剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I listened to the Gaad bug last night.
昨晚我听了盖德那里的窃听器
And?
怎么样
Three times yesterday somebody knocked on Gaad's office door
昨天有人敲了盖德办公室的门三次
to say they had an update,
每次都说他们有事要汇报
and three times he said,
三次他都回答
"Into the vault," and then footsteps
"去地下室" 然后就是脚步声
as they walked out of the office.
就一起离开了办公室
Could be them setting us up with the colonel.
会是他们用上校设局害我们吗
Or could be them running any one of their other operations.
还是他们在进行别的行动
Yeah. If this goes bad,
有可能 如果出了岔子
you need to be out of town somewhere with the kids.
你得带孩子们出城
It goes like this -- they let the meeting run
事情会这样发展 他们让会面进行
so they have tapes on me for my trial.
这样我录的磁带就是审讯我时的证据
Then they swoop in, arrest me.
然后他们突然袭击 逮捕我
Maybe they rip the disguise off me then,
或许他们会这时撕掉我的伪装
maybe wait till the interrogation later.
或许会等到晚些进行审问的时候
Normally, we'd have a couple of hours,
通常 需要几个小时的时间
maybe days, before they ID me.
或许几天 他们才能确认我的身份
But now we have till Stan Beeman gets his first look at me.
但现在 斯坦·比曼一眼就能认出我
You have to be already gone.
那时你必须已经离开了
Get the kids to Canada.
带孩子们去加拿大
Contact the Rezidentura there.
联♥系♥那里的基地
That's fine, but you have it backwards.
没问题 但你说反了
I'll meet the colonel.
我去和上校见面
You take the kids, get ready to move.
你带上孩子们 随时准备出发
You'll be doing something else.
你有别的任务
There's a meeting at Weinberger's tomorrow.
明天在温伯格家有个会面
The centre needs the tape.
总部需要录音带
Okay. So, you grab the tape, pick up the kids from school,
好 那你去拿磁带 接孩子们放学
wait someplace safe
在我去见上校的时候
while I meet the colonel.
找个安全的地方等着
I know what you're trying to do, but listen to me.
我知道你想干什么 但听我说
If one of us is going down
如果我们中间有一人会被抓
and one of us is staying with the kids,
另一个和孩子们在一起
Philip, after everything...
菲利普 经历了这么多事
it should be you.
应该是你和孩子们一起
That's not true. I want it to be you.
不是这样的 我希望是你
You're the one they want.
他们需要的是你
The one they understand. Don't argue with me.
他们了解你 别和我争
Just say yes. It's for all of us.
答应我 这对我们都好
No.
不行
The colonel is my mission, from my agent.
上校是我的任务 由我的线人牵线
It's what the centre ordered.
这是总部的命令
The bug receiver is in that car,
监听接收器在那辆车里
we think in the trunk.
应该是放在后备箱
How do we know it's that car?
怎么知道就是这辆车的
We turned the bug on for two minutes,
我们让监听器工作了两分钟
traced its signal, and that's where it landed.
追踪信♥号♥♥ 就找到了那里
How do they listen to it?
他们怎么进行监听呢
They either sit in the car,
要么坐在车里
or they pick up a recording and take it home with them.
要么把录音带拿回家听
What, they just leave the car there?
什么 他们就这样把车留在那
Probably switch it out from time to time.
可能偶尔会关掉设备
They turn it on remotely
他们想监听书房♥时
when they want to record something from the study,
就远程把窃听器打开
then come by and pick it up.
然后过来取
Good.
做得好
We've arranged for Weinberger and Baker
我们安排温伯格和贝克
to have an actual meeting in the Weinberger study tomorrow.
明天在温伯格的书房♥会面
We also made sure the KGB heard about it,
并确保克格勃间谍已监听到
along with the word "Spetsnaz,"
"特种部队"这个词
which is all it takes to drive them crazy.
足以把他们急疯
Given how important this bug must be to them,
鉴于监听器对他们的重要性
they would never risk exposing it
他们不会冒着暴露的风险
by sending a rezidentura officer to pick up a recording.
派克格勃基地官员来取录音
They know that we follow them around day and night.
他们知道我们会全天候跟踪他们
That means they should be sending in
这就意味着他们会派出
a directorate "S" illegal.
S局间谍
We'll be waiting.
我们只需守株待兔
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Henry doesn't want to go with you guys tonight.
亨利今晚不想和你们一起去
Why not?
为什么
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
You don't want to come have dinner with us?
你不想和我们一起去吃晚饭吗
No. It's game five of the Stanley Cup,
不去 这是斯坦利杯的第五场
and the Islanders just got a goal.
纽约岛人队刚刚进了一球
I don't want to miss a thing.
我不想错过这场比赛
Hi, Dad. Hi, honey.
爸爸 亲爱的
How are you?
你最近好吗
Good. Good.
很好 那就好
You know what?
不如这样
Why don't I stay here with you guys and watch the game?
我留下来和你们一起看比赛
Really? Yeah. Cool.
真的吗 当然 太好了
I'll make something to eat.
我去做点吃的
Great.
太好了
Scooch.
挪一下
I think this is gonna work, sir.
我觉得这次会成功 长官
I know.
我知道
After we get the illegals,
我们抓到那些间谍后
the rezidentura is gonna go ape shit.
克格勃基地会气疯的
We need to do right by our source.
我们得兑现给线人的承诺
I'll talk to the deputy A.G...
只要这次能成功
as soon as we pull this off.
我会和军务署副署长说的
Oh, come on. Really?
拜托了 给点力成吗
You all done?
你们都吃完了
Oh, I'll grab these.
我来收拾吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you pick a hotel?
你定酒店了吗
Yeah. The Melton Inn,
定了米尔顿旅店
Tuscarora State Forest.
在塔斯卡洛拉国家森林里
I already packed their bags.
我已经把他们的行李打包了
They're in the garage
放在车♥库♥里
if you have time to put them in the car tonight.
如果你今晚有时间就把它们放到车里
If they freak out about the surprise family getaway,
如果他们对这个突然的家庭度假感到不安
just say we all need a little spontaneity in our lives.
就说 生活中总要有随性而为的时刻
Where are you dropping the tape?
到时候你把录音带送到哪
They're picking the car up from the usual garage.
他们在惯用的汽车修理厂里选了一辆车
If I make it out of the meeting with the colonel,
如果我和上校的会面不出意外
I'll be there by nightfall.
我会在日落时分到达
We'll have a great weekend, back home by monday.
我们会一起度过美好的周末 周一回家
Yeah.
是啊
If not, we're still on the same page?
如果失败了 我们也要达成共识
I take them to Ottawa and contact the rezidentura.
我会带他们去渥太华 联♥系♥基地
I know it's not what any of us think is ideal.
我知道我们都认为这并非理想方案
But there aren't a lot of choices then, Philip.
但我们没有太多选择 菲利普
There's one other choice we can make right now
我们现在还有一个选择
because who cares what the centre ordered?
因为没人会关心总部安排谁去
All they care about is that both missions get done.
他们在乎的是完成这两个任务
I will take the colonel. You pick up the tape...
我去和上校见面 你去拿录音带
Philip ...because Paige and Henry need you.
菲利普 佩姬和亨利需要你
They love you. And I-I get it.
他们爱你 我知道你怎么想
I get it.
我知道
You see us together,
你看到我们相处
and you think, "It seems easy."
就觉得"他们会没事"
That's not it. You're their mother.
但并非如此 你可是他们的母亲
I know that. Right.
我知道 那就好
We have to follow orders.
我们得服从命令
No, we don't. Philip, please.
不 不需要 菲利普 拜托
Don't fight me on this.
别和我争这个
Okay, fine. I w-- I-I won't fight you.
好吧 我不跟你争
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表