剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look at the cat.
瞧这美女啊
You know, she came to visit me a month before Paige was born.
她在佩姬出生前一个月曾来探望过我
This is his turf, man. No way we find him.
这里是他的地盘 我们不可能找到他的
Stop!
站住
Out of the way!
让开
So, what does some guy in the hood
这里怎么会有人
care about a KGB spy?
在意一个克格勃间谍呢
Did something happen between you and Irina?
你和伊丽娜之间发生什么了吗
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
I asked you not to lie to me.
我让你对我说实话
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了滔天大错
Can we try and start over?
我们能不能试着重新开始
No. We can't.
不 不行
You're separating? Not exactly. We're, uh
你们要分居吗 算不上分居 只是...
Hitting the pause button.
暂停一下
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是联邦调查局的
You find out who took Amador.
你去查清楚谁带走了阿莫多
You find out where he is.
还有他在哪里
Nina?
妮娜
So you are KGB right?
你是克格勃的人 对吧
Yes.
是的
You want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
I didn't want this to happen, but it happened.
现在发生的一切非我所愿 但事已至此
Things just got all crazy, you know?
有时候 事情就是会不受控制
Don't.
别这样
What? Replay it in your mind
什么 别不停在脑中重演
what you could, would, or should have done differently.
要是你没这么做 结局会不会不同
Yeah, well... home sweet home.
我到家了
Doesn't look so bad.
看着还不错
Let me know when you want to switch.
想跟我换说一声就行
Philip Go home.
菲利普 回家吧
We both need rest.
我们都需要休息
I just spoke to Amador's parents.
我刚跟阿莫多的父母通过电♥话♥
They're arriving tomorrow.
他们明天就到
And they're very appreciative of, uh, all of your thoughts.
他们很感谢你们的关心
Martha will let you all know details of the funeral services
等我们举♥行♥葬礼 玛莎会告诉你们
when we have them.
各项细节
So...um, I knew Chris when
克里斯刚到反谍部
he started here at C.I.
我们就认识了
He's a -- he was a good agent,
他是...曾经是个好探员
good friend, just a good man.
好朋友 他真是个好人
I'm sure that you all have your own stories about him.
相信你们在和他的交往中都感受得到
I was a little hard on him sometimes,
我对他有时过于严厉
but he did a lot for this department and for this country.
但他对我们部门乃至整个国家都贡献突出
And now here's what we're gonna do for him.
我们也要为他做些什么
We are gonna take every resource we have,
我们要调动手上一切资源
every ounce of energy and focus,
拿出所有精力和注意力
and we are going to hunt for whoever is responsible
不找到凶手
for what happened to him.
决不罢休
And we are not going to rest until they are behind bars.
直到把他们关进监狱
Or -- even better --
甚至更好
until we zip them up in a body bag.
直接把他们塞进运尸袋
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
He was just What?
他那晚... 什么
Just the other night he was --
那天晚上他...
he was asking me out again. That's all.
他又要约我出去 就这样
After he --
他出事之后...
That man, he could drive a woman crazy, you know?
那家伙 他能把女人迷得神魂颠倒
Yeah, he sure could.
是啊 的确
He was very fond of you, Martha.
他很喜欢你 玛莎
Me too.
我也很喜欢他
Agent Gaad wants to see you in the vault.
盖德探员要让你去秘屋
Would you excuse me?
我先告辞了
Anything on the ring?
找到戒指了吗
Not yet. Have a seat.
还没有 坐吧
Look, it wasn't on his body, and it wasn't in his apartment.
戒指不在他身上 也不在他公♥寓♥里
He always wore the ring.
他平时都戴在手上的
We're on it. If it's out there, we'll find it.
我们在查了 如果戒指还在 就一定找得到
Well, it is out there. Sit.
肯定还在 坐下
Look, I know that the rezident was the target,
我知道基地负责人才是目标
but if we don't hit these guys
但如果我们不给他们点颜色
and they start killing at random --
等他们开始随便杀人...
Stan, no one is accusing you of anything.
斯坦 没人说你做得不对
I'm on your side.
我站在你这边
We're in a war now.
我们在打一场仗
It may be a secret war, but it's a war.
也许秘而不宣 但战争就是战争
We have to fight like soldiers now.
我们必须像战士一样去战斗
And you're one of our best.
而你是我们最好的战士之一
Well, it doesn't feel like it tonight.
今晚我不觉得自己有多好
I don't imagine it does, no.
可以想象
But in a war, blood gets spilled.
但在战争中 伤亡在所难免
That's how it goes.
就是这么残酷
So, don't think twice about what you did.
所以下手一定要迅猛
Understand?
明白吗
Now go home. Get some rest.
回家吧 休息一下
I'd rather stay and work the case,
我还是留下查案子吧
if it's all the same to you, sir.
如果您不介意的话 长官
The entire bureau is working the case.
局里上上下下都在查这案子
If anything breaks, I'll let you know.
有任何突破 我都会告诉你的
Tomorrow morning, signal your source
明天一早 联♥系♥你的线人
and see what the hell she knows about Amador.
看看阿莫多的事她都知道些什么
Now go. That's an order.
回去休息 这是命令
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yeah?
谁啊
FBI!
联调局
Open up!
开门
You up for a nightcap?
睡前想喝几杯吗
Sure. Come on in.
当然 进来吧
How -- how did you know I was here?
你 你怎么知道我住这的
If I can't find a travel agent
如果我连一个住店时
staying in a motel under his own name,
用真名登记的旅行社职员都找不到的话
then I'm in the wrong line of business.
那我就别在这行混了
Elizabeth told Sandra.
伊丽莎白告诉桑德拉的
Right, right.
这样啊
Well, make yourself comfortable.
随便坐吧
I'll throw on some sweats.
我去把衣服穿上
No offense, Phil,
无意冒犯 菲尔
but this place is kind of depressing.
但这地方有点局促啊
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
It's a shithole.
真是个鬼地方
Well, it's temporary.
这只是暂时的
Yes, it is.
是啊 没错
Everything is.
万事都是
Everything's what?
万事都是什么
Temporary.
不长久
I'll drink to that.
得为这句干一杯
Can I -- can I have one of those?
能帮我拿一瓶吗
Sure.
当然
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You know, I spent a lot of time
我在这种破旅馆
in shitty motel rooms like this.
住过很长时间
You know that?
你知道吗
I did not.
还真不知道
Yeah, before -- before, when I was working undercover.
就以前 我当卧底的时候
No matter what city I was in, it was pretty much the same room.
不论是哪个城市 房♥间都差不多
Lumpy bed, right?
床坑坑洼洼的 对吧
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表