剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I startled you.
抱歉刚刚吓着你了
Not to worry.
没事
Clark, I'm sorry I woke you.
克拉克 不好意思把你叫醒
Come on in. This couldn't wait.
进来吧 我等不及了
What is it?
怎么了
I like to think that I'm a practical person.
我觉得我是个现实的人
Yeah. I think that's what we like about --
是啊 这就是我们喜欢...
that's what we love about each other.
爱上对方的原因
So I made a pro-and-con list.
所以我把正反两面列了个表
I mean, look.
你看看
I can't even tell my parents?
我连父母都不能告诉吗
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Martha, with my job and my security clearance,
玛莎 由于我的工作性质和安全级别
if my superiors were to find out I was even secretly dating,
如果我的上级发现我在和人秘密约会
let alone married to someone
甚至还和我在调查中
I'm supposed to be overseeing in an investigation,
应该监督的人结了婚
I could go to jail.
我就得去蹲大牢了
I bought rings, you know.
知道吗 我还买♥♥了戒指
Listen.
听我说
I just want to be sure that you're going into this thing...
我希望你在决定做这件事之前
Marriage.
不是"这件事" 是结婚
with both eyes open.
能考虑清楚
Because we won't be able to live together.
因为我们没法生活在一起
I'll stay when I can, of course,
当然我会尽可能多留下陪你
but, Martha, no one -- no one -- can know about this.
但是玛莎 绝对不能让别人知道这件事
Not for the foreseeable future, anyway.
起码在短期内不行
I have to come clean with you about something.
有些事我得向你坦白
I've been married before.
我曾有过一段婚姻
A long time ago -- it didn't work out.
很久之前了 但我们处不来
Why not?
为什么
It's funny. It's something I've been thinking a lot about lately,
挺搞笑的 我最近常想起这段婚姻
but I realized that...
但我意识到
me and my ex-wife -- we -- we didn't care enough.
我和我的前妻 我们不够投入
What do you mean?
什么意思
What I mean is, we cared about each other,
意思就是 虽然我们都很在乎对方
but we didn't know how to be married.
但我们都不知道 怎样相守
Does that sound silly?
听着是不是很傻
No. It sounds sad.
不傻 很悲伤
And I'm sorry, Clark,
克拉克 我很抱歉
but I can't do this if we can't tell my parents.
但如果连父母都不能告知的话 我不能结婚
Because this kind of happiness, really, it's --
因为他们最想看到的
it's all they've ever wanted for me.
就是我找到一段良缘
But can we trust them?
可是我们能信任他们吗
They live 2,000 miles away at the end of an old dirt road,
他们住在两千英里之外的穷乡僻壤
and all they care about is me.
而他们最大的牵挂就是我
Yes, we can trust them.
我们当然可以相信他们
Well, then, okay.
那行吧
Okay? Yes. Okay.
行吗 行
Thank you.
谢谢
Clark, I don't want to wait.
克拉克 我等不及了
Let's just get married this weekend.
我们周末就结婚吧
Let's just find someone to marry us and let's do it.
找个证婚人 赶紧结婚
Let's just do it our way.
按我们自己的想法来
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分离
The budget is what the budget is.
预算就是预算
If that's a problem,
如果有什么问题
we'll bring it up with the Deputy A.G.
明天和军务署副署长会面时
when we meet with him tomorrow.
再向他提出
Yeah, that's it.
好了
Our first day live in Gaad's office.
第一天监听盖德办公室
No mention of Prince or any meeting with the colonel.
关于普林斯或其他人与上校会面的事只字未提
Which doesn't mean it's not a trap.
那也不代表就不是陷阱了
Well, we have 72 hours to figure that out
在和他会面之前
before we have to meet with him.
我们还有72小时去查清楚
When's the wedding?
婚礼是什么时候
Yeah. It's tomorrow.
对了 就在明天
Not wasting any time.
你们倒是一点也不拖拉
I wanted a longer engagement.
我希望订婚期能长一些
Martha had other plans.
但玛莎自有主张
I need you there.
你得参加
I need a family -- relatives.
需要有家人或亲属到场
Okay.
好
Excuse me, sir. Can I see some I.D.?
打扰一下 先生 能看看你的身份证吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
One second.
稍等
Mr. Prince,
普林斯先生
turn around and put your hands on the roof of the car.
转身 把手放在车顶上
Sure.
好的
Prince was arrested. Shit!
普林斯被捕了 该死
Any idea how the FBI got onto him?
知道联调局是怎么查到他的吗
Not FBI -- local police.
不是联调局 是当地警局
Failure to pay child support.
他没给抚养费
Okay.
好吧
How many days before the Feds start looking into
在联邦探员开始调查
an incarcerated Department of Defense employee
拥有高级别安全许可
with a high-level security clearance nd a felony charge
被控重罪且被拘留的国防部雇员之前
ahanging over his head?
我们还有多少时间
All we need is three days until you meet with the colonel.
只要三天时间 等你见到上校就行
Even if the meeting wasn't a setup before,
即便之前说好的会面不是陷阱
it's insane to go into it now with Prince in custody.
如今普林斯被监禁 去见面简直是疯了
He could be broken with a feather duster.
随便一根鸡毛掸子就能把他整死了
I know you and Philip radioed the centre
我知道你和菲利普给总部发电报
to confirm the orders for the meeting.
确认有关会面的命令
I also know they confirmed them for you.
我也知道他们确认了命令
What confuses me is why you went around me.
我不解的是你们为什么要绕过我呢
Do you really think I'd make something like this up,
你觉得在事关国♥家♥安♥全♥的紧要时刻
with the security of our nation at stake?
我会胡编乱造吗
Is that what you care about -- our nation?
这是你关心的事情吗 我们的国家
I hadn't figured that out. I do.
我可没看出来 真的
And orders to meet with the colonel were confirmed, as you know.
如你所知 与上校会面的命令已经确认了
That was before Prince was arrested.
但那是在普林斯被捕之前
I don't see Moscow changing their minds.
我不觉得莫斯科会改变主意
Martha, Mr. And Mrs. Hanson,
玛莎 汉森先生和太太
I'd like you to meet my mother, Alexandra, my sister, Jennifer.
这是我妈妈亚历山德拉 还有我妹妹珍妮弗
Is it okay if I hug you?
我能抱抱你吗
Oh, welcome to the family, Martha. Thank you.
欢迎加入我们家 玛莎 谢谢
You're exactly as Clark described.
你跟克拉克描述的一模一样
Hi, there. Hi.
你们好 你好
I'm Bill. Uh, this is my wife, Elaine.
我叫比尔 这是我妻子伊莱恩
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you as well.
很高兴见到你们 我也是
So nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
I can see the family resemblance.
一看你们就是一家子啊
That's what people say. Yeah. Yeah, they do.
大家都这么说 对啊 都这么说
Clark Westerfeld and Martha Hanson?
是克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德和玛莎·汉森吗
Yes.
是的
You ready? Of course.
你准备好了吗 当然
An oath is both a statement for the present
誓言既是对现在的声明
and a promise to the future.
也是对未来的承诺
It is the means by which we humans tell each other,
这是我们人类对彼此说
"I'm in this for the long haul."
"我对此渴望已久"的方式
Martha Anne Hanson,
玛莎·安妮·汉森
do you take this man, Clark Herbert Westerfeld,
你愿意接受克拉克·赫伯特·韦斯特菲尔德
to be your husband and partner,
作为你的丈夫和伴侣
in good times and bad, till death do you part?
无论幸福还是苦难 直到死亡将你们分离
Yes, I do.
我愿意
Clark herbert westerfeld,
克拉克·赫伯特·韦斯特菲尔德
do you take this woman, Martha Anne Hanson,
你愿意接受玛莎·安妮·汉森
to be your wife and partner,
作为你的妻子和伴侣
in good times and bad, till death do you part?
无论幸福还是苦难 直到死亡将你们分离
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表