剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Right.
是啊
Too soft. It sags in the middle.
还太软 中间是塌下去的
You would think they would spring for a decent bed.
你以为他们会给张好点的床
But I guess that's kind of the point, right?
但我猜他们的用意就在此
No matter where you are, no matter what city or town,
无论你身在何处 不论是哪个城市乡镇
you're always in the same place,
你住的房♥间都一样
the same shitty room...
都一样恶心
Here.
就像这里
You got anything salty,
你这儿有没有咸的零食
pretzels or nuts or something?
椒盐饼干或坚果之类的
Uh, no, I-I don't. Sorry.
没有 抱歉
My partner was found dead tonight.
今晚有人发现了我搭档的尸体
Oh, Jesus. I am...so sorry.
天哪 我很抱歉
Chris Amador.
克里斯·阿莫多
He was a good guy...
他是个好人
not like me.
不像我
He was never married. Maybe that was it.
他一直未婚 也许这就是原因
What?
什么
He had no secrets, you know?
他没有任何秘密
You can't be married and not have secrets...
结了婚就不可能没有秘密
Can you, Phil?
你可以吗 菲尔
No, you can't.
不 不行
What happened?
怎么回事
He was stabbed.
他被刺身亡
Who did it?
是谁干的
Bad guys.
坏人
We're gonna find them.
我们会找到他们的
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm -- I'm -- I'm all right.
没事 我 我很好
You can stay here if you want.
你要想的话可以睡这儿
In your lumpy bed. No. No, thank you.
睡你那坑洼的床吗 不了 谢谢
I was actually thinking the chair.
其实我指的是沙发
That's worser.
那个更烂
I don't -- I don't see a whole lot of future in my sleep tonight.
我觉得我今晚应该睡不着
Why don't I drive you home?
不如我开车送你回家吧
No, I'm good. I'm okay. I'm all right. Thank you.
不用 我好着呢 没事 谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I mean that sincerely -- thanks.
真心谢谢你
Of course.
不用客气
Sure.
没事
Tell me who killed Amador?
告诉我阿莫多是谁杀的
Who killed Amador?
阿莫多是谁杀的
Who killed Vlad?
那弗拉基又是谁杀的
I don't know. Don't lie to me.
我不知道 别骗我
I'm not lying, Nina. Jesus.
我没骗你 妮娜 天啊
Vlad was my friend -- my friend.
弗拉基是我朋友 我的朋友
I'm sorry you lost your partner.
对你搭档的死我很抱歉
I am. I lost my friend.
是真的 我的朋友也死了
This is a really bad day, yes?
真是糟糕的一天啊
Yes, it's a very bad day.
是啊 非常糟糕
But I-I need to know what happened, Nina.
但我得知道发生了什么 妮娜
We had no idea what was going on.
我们也不知道怎么回事
We don't kill FBI agents. You have to believe.
我们不会杀联调局探员的 你得相信我
Well, three of my men were killed
两周前 我三名手下
protecting a scientist two weeks ago.
因保护一位科学家惨遭杀害
Yes, and -- and that day, I told you --
对 那天我告诉过你
Arkady was behind closed doors.
阿卡迪是幕后主使
I told you something was going on.
我告诉过你他们在暗中计划
But yesterday -- nothing.
但昨天 什么迹象都没有
Really? Nothing?
真的吗 什么都没有
Nothing, until somebody called,
没有 直到有人打电♥话♥来威胁说
threatening to kill Vlad
如果你搭档有个三长两短
if something happened to your partner.
弗拉基就死定了
Next thing we know, the police called,
紧接着警♥察♥就打来电♥话♥
saying he's been murdered in a mugging.
说他被人谋财害命
What are we to think?
你让我们怎么想
I don't know who killed Vlad, Nina.
我不知道是谁杀了弗拉基 妮娜
If I can find out, I'll let you know.
如果我能查出来 我会告诉你的
Will you?
真的吗
Yes. We're not monsters, Nina.
是的 我们不是禽兽 妮娜
But I have to know what happened to Amador.
但我得知道阿莫多出了什么事
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Vlad -- he never wanted to be KGB.
弗拉基 他从来就没想进克格勃
He joined to make his uncle happy.
他加入是为了取悦他的叔叔
He was a colonel for the Red Army
他叔叔本是红军上校
and raised Vlad after his father died.
弗拉基的父亲去世后他叔叔将他养大成人
He pulled some strings to get him into the door and...
他费了好大的劲想拉他入伙
Vlad was just getting his guts up to tell him
弗拉基却鼓起勇气告诉他
that next year he was joining medical school.
第二年他要去读医学院
He wanted to be doctor.
他想当医生
That's all he wanted with his life.
这是他的毕生所求
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you just tell me what I want to hear.
我知道你是故意说点好听的
That's not true.
没有的事
Listen to me. I know.
听着 我懂
But if you can,
不过要是可以的话
I want you to find out what happened to Vlad,
希望你查清楚弗拉基是怎么死的
how this happened.
为什么会死
Will you do that?
可以吗
I will.
没问题
I want to be able to tell his family...something.
我想给他家人一个交代
Come on, guys. Clear bowls. Brush teeth.
赶快吃 孩子们 吃完去刷牙
Do I still have to keep cracking the whip like this?
还什么事都要我盯着吗
Henry, did you pack your homework? I don't know.
亨利 作业带了吗 不知道
Well, can you check, please?
你能去检查一下吗
You guys, come on.
你们快点啊
I need a little extra hustle from you two getting out the door.
都抓紧时间 赶紧出门了
You're the one who wanted it this way.
是你自找的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Stand up.
站起来
Do you know what my mother would have done
要是我跟我母亲这么说话
if I talked to her like that?
你知道她会怎么做吗
You get to dress how you want, use the phone, watch TV.
你可以穿喜欢的衣服 用电♥话♥ 看电视
You do not get to speak to me like that.
但你不可以这么和我说话
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Hello? Dad.
有人吗 爸爸
You and I are not done. Hi, Dad.
这事我们还没完 爸爸
What are you doing here?
你怎么回来了
Thought I'd take you and Henry to schools.
我想送你和亨利去上学
Hey, champ.
小伙子
You think you can get ready licketysplit, hmm? Yeah.
你们能飞速准备好吗 可以
Go. Go. Go. Okay.
快去 好的
Come on, Henry.
快来 亨利
I would appreciate it if you didn't make surprise appearances,
拜托你以后不要突然出现
especially when we are adjusting to new routines.
尤其是我们在适应新生活的时候
Sure.
好吧
Clark had a talk with Martha last night.
克拉克昨晚和玛莎聊过了
And? Amador wore a ring.
然后呢 阿莫多戴着戒指
Apparently, it wasn't on his body.
显然 尸体上没有戒指
We swept the safe house.
我们清理过安全屋
Yeah, and Gregory's team swept the car.
格雷戈里的团队清理过车
We were all moving pretty fast.
我们动作都很快
Do you have any idea where they ditched it?
你想得到会掉在哪吗
I'll signal Gregory and have him get into it.
我去找格雷戈里让他调查一下
The feds are gonna push this as far as they know how.
联调局会不遗余力追查到底的
I'll make sure he knows to lay low until we know what's what.
搞清楚情况前我会让他低调行事
Stan came by the motel last night-- drunk, mess.
斯坦昨晚到旅馆来了 烂醉如泥
What did you find out?
有什么发现吗
That his partner was killed.
他的搭档被杀了
I couldn't exactly work him for leads.
我没法从他身上挖情报
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表