picture's out to every police department in the country,
他的照片已被送至全国各级警署
But it's a needle in a Don't say "haystack."
但这有如大海 别说"大海捞针"
Mr. Deputy Attorney General.
副总检察长
The attorney general and I have just come from the white house.
我和总检察长刚从白宫赶来
President Reagan is outraged that the KGB thinks
里根总统对克格勃
it can kidnap someone with impunity on American soil.
肆意在美国国土上实施绑♥架♥的行为非常震怒
The president has signed top secret executive order 2579,
总统已下达最高机密行政指令 编号♥2579
Authorizing the Federal Bureau of Investigation
授权联邦调查局
counterintelligence office
反间谍署
to take all necessary measures
采取一切必要手段
to neutralize Soviet directorate
制衡美国境内苏联指挥部
"S" sleeper-cell agents in the continental United States.
S局卧底间谍
Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to war.
女士们 先生们 战争即将打响
It is a war that will be fought quietly,
那将是一场无声无息的战争
by the men and the woman in this room.
需要在场所有人的加入
It will not be short.
此战将持续很久
And it will not be easy.
而且绝非易事
But we have truth and justice on our side.
但我们与正义和真理为伍
And we will prevail.
必将赢得胜利
So, why didn't you tell me about Timoshev?
为什么你没跟我说过有关蒂莫舍夫的事
We aren't supposed to talk about our other lives.
我们不能谈论任务之外的生活
It wasn't really your other life.
那不完全算任务之外的生活
It happened in training.
那是训练时发生的事
It was a long time ago. I put it behind me.
过去太久了 我不想再回忆
Things are about to change, Philip.
情况有变 菲利普
It's gonna get uglier, more dangerous.
形势将会变得更丑恶 更险峻
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
Don't forget, we've been doing this a long time.
别忘了 我们干这行很久了
I was born in Smolensk.
我出生于斯摩棱斯克
My father died fighting the Nazis at Stalingrad
我父亲在斯大林格勒与纳粹交战时阵亡
when I was 2.
那年我两岁
There was a picture of him in his uniform.
有一张他穿军装的照片
He was pale, with bushy eyebrows.
他脸色苍白 眉毛浓密
He was smiling,
他面带微笑
although, of course, he was going off to die.
尽管那时他即将踏向死亡
My mother was a bookkeeper for the local party committee.
我母亲是地方党委的簿记员
My name is --
我的名字叫...
was -- Nadezhda.
以前叫 娜迪娅什塔
Thank you.
谢谢
My God, the climate. Yeah.
天啊 这鬼气候 是啊
It's an air-conditioner.
空调的缘故
Is it cold air?
吹的是冷风吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
No, I -- we're...
不 我 我们
supposed to be married now, that's all.
应该有个夫妻样才对 仅此而已
They'll expect us to have children, eventually.
他们最后肯定会让我们要孩子
Or -- I don't know -- maybe you just --
也可能你觉得...
maybe you just don't find me attractive.
你觉得我不够有魅力
What do you think so far?
目前为止 你有什么感觉
You know, they tell you everything, but...
他们虽然什么都描述过
I don't know -- when you see it,
但亲眼见到
it just seems...brighter.
觉得 没那么吓人
There's a weakness in the people.
美国人♥民♥都有弱点
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表