剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
get through this?
渡过难关吗
Okay.
好的
Good. Good.
很好
God. God will help us.
上帝啊 上帝会帮助我们
Please, God. Oh, please, Lord.
求你了 上帝
Please, help.
求你了 帮帮我
Please.
求你了
That's my boy.
那是我儿子
That's my boy.
那是我儿子
She said "God will help us". It's not good.
她说"上帝会帮助我们" 这可不妙
People who believe in god always make the worst targets.
相信上帝的人是最难搞的
She believed you. That's what's important.
她相信你 这才最重要
Agent Beeman's car is now back.
比曼探员的车回来了
I wonder what he's up to tonight.
不知道他今晚干什么去了
You worried?
你担心
No, I just think...
不 我只是想
we're in for some late hours on this one, and...
要办这件案子就得晚归
I just wish I knew his schedule.
真希望知道他的日程表
I try not to cross him too many times
以免在半夜
in the middle of the night.
碰到他太多次
You think he's still suspicious?
你觉得他还在怀疑吗
He's not acting like it,
他倒没有表现出来
but maybe he's the world's greatest actor.
不过也许是他演技精湛
I still wish I'd seen him.
我当时在场就好了
Trust me.
相信我
When he saw the trunk was clean, the look on his face --
他看到后备箱没东西时 他的表情...
He thought he was a complete fool.
他一定觉得自己是个大傻瓜
And you know what?
你知道吗
If it was more than a crazy hunch,
要是他有所行动
there'd be a whole FBI team in here,
联调局的人早来了
not just one guy with a flashlight
而不只是一个以为我们睡着了
who thought we were asleep.
拿着手电筒潜进来的家伙了
Still, some crazy hunch.
他疯狂的预感可真不简单
Obviously, he's no fool,
显然 他不是好糊弄的
but I think he's moved on.
但他应该已经转移目标了
All right? I think we're okay.
没事了
So, let's just... try not to run into him
我们只要 别老是
too many times at 4:00 in the morning,
在凌晨四点碰到他
make him wonder what travel agents are doing up
惹他怀疑旅行社职员
in the middle of the night.
怎么总在半夜行动就行
Henry.
亨利
Henry would adjust... to anything.
亨利能适应任何事
Don't you think? If he had to?
你不觉得吗 如果有必要的话
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
If something happened to us,
万一我们有什么不测
he'd find his way.
他自己能应付
But Paige, I...
但佩吉 我
I worry about her.
我很担心她
They're both fine.
他们俩都很棒
He's like you.
儿子像你
And her?
女儿呢
She's delicate somehow.
她多少有些脆弱
Oh, Viola, dear, there you are.
维奥拉 亲爱的 你在这呢
Have you seen Caspar's datebook?
你看到卡斯帕的记事簿了吗
It's in the dining room.
在餐厅里
Oh, for God sakes.
天哪
That man -- God help us if we ever go to war.
如果开战的话 上帝会帮助我们的
You look tired. Are you okay?
你看起来很疲惫 没事吧
I haven't been sleeping very well.
我没睡好
Grayson.
因为格雷森
I'm worried about Grayson, and...
我很担心格雷森 而且
Is he doing all right?
他还好吗
Yes. Likes biology.
很好 他喜欢生物
Never would have guessed that.
谁能猜到呢
And to think we almost lost him.
当时还以为我们要失去他了
Well, it all worked out.
已经没事了
Thanks to you and Mr. Weinberger.
多亏了你和温伯格先生
Oh. Anyway, it's all right now.
无论如何 现在都没事了
Yes.
是啊
Oh, hello, Miss Radensky. Hi.
你好 雷登斯基小姐 你好
How was the conference today? Long.
今天的会议怎么样 很冗长
Waiting for philip. Yes.
就等菲利普了 好的
Can you finish with Miss Radensky up front?
你能跟雷登斯基小姐去前面弄完吗
I got to go.
我得走了
Grayson looked bad today.
格雷森今天状态很糟糕
When Viola got back from work and she saw him,
维奥拉下班回来看到他后
she almost lost it.
都快失控了
I think we got to minimize our trips.
我们得尽可能减少失误
I should have taken that clock myself.
我就该亲自去拿那个钟的
No. Absolutely not. You have to be half her ally.
不行 绝对不行 你得配合她
Still, we've got to cover these meets as best we can.
我们得尽可能减少露面
I don't think you should go alone.
你不该独自前去
We're sitting ducks either way.
反正我们怎么都是活靶子
She says something, that's it.
她告诉别人 我们就完蛋
Come here.
来
Every --
每个
I'm not getting arrested.
我不想被捕
Oh, God.
天哪
So, what if there's 10 of them?
如果有十个人呢
What they'd do to us -- tortured, locked away,
他们会怎么对我们 折磨 关起来
told to betray everything we believe in
让我们背叛信仰
if we ever want to see our kids again.
否则再也见不到我们的孩子
I'm not gonna make that choice, Philip.
我不会去做这种选择的 菲利普
One day, you could maybe find a way
也许有一天
to make them understand.
你能让孩子们理解
So, go.
快走吧
If they are there, if it's me,
如果他们在那里 而我被捕了
they'll be at the house in an hour.
一小时后他们就会到我们家
Did you have any problems?
有什么问题吗
Uh...no.
没有
So, tell me how you did it.
跟我说说你是怎么做的
I was in the study dusting, and I just took it.
我在打扫书房♥ 顺手牵羊把钟偷了出来
You unplugged it?
插头拔掉了吗
I unplugged it, a-and I put it in my purse.
拔了 然后把它藏在包里
You took your purse into the study?
你把包带进了书房♥
Nobody found that odd?
没人起疑心吗
Well, people don't look at me that way.
没人会怀疑我
I can do what I want.
我♥干♥什么都行
Give it to me.
把解药给我
Please, don't shoot me. Give it to me!
别开枪 交出来
I -- I have it with me.
解药在我身上
Give it to me! If you shoot me
交出来 如果你开枪
Don't you come any closer... I won't be able to adminis
别过来 我就没法...
Albert!
艾伯特
Albert, no!
艾伯特 不要
Stop it! Albert, no! No!
住手 艾伯特 不
Please, stop it!
求你们了 住手
Albert, no! I'm gonna kill you!
艾伯特 不 老子杀了你
Stop it!
住手
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop! He's gonna kill you!
住手 他会杀了你的
No!
不
Who is that?!
他是什么人
It's my brother. It's -- it's Grayson's uncle.
是我哥哥 格雷森的舅舅
Please, I told him not to come.
求你了 我让他别过来的
He -- he promised. He swore to me!
他说他不会插手的 他答应我的
My boy, he's my life. He's my life.
这孩子就是我的命啊 他是我的命
I did everything you asked me to do.
你说的我全都照办了
I told you not to say anything to anybody.
我让你不要对任何人提及此事
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表