剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Think I have a Cola here.
好像有杯可乐
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
If we start killing scientists on U.S. soil,
如果我们在美国领土追杀其科学家
who knows where it leads?
事态会发展成什么样
At best, the secret war escalates.
最好的结果 冷战升级
At worst...
最坏的结果...
He got one of the scientists.
他炸死了其中一位科学家
God damn it.
该死
This is our worst failure in 15 years.
这是我们十五年来最大的失败
I swear to God, they'll pay.
我发誓他们会付出代价
This will not stand.
政♥府♥不会发动战争的
I've been so stressed lately.
最近我压力很大
You know I could get anything that Agent Gaad has.
你知道我能得到盖德探员所有的资料
Oh! What?
什么事
You just -- you startled me.
你吓到我了
Did something happen between you and Irina?
你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗
Nothing happened. There's only you.
什么都没发生 只有你
I asked you not to lie to me.
我让你对我说实话
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了滔天大错
Can we please just... try and start over?
我们能不能 试着重新开始
No. We can't.
不 不行
Can I have another piece of fried chicken?
我能再要块炸鸡吗
Of course.
当然
Me too.
我也要
Uh, white or dark meat?
鸡胸还是鸡腿
White dark.
鸡翅吧
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
I wish we could have fried chicken every week.
真希望我们每周都能吃炸鸡
Twice a week. Every day.
每周吃两次 每天都吃
Your dad and I, um...
我和爸爸
want to talk to you guys about something.
要跟你们说点事情
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're too old.
你太老了
I'm too old for what?
什么太老了
To have a baby.
生孩子啊
Jen's mom is ancient, and she's pregnant,
珍的妈妈现在怀孕已经够老了
and she's light years younger than you.
你比她的年纪还要大
You're having a baby? No.
你要生宝宝了吗 不是
No. Where did you get that idea?
我没有 你怎么会这么想
You just said No, no.
你刚说... 不是的
Dad is going to be staying somewhere else for a little while.
爸爸要去别的地方待一段时间
Are you going on a business trip?
你要出差吗
No.
不是
You're separating?
你们要分居吗
Well, no, we're not --
不是的 我们没有...
we're not separating, not exactly.
这算不上分居
We're -- it's a little bit more like, uh --
只是小小的...
Hitting the pause button.
暂停一下
For how long?
暂停多久
I don't know. We don't know.
我不知道 我们不清楚
You're kidding, right?
你们在开玩笑吧
I mean, this is a joke, isn't it?
这是闹着玩的 对吧
Why?
为什么
Your dad and I have --
我和爸爸...
You know, we've been fighting a lot.
我们最近总吵架
You always fight a lot.
你们一直吵不停
Too much.
吵太多了
Then stop.
那就别吵了啊
We can't. Tried.
没办法 我们试过了
When Henry and I fight, you tell us to stop.
我和亨利吵架时 你们让我们别吵了
If we can, why can't you?
我们都能停下 你们为什么不行
I don't know.
我不知道
The important thing is...
重要的是
other than the fact that we love you so very much,
我们非常爱你们
is that dad and I need some time to figure things out.
但我和爸爸需要一些时间考虑清楚
Do you guys not love each other anymore?
你们不爱彼此了吗
It's -- it's complicated.
没那么简单
And when you're grown up, you'll understand.
等你长大 就会明白了
Bullshit! Paige...
扯淡 佩姬...
You don't just stop loving someone!
怎么可能突然就不爱了
Are you gonna stop loving us?
你们会不再爱我们吗
No. That is -- I mean, it's impossible.
不会 那是不可能的
That would never happen. Never.
永远不会 永远
This is so stupid.
这太扯了
This is your fault! You're always giving Dad a rough time!
都是你的错 你总找爸爸麻烦
It's not Mom's fault.
不是妈妈的错
Why are you defending her?
你干嘛还袒护她
I'm not. Look, this is... our decision.
我没有 这是我们共同的决定
We -- we both made this decision.
我们一起决定的
Henry, please open up. I just want to talk.
亨利 把门打开 我想跟你聊聊
I love you so much.
我很爱你
More than you'll ever know.
你难以想象
So, I'll see you tomorrow at the Beemans'?
明天在比曼家见吗
Are we really gonna go to a party together?
我们还要一起参加派对
If Stan's work friends are gonna be there,
如果斯坦的同事会出席
I think we should be, too.
我们就也得去
I got fresh meat, fresh meat.
新鲜出炉的肉来啦
You want a dog? Yeah, I'll have one.
要来根热狗吗 好啊
Paige, do you want a hamburger?
佩姬 要来个汉堡吗
No.
不要
Rough night?
昨晚不好过吧
No one is doing particularly well right now.
现在大家都不好过
Paige slept in Henry's room.
佩姬在亨利房♥间睡的
How is Henry?
亨利怎么样
Not great.
不太好
Where are you staying?
你现在住哪
Motel in Peterborough.
彼得伯勒的小旅馆
That sounds depressing.
听起来真寒碜
It's okay for now.
暂时还算好
It's for the best.
这是为了大家好
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I suppose we should mingle.
我们该去打个招呼了
You're watching game 7 of the Eastern quarterfinals
您正在收看东部四分之一决赛的第七场
here in Philadelphia.
在费城为您直播
Hey, how you guys doing?
你们玩得还开心吗
We're doing great. That's a big old
太爽了 你这真是...
that's a big, old plate of meat you got.
你这卖♥♥肉卖♥♥得很带劲啊
Sit. Rest your dogs.
坐会儿 保存点体力
Funny man!
说话真逗
All right.
好了
So, we're gonna do something.
我们得采取行动
We're gonna take one of them out right here in D.C.
在华盛顿做掉一个他们的人
Is this approved?
上头批准的吗
If anyone should ask, no.
如果有人问起 就不是
Who's the target?
目标是谁
The acting KGB rezident.
现任克格勃基地负责人
Arkady?
阿卡迪吗
That's a big target.
是个重要人物
They just killed three of our own.
他们刚害死了我们三位手足
If we don't hit them hard and fast,
如果不迅速还击
those won't be our last casualties.
他们只会得寸进尺
How's it going down?
准备怎么做
Arkady likes to jog Monday and Wednesday afternoon.
阿卡迪每周一周三下午都会去跑步
He's back in his office at 5:00.
五点回到办公室
When? Tomorrow.
什么时候动手 明天
And, uh, this is not an assignment.
还有这并不是任务
Participation is strictly voluntary.
完全是自愿参与
I'm in. Me too.
算我一个 还有我
I'm sorry, if this is extrajudicial...
不好意思 上头没批准的话
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表