剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
But the question is, did they go so far
但问题是 他们还不至于
as to recruit any civil rights activists?
要去吸收人♥权♥运动积极分子
Philip and Elizabeth said you'd be expecting me.
菲利普和伊丽莎白说你想见我
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Gregory.
格雷戈里
Means a lot meet you, Gregory.
和你见面对我意义重大 格雷戈里
Please, let's -- let's sit.
我们还是坐吧
We have to move quickly,
我们得快点行动
but we want to make sure we're doing everything we can
但我们将竭尽所能
to make this as easy as possible for you.
让你感到轻松一些
I understand why you want to go to California
我知道你为什么想去加利福尼亚
instead of Moscow, of course.
而不愿去莫斯科
I wish with all my heart we could make that happen.
我真心希望可以如你的愿
We'd do it for you, Gregory, in an instant.
我们愿意马上帮你离开 格雷戈里
We'd spend anything, move any mountain.
我们愿意不惜一切 排除万难
But it just wouldn't work --
但是这行不通
new documents, new history, even a new face.
在这紧要关头 即使你换了新档案
With what's at stake,
新背景 甚至新面容
I'm afraid it wouldn't be enough to put off the FBI.
恐怕也不足以让你摆脱联调局
You're more scared of them than I am,
你比我更害怕他们
and I'm the one willing to take the risk.
我愿意冒这个险
The problem is, the risk isn't just yours.
但问题是 不光你会落入险境
It's Philip and Elizabeth's, too.
菲利普和伊丽莎白也会
I would never, ever betray them.
我绝不会背叛他们
I don't think you would.
我知道你不会
But do you know why I'm the best at my job?
你知道为什么我是这行的领头羊吗
I'm a guard dog.
我就像个护卫犬
I don't take any chances with the people I protect.
我绝不让我所保护的人落入险境
That's why they send me -- an old lady --
所以他们才不远万里派我
halfway around the world to do this.
这么一个老大妈过来
Now, you've been brilliant, a hero,
你是个杰出的英雄
and your reward is waiting.
你的奖励在那等着你
If you have any last thought to run to California, please understand
如果你还有去加州的念头 你要明白
that the FBI will follow you to the ends of the earth.
联调局会追你到天涯海角
We put evidence in your apartment
我们在你房♥间里布置了
linking you to the murder of the FBI agent
证明是你杀害联调局探员的证据
who was bleeding in the trunk of the car your people disposed of,
你手下丢弃的那辆车的后备箱有他的血迹
trace amounts of bloody fibers from his suit
安全屋里有他衣服上
recovered in the safe house.
微量沾血的纤维
When the trail stops at your doorstep,
当他们怀疑到你头上时
we won't have to worry about them following it any further
我们就不用担心他们会继续调查
and getting to Philip and Elizabeth.
菲利普和伊丽莎白也就安全了
It's your final act of service.
这是你最后一次为我们服务
You guys don't mess around, do you?
你们真是不浪费丝毫机会 对吧
No. We don't.
没错
I...
我...
I won't take to Moscow.
我不喜欢莫斯科
It takes time, but others have done it.
你需要时间适应 那么多人都适应了
You'll like it eventually.
你会喜欢那儿的
I have never...
我从来没有...
wanted too much, really.
过多要求 真的
I just wanted to live for something,
我只想为某些东西而活
and I've done that.
我也是这么做的
Okay.
好吧
And to know when I'm done.
我想知道自己何时会放弃
Now I'm done.
现在我放弃
You tell him how lovely Moscow is in the spring?
你告诉他莫斯科的春天有多美了吗
Some people just aren't cut out for foreign travel.
有些人就是不适合去国外
You think he's negotiating,
你觉得他是在谈判吗
trying to soften you up for California?
好说服你让他去加利福尼亚
I think he's trying to get away from us.
我觉得他是想远离我们
Or he's fooling himself. I don't really know.
或者自欺欺人 我也不知道
But we need to get him to Moscow, Philip.
但我们得送他去莫斯科 菲利普
And if he won't go?
如果他不肯去呢
He was Elizabeth's first recruit, her agent.
他是伊丽莎白招募的第一个成员 是她的特工
I've had my differences with her,
我跟她有过不快
but if this ends the hard way,
但如果这件事以悲剧收场
I don't want her to have to do it.
我不想让她亲自动手
You'll be there?
你来行吗
Of course.
当然
So, we know who killed Chris.
我们知道是谁杀了克里斯
Oh, God. Thank God.
天哪 谢天谢地
Yeah. Don't have him yet.
但是还没有抓到人
But you will, right? Yeah, I think so.
会抓到的 对吗 应该是
I think we will.
应该会抓到的
Good. That's good.
太好了
You know...
你知道吗
Most agents never actually pull the trigger.
大多数探员从没开过枪
But that hasn't been my destiny.
但我不是
I know.
我知道
Well, you don't know everything, Sandra.
许多事情你并不知道 桑德拉
I've protected you from things.
我刻意保护着不让你知道
I never asked for that. I didn't ask for protection.
我从没这么要求过 我不要你保护
Well, if you want to have a family, be in a family,
但如果你想有个家 有家人
that's what you do, right?
你就得这么做 对吗
Did something else happen? It's just...
还发生什么了吗 只是...
The world that we live in is a little darker
我们所生活的这个世界
and a little uglier than I think you know.
比你想的更黑暗 更丑陋
Okay.
好吧
So, sometimes...
有时候...
What?
什么
Stan...
斯坦...
We could just get out. We could just leave.
我们可以离开 换个地方
I mean, I don't even care where we go.
我都不在乎去哪
We could live in a shack, and I wouldn't care.
住小棚屋都行 我不在乎
You and me and Matthew -- that is all that matters.
你 我 马修 对我就是一切
We could leave everything else behind.
我们可以撇下一切
Please.
求你了
They got Chinese in Moscow?
莫斯科有中国人
See? That's one problem.
看 这就是一个问题
Your friend Claudia --
你朋友克劳迪娅
she stepped between me and that door.
她挡在我和那扇门中间
She really think she can stop me if I wanted to walk out?
她真以为能挡住我出去
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
That's funny.
有意思
Russian girls. You're all tough, huh?
俄♥国♥姑娘 都这么强悍吗
I guess we had to be.
形势所迫吧
That's why I fell for you.
这就是我喜欢你的原因
'cause I'm a tough girl?
因为我很强悍
'cause you're committed...
因为你的坚定...
uncompromising, and stubborn.
强硬 还有顽固
You like all that?
这些你都喜欢
Don't take him back.
别原谅他
Find somebody else.
重新找个男人
He's gonna soften you all up.
他只会让你变得软弱
Gregory.
格雷戈里
Find somebody that will love you for being so strong.
找个爱你这股子韧劲的男人
I'm not going with you, Elizabeth.
我不会跟你走的 伊丽莎白
There's nowhere else to go.
你无处可去
You know they put the FBI agent's murder on me.
你知道他们把谋杀联调局探员的罪名安在我头上
I had nothing to do with that.
与我无关
It was a smart thing to do.
这事办得漂亮
You know, the FBI -- they're gonna keep going on this thing
联调局会一直追查
until they get someone.
直到抓住凶手
So, you're -- you're what?
那你...你想怎样
I'm gonna walk out that door, find some men with guns,
我出去找佩枪巡警火拼
put an end to this hunt.
为这件事做个了结
So you can keep doing the job that you were sent here to do.
然后你就可以继续完成你的使命
Gregory, nobody wants that. I don't want that.
格雷戈里 没人想这样 我也不想
You've been faithful to the cause for years.
你多年来一直对我们忠心不二
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表