剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
I'm gonna go and see Martha.
我还得去见玛莎
I want to take her some jewelry. Do you have anything?
我想送她点珠宝 你有吗
I'm sure she'll love it.
她一定会喜欢的
When is the right time to exfiltrate a source?
什么时候才能撤出线人
Never. She has held up her end of the bargain.
永远不能 她一直遵守着她的承诺
You're worried about her safety.
你担心她的安全
I'll think about it.
让我考虑一下
I need to ask you something.
我得问你点事情
Just promise you'll tell me the truth.
你要保证对我说实话
Did something happen between you and Irina?
你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗
Nothing happened. There's only you.
什么都没发生 只有你
It has always been you.
一直都只有你
1, 9, 2, 7, 8...
1 9 2 7 8
7, 5, 3, 4, 2.
7 5 3 4 2
You were right. About?
你是对的 什么对的
The Beemans -- trouble in paradise.
比曼一家 麻烦不小啊
He told you?
他告诉你了
Not in so many words. He's not a gusher.
没详细说 他可不是直肠子
No. He's a trickler. Yeah.
没错 他是花花肠子 是啊
Information comes out in dribs and drabs.
说什么都是漏一点就完
He should call a plumber.
他应该请个水管工
To fix the leak.
堵漏啊
No? No.
不好笑吗 不好笑
I missed you. At racquetball?
我想你 打球的时候吗
Yeah, that's why I lost. Come on.
对啊 所以才输了 拜托
'Cause you were thinking about me?
你输球是因为在想我
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
满脑子都是你
I haven't double-faulted so much in my life.
我从没连续发球失误过这么多次
Trouble at work.
工作有麻烦了
We have to stop an assassin.
我们得阻止一个杀手
Whose? Ours.
谁派的 自己人
The centre hired a contractor to start killing scientists
指挥中心雇了一个杀手来暗♥杀♥
in the Americans' antiballistic missile program.
参与美国反弹道导弹防御系统项目的科学家
The leadership changed its mind,
后来领导层改主意了
and whatever system they were using to recall him is not working.
但他们用来召回杀手的系统失效了
We have a name? No.
有杀手名字吗 没有
Do we have a description?
有特征描述吗
No.
没有
Do we know when he's gonna hit the targets?
知道何时行动吗
No.
不知道
Do we know who the targets are?
知道目标是谁吗
He was given the names of 14 scientists.
他手上有十四位科学家的名字
Oh, so all we have to do
那我们只要
is find a highly trained killer we know nothing about
赶在一个我们毫不知情的高素质杀手
before he hits any one of 14 American scientists.
杀掉科学家之前找到他就行了
But doesn't it sound fun? I'll call the sitter.
听起来挺有趣的 我给保姆打电♥话♥去
Oh, we're having dinner with the Beemans on Wednesday.
我们周三要去比曼家吃晚餐
You're supposed to bring your meatloaf.
你要带烘肉卷
What are you supposed to bring?
那你要带什么
My winning personality.
我的迷人魅力
They need to straighten things out at the centre.
中♥央♥真得三思而后行
Ordering hits and countermanding them.
先是下令暗♥杀♥ 然后又要取消
There they are.
他们来了
30 years of marriage,
结婚三十年了
and they're still holding hands.
他们还是手牵手
That's sweet.
真好
Top-level scientist working on a program
研究成果可以保护国家
to save this country from nuclear weapons.
不受核武器侵犯的顶级科学家
And they don't have security. Can you explain that?
身边居然没有保镖 这说得通吗
They feel safe here. Not for much longer.
他们觉得很安全 马上就不会了
Oh, no. Car won't start.
糟糕 车发动不了
That's right.
这就对了
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
快下车 快下车
Hurry!
快点
Well, if that doesn't get the U.S. government
如果这还不能让美国政♥府♥
to watch its scientists' backs, I don't know what will.
对他们的科学家加强保护 那我也没办法了
He's not a former mob accountant in witness protection.
他不是证人保护计划中的黑帮前任会计
not a former nazi hiding from the Mossad.
也不是躲避摩萨德的前纳粹党人
As far as the general public is concerned,
大众对他的认知
he's a scientist specializing in
只是一个研究
navigational systems for communications satellites.
通讯卫星导航系统的科学家
How many people know that's not true?
有多少人知道这是假身份
You. Me. A few hundred people in the U.S. government.
你们 我 美国政♥府♥里几百号♥人
The KGB?
克格勃呢
Car bombs haven't been their M.O.
在车里装炸♥弹♥不像他们的作风
If they're starting to blow people up in the middle of Washington,
如果他们在华盛顿市中心放炸♥弹♥
they're essentially declaring war.
那就是赤♥裸♥裸的宣战了
We've identified every important scientist
反弹道导弹防御系统项目中
in the antiballistic missile program.
每位重要科学家我们都找到了
We're moving them to secure locations.
正将他们转移到安全地点
Why stop there? Who knows who else they'll go after.
为什么只保护重要科学家 我们尚不知目标是谁
Oh, sure, let's protect everyone --
当然 把所有人都保护起来
scientists, politicians, our most important philosophers.
科学家 政要 还有重要的哲学家
They'll keep us so busy chasing our tails
到时我们忙得焦头烂额
we won't have any time to chase them.
就没时间再追查他们了
So, run customs and immigration, last three weeks,
去海关和移♥民♥局查一下
see who's going in and out of the country.
过去三周内的出入境记录
Other than the usual flags, we're looking for
除了常见的假名 我们还要找
anyone who pulled a visa on less than two weeks' notice,
没有提前两周申请撤销签证的人
and anyone entering for the first time.
以及第一次入境的人
They're using a false identity,
他们用的是假身份
my guess is it's gonna be a fresh one.
我猜这回会换个新名字
Milbank, take the lead on surveillance,
米尔班克 你负责监控
get eyes on our top priorities.
紧盯我们的重点对象
Tell your wives not to wait up.
告诉自家老婆别等了
Oh, they don't see us anyway, sir.
她们都习惯了 长官
You wanted to be an FBI agent.
谁叫你们是联调局探员呢
Why would they hire a contractor and then change their mind?
为什么雇完杀手又要改主意
Some people think it's worth any risk to stop the Americans
有些人觉得为防止美国得到弹道导弹防御系统
from getting a ballistic missile shield.
任何代价都是值得的
Others don't agree.
有些人不认同
Who doesn't agree with that?
谁不认同
If we start killing scientists on U.S. soil,
如果我们在美国领土追杀其科学家
who knows where it leads?
事态会发展成什么样
At best, the secret war escalates.
最好的结果 冷战升级
At worst...
最坏的结果...
The contractor is from West Germany.
那个杀手来自西德
There's a strong suspicion
我们怀疑
he'll use this weapons contact in Baltimore.
他会联♥系♥这个巴尔的摩的军♥火♥商
Okay.
明白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I know there's bad blood between us.
我知道我们之间积怨很深
But...believe it or not,
但不论你相信与否
I feel a camaraderie with you.
我对你有着很深的战友情谊
A camaraderie?
战友情谊
Yes.
没错
You have a funny way of showing that.
你表达感情的方式还真特别
This isn't an easy life we've chosen.
我们选择的道路荆棘遍布
But there's no way to get through it without the truth.
但不明真♥相♥的话 就无法披荆斩棘
What "truth" exactly are we talking about?
你说的"真♥相♥"到底指什么
In New York,
菲利普在纽约
Philip was with the woman we assigned him to.
跟我们派他去接头的女人上♥床♥了
I can think of five different reasons
我能想出五个理由来解释
you'd poison our life.
为什么你要破坏我们的生活
Ask Philip, then.
那你去问菲利普吧
I did.
我问了
You believe him?
你相信他了
If you start to think of your marriage as real,
一旦你开始相信你们的婚姻是真爱
it doesn't work.
一切就都毁了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表