剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No, the oil's fine.
不 油没问题
The problem's with your drive shaft.
是驱动轴有问题
Are you kidding me?!
开什么玩笑
'cause this thing got a full tune-up like two weeks ago.
这玩意儿大概两周前刚做了全面调整
Yeah, well, then, your mechanic's incompetent,
那就是你的修车工不称职
Because these U-joints are totally worn.
因为这些万向节都老化了
So much for the reliable American automobile, huh?
可靠的美国车也不过如此啊
So, your U-joints, we got to replace them,
我们得把你的万向节都换掉
but, you know, it's your drive shaft, so it's up to you.
但这是你的驱动轴 你决定吧
Yeah, it's my drive shaft.
是啊 是我的驱动轴
You know, for what it's worth,
无论如何
when you, uh, pulled up, I thought,
你停车的时候 我就觉得
"This car's got drive-shaft issues written all over it."
这车一看就是驱动轴有问题
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
So, I guess my day just went from bad to expensive, huh?
看来我今天不止倒霉 还得大出血啊
So, um...I'm sorry.
不好意思
What -- What do you call these things?
这 这些是什么
These things? That's a tie rod.
这些吗 是横拉杆
Right, and -- and, uh... and that thing?
还有 那个呢
That's the frame tunnel. Frame tunnel.
那是框架烟道 框架烟道
You mind if I get by? I'm sorry. Do you smoke?
能让我过去吗 抱歉 你抽烟吗
Yeah.
抽啊
So, uh, any idea how much this should cost me?
你估计修这些要花多少钱
Well, from what I've seen in this place,
就我所知
you're in for a gouging. Great.
这地方会漫天要价 好极了
Yo, almost dropped that.
差点掉了
You're right. Yo, how many more of these we got?
你说得对 还有多少
Hey, car's ready! We good?
车弄好了 可以走了吗
Where were you? Surveilling the grounds.
你上哪儿去了 四处查探了下
While jerking off in the bathroom?
在厕所打飞机时查探的吗
I saw you with the motor-oil chicks calendar.
我看到你对着日历上的辣妹自撸
Screw you. Yeah, screw you, too.
去你的 去你的
Excuse me. Uh, is my car ready too?
抱歉 我的车也好了吗
Oh, no. I got to keep it overnight.
还没 得等到明天了
I had to order some needle bearings.
我得订一些滚针轴承
You know what? Uh, forget it. I need it now.
算了 我现在就要
But I haven't replaced your U-joint, yet.
但我还没换你的万向节
Let me know what I owe you and give me my car.
告诉我多少钱 把车还我
Oh, no question. By a decade.
毫无疑问 都十年了
See ya. Have a good night.
再见 今晚愉快
You okay?
你还好吗
Fine. You didn't have to pick me up.
还好 你不用来接我
I didn't have to bring you coffee, either.
我也不用给你带咖啡
Or a vanilla-cream doughnut.
还有香草奶油甜甜圈
I'm sorry about before.
之前的事我很抱歉
You know, we have to do all sorts of things for our work,
我们工作上要处理各种各样的事
and it requires being a certain way.
还要以特定方式行事
What exactly are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You know what I wish as I fall asleep every night?
你知道我每晚睡前都抱着什么希望吗
That I'll wake up and not be worried.
我希望还能醒来 而且不必再担心
About what?
担心什么
Everything.
一切
You can't live like that.
你不能这样生活
Show me another way.
那你给我指一条别的路
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Ty v poryadke?
你还好吗[俄语]
"Teve poor e-ad-ka?" "Teve poor e-ad-ka?"
尼哈豪吗 尼哈豪吗[念错]
How is your mother? Kak tvaya mama?
你妈妈好吗 你妈妈好吗[俄语]
"Kak tavaya mama?"
你妈妈好吗
"Kak tavaya mama?"
你妈妈好吗
Fine. And how are you?
很好 你好吗
Coming to bed? Uh, I wish.
要睡了吗 我倒想
This whole Cyrillic alphabet thing is totally kicking my butt.
这些西里尔字母真是烦透了
Is that new? Mmhmm.
新裙子吗 没错
Oh, you're killing me.
你真让我为难
You know, a few years ago,
几年前
before your long stint undercover,
就在你去做卧底之前
we used to go line dancing, you and I.
我们俩会去跳排舞
And we used to drink chianti
去旧意面工厂的酒吧
at the bar at the old spaghetti factory
喝基安蒂红葡萄酒[产于意大利]
and host bridge nights once a month.
每个月还会举办一次桥牌之夜
And we used to have those
我们以前还会
family dubble bubble blowing contests.
举♥行♥家庭吹泡泡比赛
And you knew your son's three best friends' names.
你还知道你儿子三位好友的名字
Life was really pretty freaking great, wasn't it?
那时候日子真是惬意 对吧
You remember?
你还记得吗
Yeah, I do.
我记得
I won't be that long, all right?
我很快就去睡
Davertyes mnye.
相信我[俄语]
Davertyes mnye.
相信我
You have beautiful...
你有着漂亮的...
The KGB's acquired the FBI's communication encryption code.
克格勃拿到联调局的通讯密♥码♥了
The meeting with the rezident's agent is happening.
正准备与手下的特工见面
When? Today. 2:00.
什么时候 今天下午两点
Thank you.
谢谢
Good going, Beeman. We're on it.
干得好 比曼 我们这就派人盯着
Hey, Amador, the rezident's meeting is happening today.
阿莫多 克格勃基地负责人今天要出面了
We're gonna nail him with his agent.
我们要将他和手下的特工一举拿下
Get three teams together
召集三队人
and catch up with your partner. Yes, sir.
通知你们的搭档 是 长官
Lord, I have waited for this moment.
天哪 我一直在等这一刻
I want you to track down that Carl Schultz guy.
我要你们找到那个叫什么卡尔·舒尔茨的家伙
He needs to change the encryption codes in the trunk units.
他要进入车内修改密♥码♥
Those bastards think they can listen in on us,
那些混♥蛋♥自以为能监听我们
they got another thing coming.
岂料会是自投罗网
What's with you?
你怎么了
Nothing. You've been moody all day.
没事 你一整天都郁郁寡欢的
Like my ex-ex-girlfriend when she had her period.
像我前前任女友来例假的时候
Look, what you don't know about marriage and family
你不懂婚姻 家庭
and responsibility and obligation
责任 义务
and answering to people
还有整整23年
on a one-on-one, personal level for 23 years --
独自一人为了人♥民♥出生入死
I could fill a goddamn warehouse, Chris.
我能说上三天三夜 克里斯
See, that's what I'm talking about.
还说没有郁郁寡欢
Brown goose is 27 on foot, north on 36th Street northwest.
棕鹅离我们25米 36街北面往西北走
Roger.
收到
Brown goose is 27 on foot,
棕鹅距离我们25米
direction of the waterfront.
往码头区方向去了
We're on it, sir.
正在前往 长官
Brown goose is continuing 27 towards the Potomac.
棕鹅距离我们25米 往波托马克河方向去了
Roger.
收到
What's he doing?
他在干什么
I don't know.
不知道
Gazing.
凝望
Brown goose is 36 at the Potomac.
棕鹅在波托马克河 距离我们30米左右
Repeat -- 36.
重复 30米左右
Gazing?
凝望
What would you call that?
不然叫什么
Did my friend send --
我朋友派...
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Have a good night.
晚安
You call a lot more than Gabriel ever did.
你呼叫我们可比加布里尔勤快多了
We've got a problem.
有麻烦了
As soon as we got those encryption codes from you,
我们刚从你们手上拿到密♥码♥
the FBI changed them.
联调局的人就把密♥码♥改了
Immediately? Within the day.
马上就改了吗 当天改的
Right when they were leaving for the meet, like they knew.
就是他们出发去见面那会儿 好像一早就知道了
You understand what that means?
你明白这意味着什么吗
Somebody's talking.
有人泄密了
Somebody's talking. We have a mole.
有人泄密了 我们当中有内鬼
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表