剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Everything is in the process of becoming.
万物都含苞待放
The garden is beautiful.
花♥园♥很漂亮
The flowers will be temporary.
繁华只有一时
We will have to enjoy them while we can.
要珍惜此情此景
How are you and Philip?
你和菲利普相处得怎么样
The same.
跟以前一样
Do you know why you were chosen for America?
你知道为什么选派你去美国吗
Because of my commitment.
因为我为国献身
Yes.
没错
Loyalty, intelligence, skills.
忠诚 聪明 有能力
But most of all,
但最重要的是
you were chosen because of your fear.
你的恐惧让你脱颖而出
My fear?
我的恐惧
Of surrender.
对变节的恐惧
Surrender for you would be an act of suicide.
变节对你来说如同自杀
But not everyone is your enemy.
不是所有人都是你的敌人
These buds don't look like much now.
这些嫩芽现在看起来不起眼
But in a week or two,
但是一两周之后
the garden will be bursting with color.
这里会成为花的海洋
Nature is genius...
大自然鬼斧神工
and easy to overlook.
却容易被忽视
I have no more stories to tell you, Elizabeth.
该说的故事都说完了 伊丽莎白
I lost my way a long time ago.
很久之前我迷失了方向
I have lived for my work, for the party.
我为工作而活 为党而活
Now I miss what I never had.
现在我怀念我不曾拥有的东西
What's up?
怎么了
I wanted to say thanks...
我想说非常...
a lot.
谢谢你
You didn't have to drive all the way out here.
你不必大老远开车过来谢我
I did, though.
但是我来了
I-I brought beer.
我还带了啤酒
"Thanks a lot" beer?
"非常感谢"啤酒吗
Do you, um, have an opener?
有开瓶器吗
Just like old times.
老样子
At least I stopped using my teeth.
至少我不用牙了
This place is, um...
这地方...
Homey?
很温馨吧
You going somewhere?
你要去哪吗
I can't stay here anymore.
我不能再待在这了
I don't want to bring the kids here again.
我不想再把孩子带到这来
Right.
好吧
It was fun for a night or two, but they need to feel --
一两晚还觉得挺新鲜 但得让他们觉得
Rooted.
像家一样
I completely -- I --
我完全...我...
No, I think it's been long enough, and...
我觉得已经够久了
it's the right thing to do.
也是时候了
Actually, you think, um,
我可不可以
I could take you back to the house
先送你回家
and borrow the car to move my bags?
然后借你的车运一下行李
Because my -- my battery's dead.
我的电瓶没电了
Yeah, your bags will fit in the car,
当然可以 你把行李装进车里
and you could just deal with the battery tomorrow.
电瓶明天再想办法吧
Oh, you want to see it?
想不想看看
See it?
看什么
The apartment.
我的公♥寓♥
Oh, you got an apartment.
你找了个公♥寓♥
So, do you want to see it?
你想看看吗
No, I'm --
不了 我...
You should definitely take the car,
你用车吧
and I should, um...
我...
I'll take the bus.
我坐公交就好了
I can drive you.
我可以送你回去
No, no, no. Bus is a breeze.
不 不用了 公交很方便的
You gave me Richard Patterson's name
你给了我理查德·帕特森的名字
and told me not to act on that intelligence.
却让我对此袖手旁观
But you were counting on the fact that I would.
但是你赌我一定会有所动作
Why?
为什么
"Hello, Claudia, how are you?"
"你好 克劳迪娅 还好吗"
"I'm fine, Elizabeth. And you?"
"我很好 伊丽莎白 你呢”
Why did you want me to kill Patterson?
你为什么要我杀了帕特森
I admire your predictability, Elizabeth.
我敬佩你的先见之明 伊丽莎白
It's comforting.
我很欣慰
I let him go.
我把他放了
Why?
为什么
It's not what you wanted. I know that.
你不想让我放了他 我知道
But it's what I did.
但我就这么做了
I don't understand you.
我不明白你怎么想的
You're not the only one who loved Zhukov.
不是只有你才爱朱可夫
You and Viktor?
你和维克多
Don't look so surprised.
别这么吃惊
We were a good match.
我们是天生一对
When you're a loner, there's nothing more satisfying
当你孤身一人时 找到一个同样孤独的人
than finding another loner to be alone with.
相互慰藉是多么高兴的事
That's not true.
但事实不是如此
Viktor was easy to love.
维克多很容易亲近
Yes, he was.
是的
But you're not.
但你不是
I don't believe you ever had a relationship with Zhukov.
我不信你和朱可夫有过这种关系
I think you wanted me to go against KGB orders
我觉得你是想让我违抗克格勃的命令
and kill Patterson so you could -- what?
杀了帕特森 然后你就可以 如何
Ship me off to Moscow,
把我遣返莫斯科
bring me to heel like your dog on some short leash?
成为你唯令是从的忠犬
Believing in people isn't easy for you, is it, elizabeth?
相信别人对你来说并不容易 是吧 伊丽莎白
I am on your side.
我跟你是同一战线的
We've invested everything in you, count on you.
我们对你们悉心培养 寄予厚望
My only ambition is to make sure
我只想确保你们
you're the best officers you can possibly be --
能成为你们自身条件所允许的
are trained to be.
最优秀的特工
If I have to be tough to accomplish this,
如果这要求我必须不择手段
I will be.
那我绝不留情
You really believe all that, don't you?
你对此还真深信不疑 对吧
You've only ever wanted to hurt us.
一直以来你只是想伤害我们
And maybe in your mind you think it's better for the centre
也许你觉得我们闹矛盾对指挥中心有利
if we don't really get along, but you hate us.
但是你是憎恨我们
I don't understand why.
我不明白为什么
Because we're better at this than you ever were?
因为我们比你出色吗
Because I beat your face in?
因为我打得你鼻青脸肿吗
You're still new at this, my dear.
亲爱的 在这方面你还是个菜鸟
So much to learn.
要学的东西太多
This isn't gonna go well for you, old lady.
我不会让你得逞的 老妈子
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表