剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am. And maybe the...
没问题 夫人 或许
Okay.
总算
I got you something.
我给你准备了点东西
What?
什么
You ever tried it before?
你尝过吗
No. We couldn't afford this.
没有 我们买♥♥不起
We were like you -- no money.
我们跟你们一样 家境贫寒
What did this cost?
这东西多少钱
All right?
味道怎么样
Philip...
菲利普
When I went back there today...
我今天回他们家的时候
you know that feeling, that tingle
你知道那种预感到大事不妙时
when you know it's about to go bad?
会出现的刺痛感吧
I had that.
我感受到了
And... I saw Henry and Paige.
我脑海中浮现了亨利和佩姬
And you.
还有你
They shouldn't ask us to do impossible things.
他们不该要我们做不可能完成的任务
No.
没错
But we did it.
但我们做到了
And tonight, we're in the house of the Secretary of Defense.
今晚 我们就可以监听国防部长家了
They must be after something very, very big.
他们肯定在预谋什么大事
Something that changes things.
能够改变局势的大事
The last time we had a source
我们已经有四年
inside the KGB rezidentura was four years ago, sir.
没能在克格勃基地安排线人了
That's right. Yes.
没错 是
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
He's right here.
他就在这儿
Beeman.
比曼
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
I understand.
我明白
Yes, sir. It's an honor.
是 长官 是我们的荣幸
It's a team effort.
这是大家努力的成果
We will, sir.
一定会的 长官
We don't know how to lose over here.
我们只赢不输
Well, that was the president.
总统打来的
Holy shit.
老天爷
You'll tell your grandkids about this moment.
一定要跟孙子孙女炫耀啊
I can't believe it.
难以置信
That wasn't the president. Damn it.
骗你们的 该死
It was the Chief of Staff, but still.
是参谋长打来的 也够重量级的
It is a big deal, guys.
这件事非同小可 伙计们
The A.G. called a few minutes ago, too.
司法部长几分钟前也来电了
The director's on his way down.
局长马上就来了
If we're gonna stop these people,
要想阻止那些间谍
this is the way to do it.
就该这么办
Good work today.
今天大家都表现很出色
Paige, wake up.
佩姬 醒醒
Mom? What is it?
妈妈 怎么了
You know how we said you could pierce your ears
记不记得我跟你说 等你到十五岁
when you were 15?
就可以打耳洞
Do you want to do it now?
你想现在打吗
What?
什么
I mean, you can go to the mall and you can do it with your friends,
你可以和朋友一起去商场打
or I could do it for you right now.
也可以让我现在给你打
You know, my mom actually pierced my ears
知道吗 我跟你差不多大时
when I was about your age.
就是我妈给我打的
You do it.
你来吧
Okay.
好的
Tell me when it's numb.
没知觉了就告诉我
It's numb.
没知觉了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yep.
准备好了
Good.
好的
The Prime Minister was very impressed by how far you've come.
首相对你目前的表现非常满意
The President and Miss Thatcher always see eye to eye.
总统和撒切尔夫人总是英雄所见略同
But it's useful when you and I chat ourselves
但我们之间的交流很有必要
to make sure our bosses fully understand each other.
可以保证两位上级充分理解对方
The Prime Minister fully supports your efforts
首相极力支持你们
to build a ballistic missile shield,
建造弹道导弹防御系统
provided it covers Europe, as well as the United States.
前提是除了美国 它还要能覆盖欧洲
Think what a different world we'll live in
想想看 如果他们的核弹都已不足为患
as soon as we don't have to worry about their nuclear missiles.
那会是个多不一样的世界啊
Amen to that.
阿门
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表