剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The men don't think of them that way.
男人并不会这么认为
It was an arrangement.
你们的婚姻是克格勃安排的
Do you understand that?
知道吗
I understand who you are.
我知道你的身份
I understand what you just did to us.
我知道你对我们做了什么
Better to live in reality, Elizabeth.
人最好面对现实 伊丽莎白
Better for you.
对你好
Better for us, too.
对我们也是
Even after this...
就算你打伤了我
I trust you.
我依然信任你
I know you'd throw yourself on a fire for the motherland.
我知道你会为了祖国赴汤蹈火
Him?
他
I'm not so sure.
就难说了
How long have you been there?
你站那多久了
Not long.
没多久
Mmm, drinking me in?
看我入了神吗
Right.
是啊
Did, uh... did grannie have anything to say about the contractor?
老妈子有杀手的消息吗
Yeah.
有
Did you restrain yourself from killing her?
你抑制住杀她的冲动了吗
I'm starting to get over the urge.
我的怒火已经差不多平息了
Why's that?
怎么说
She's just doing her job.
她只是在做本职工作
Like the rest of us.
就跟我们一样
That's it for customs.
海关就这些了
How many came through New York?
有多少是纽约的
What do we got, sir?
有什么消息 长官
The rest of the east coast.
整个东海岸
If that doesn't pan out,
如果没结果
we check the Midwest and Canada.
就去查整个中西部和加拿大
Couldn't we just nuke the Russians
干脆朝那帮俄♥国♥佬扔几颗核弹
and get this over with?
一了百了不行吗
As soon as we get a full list of international arrivals,
等拿到完整的入境记录
we might even be able to make a few phone calls, Amador,
也许我们能各方联♥系♥一下 阿莫多
find out what hotels anyone suspicious is staying at.
找出所有可疑人士居住的酒店
Beeman.
比曼
You're a responsible man, aren't you, Beeman?
你是个负责任的人吧 比曼
Well, my father always said so.
我爸是这么说的
Except for the time I wrecked his Bonneville.
撞毁他那辆博纳维尔车除外
It's an apartment near Eastern Market --
在城东市场附近有座公♥寓♥
a studio with a back entrance off an alley.
一个小单间 后门通向小巷
It's time you and your source
是时候让你和你的线人
started having your meetings in a safe house.
在安全屋里会面了
Okay.
好的
It's not a car but, uh...
虽说这不是车
don't wreck it.
但别毁了它
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Is your dad home, honey?
你♥爸♥爸在家吗 亲爱的
Yeah?
有事吗
I know who you are, what you do.
我知道你的身份和你那些勾当
I know you usually get references
我知道通常需要有介绍人
before you talk to people.
才能联♥系♥上你
But we need to discuss a few matters.
但有些事我们得谈谈
Go up to your room, sweetheart.
回你房♥间去 亲爱的
I don't know who you think I am.
我不知道你觉得我是什么人
I understand you rely on confidentiality,
我明白你要遵守保密原则
and I'm going to ask you to violate that.
而我希望你能违反一次
The alternative is bringing people down on you
否则会有人来对付你
who will destroy your business.
搞垮你的生意
You're making a serious mistake, lady.
这可不是明智之举 女士
Someone came to purchase explosives from you in the last 72 hours.
过去72小时内有人向你买♥♥过炸♥药♥
I need to know everything you know abo--
我要你告诉我所有...
Lady, don't come into my house and start ordering me around.
女士 不要跑到我家来对我指手划脚
All right, just take it easy, little girl, okay?
别紧张 好吗 小妹妹
Do I look like a little girl? Thank you.
我看起来像小妹妹吗 谢啦
Don't you hurt her!
别伤害她
Easy, easy. Nice henchman.
别紧张 小喽啰真不错
Okay, take it easy. It's all right, Lana.
放轻松 没事的 拉娜
Lana? You want to go sit down, watch some TV?
拉娜 你去坐着看电视吧
You'll be able to see Dad from there, hmm?
在那里能看到爸爸
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Go.
去吧
We better keep an eye on her.
我们最好盯着她点
We're not going to hurt her or you.
我们不会伤害你们的
We just need to know what we need to know.
我们只想向你打听点事
Clients -- I talk about 'em,
那些客户 如果我告诉你们
they come back and make sure I can't talk again.
他们一定会回来干掉我
This one won't. We come from the same people.
这个人不会 我们是同一战线的
We just need to find him.
我们只想找到他
He's about 6'4",
他身高大概六英尺四英寸[一米九三]
light skin, a little chubby.
浅色皮肤 有点发福
Friendly guy, actually.
态度挺友善的
Always the friendly ones, right?
笑里藏刀啊
You want to see a picture?
你想看他的照片吗
Do you have a picture?
你有他的照片吗
Got pictures of you, too.
也有你的
Can't be too careful...
小心为上
These days.
现在这世道
State-of-the-art.
最新科技
I-I need to ask you something, and --
我得问你些事...
Well, can't we just... What?
我们能不能就... 什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's been a tough time at the office.
最近在办公室挺难捱的
I don't want to talk about work, Clark.
我不想谈公事 克拉克
We always talk about work.
咱们总是在谈公事
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
No, no, no. No, no, no. No. Sorry.
不 不 对不起
I'm -- I'm sorry.
该说对不起的是我
I can't see a thing without them,
不戴眼镜我就什么都看不见了
and I need to see you.
而我得看着你
Do you have any protection?
你带安全套了吗
Uh, no. I-I-I didn't want to presume this was --
没有 我没想到会发展成这样...
From my last boyfriend.
我上任男友留下的
He was a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Well, then he didn't deserve you.
那他可配不上你
You deserve...
能配上你的...
A prince.
只有王子
I've been waiting for you, Clark.
我等你等得好苦 克拉克
That was wonderful, Martha.
太棒了 玛莎
Oh, ditto.
同意
It's nice to feel close to someone.
和人亲近的感觉真好
It's been awhile.
很久没有过了
I really needed this.
我很需要
Me too, clark.
我也是 克拉克
I've been so stressed lately.
最近我压力很大
I've been thinking about you a lot.
总是在想你
I just...
我只是...
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's just work things. And you are right.
工作上的事情 你说得对
We should talk about other things.
我们应该谈些别的事
No. You know what? Go ahead.
不 你说吧
That's what I'm here for.
我应该为你分忧的
Well, the department's gotten very competitive.
我们部门现在竞争非常激烈
Our new boss was in the marines.
新来的上司以前是海军陆战队的
So, if you don't deliver, you are out.
工作没成绩的话 就得走人
That's awful.
太惨了
I think I'm okay, but I-I get worried sometimes.
我倒是还好 但有时也会担心
And right now, with this attempted assassination --
而现在 这次暗♥杀♥未遂
this scientist -- do you know about that?
那个科学家 你知道吗
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表