剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Undercover agents supposedly hiding all over the U.S.
卧底藏在美国的任何地方
Super-secret identities, no one has any idea who they are.
顶级机密的身份 谁都不知道他们是谁
How have you been, Martha? Fine, Clark.
最近怎么样 玛莎 很好啊 克拉克
Big day at FBI counterintelligence?
联调局反间谍部今天有大事是吗
They were in the secure vault all day.
他们整天都在秘屋里
Did you get a look inside this time?
你这次有机会进去看看吗
They don't let me in there.
他们不让我进去
You're violating a shitload of Soviet laws,
你违反了一大堆苏联法
and you're looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp.
估计要在西伯利亚劳♥改♥所里待十年
You're gonna have to start working for me.
你得为我工作
You can't call me at the embassy ever!
你不能再打到大使♥馆♥来找我了
Are you trying to get me killed?
你想害死我吗
The Americans are working on a new technology,
美国人在研究一种新技术
one that could put our nuclear arsenal at risk.
足以威胁我们的核武库
When we got here, I was 22 years old.
我们来这的时候 我才22岁
Living in a strange house
和一个陌生男人
in a strange country with a strange man.
住在一个陌生国家的陌生屋子里
It never really happened for us,
我们之间就从没有这种感觉
but I feel like it's happening now.
但我觉得现在开始有了
Frances Raysens, Viseotech security.
弗朗西斯·瑞森斯 威捷科技保安部的
Come in.
进来吧
Can you check my credential fully, please, sir?
请您仔细查看我的证件好吗 先生
Of course.
当然
A few weeks ago,
几周前
the Department of Defense mandated
国防部授权了一项
a top-to-bottom security review
针对弹道导弹防御项目所涉及的
of all private company contractors
所有私人承包商公♥司♥
in the ballistic missile defense program.
内部保安工作彻查命令
I'm gonna need to ask you a few questions, sir.
我需要问您几个问题 先生
I waited as long as I possibly could out of respect.
出于尊重 我一直没有提到您妻子
I'm...very sorry about your wife.
对她的去世我深表遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
It was 35 years, right?
你们结婚35年了吧
And eight months.
35年零8个月
That's -- that's really something.
真是难得
Can you please state your name, position,
请说一下您的姓名 职位
and security level for the record?
以及安全等级 以便存档
Adam Dorwin, manager,
亚当·德文 经理
Viseotech laser operations group,
威捷科技激光操作组
top-secret clearance, code word barta.
最高安全等级 密♥码♥"波塔"
This past January, your group expanded
今年一月 您的工作组被扩招至
into the D.O.D. Strategic Defense Initiative program.
国防部战略防御计划中
Have you received any communications
自此以后
from foreign agents or governments since that time?
外国特工或政♥府♥联♥系♥过您吗
I have not.
没有
Do you believe in the American system of government?
您相信美国政♥府♥体制吗
I do.
我相信
Do you believe your contacts
您认为您在国防部的
in the department of defense are trustworthy?
联络员是值得信任的吗
Trustworthy idiots.
值得信任的白♥痴♥
In the past six months,
在过去的半年中
have you been approached by women --
您受到过女性
younger women in particular --
尤其是年轻女性
who have made sexual advances?
带有性暗示的接触吗
No.
没有
Have you ever paid for sex?
您曾招♥妓♥吗
No.
没有
Since joining the laser operations group,
自从加入激光操作组
have you had any sexual liaisons
您除妻子之外
with any woman other than your wife?
还和任何女性有过性关系吗
No.
没有
Did you ever talk to your wife about your classified work?
您曾向妻子提过您的机密工作吗
No.
没有
She never asked any questions about what you did all day?
她曾问起过关于您工作的事吗
She knew enough not to.
她知道什么不该问
So, in the 35 years and 8 months,
在这35年零8个月里
not a single question?
从没问过一句吗
That's right.
是的
Well? I could have cracked him in 30 seconds.
怎么样 三十秒就攻破了他的心理防线
You sure?
确定吗
He needs his handler now, face-to-face,
他现在要见他的上级
or we're gonna lose him.
不然就保不住他了
Yeah. He's left four signals for him in the last week.
上周他留了四次暗号♥要求见面
So, why hasn't he met him?
那为什么还不去见他
Everyone's locked up in the rezidentura.
大家都被封锁在基地里了
The FBI surveillance teams
联调局监视队
are using new encryption technology on their radios.
在他们的电波中用了新的加密技术
We can't tell when they're following us anymore,
我们无法判断他们是否还在跟踪我们
so there's no way to meet an agent.
所以没办法面见特工
So, why don't I go in, talk to him,
不然我去跟他谈
at least let him know that we haven't forgotten about him?
至少让他知道我们没忘了他
I can talk to him till his handler can get out.
在他上级脱身之前 他可以交给我负责
You know, the CIA does it that way.
中情局就是这么干的
An agent can be run by different case workers,
特工被不同的负责人呼来喝去
and their agents are never loyal to them.
也不对任何人效忠
There's no real bond.
他们之间没有感情
I'm just saying, if we're desperate,
我只是说 如果走投无路
I can at least go explain the situation to him.
至少我能向他解释情况
I ran an agent in West Germany.
我在西德负责过一个特工
He was a loner -- one of these oddballs
他是个独行侠 一个怪人
who never really learned to make a friend.
从来学不会交朋友
So, I became his friend.
然后我成了他的朋友
Many years later, I was leaving
很多年之后 我要离开了
and we didn't really need him anymore.
他对我们不再有价值
I explained it all to him.
我向他说明了一切
And he thanked me for... the chance to work together.
他感谢我给他一起合作的机会
He killed himself shortly thereafter.
不久他就自杀了
We didn't need him anymore, but he needed us.
我们不再需要他了 但他需要我们
Udacha, we need.
我们需要乌达察
Without him,
没有他
we'd have no antiballistic missile intelligence.
我们就无法获取反弹道导弹的情报
We'd have no decent network in the military high tech at all.
我们会失去军用高科技方面的情报网
So, what do we do?
我们要怎么办
Find a way to get the FBI's encryption codes.
想办法拿到联调局的密♥码♥
So he can meet with the one man he trusts.
这样就可以安排他和他唯一信任的人会面
I told you, you can't call here.
我告诉过你 不能打电♥话♥到这儿来
I'm hanging up now. No, please. I need
那我挂了 不 拜托 我需要...
Don't say names.
不要说名字
I lost her, and I'm alone.
我失去她了 现在孤身一人
No, no. You're not alone.
不 不 你不是一个人
Listen to me. You'll be okay.
听我说 会没事的
I don't think so. I don't --
我不这么认为 我不...
No, no. No.
不不
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说
We'll meet soon, my friend. I can help you.
我们很快就能见面了 我的朋友 我会帮你的
I promise.
我保证
Good morning.
早上好
How was the game?
打得怎么样
Well, your husband is quite the hustler.
你老公真是个高手
Even if he does play a little bit fast and loose with the rules.
尽管打得有点快 还不太守规则
Well, what do you want? That was in.
你说什么呢 没那球在界内
I'm just saying it looked out to me. Well, it was in.
我看着就是出界球嘛 明明在界内
I thought we were driving into work together today.
我还以为我们今天要一起开车上班
Yeah, Stan and I had to stop for breakfast.
我和斯坦要去吃早饭
I'm sorry if I kept him late, but we bet breakfast,
很抱歉耽误他了 但我们用早餐打赌
so I had to buy him breakfast.
所以我要请他吃早餐
Even if it was out. It was in.
虽然那是界外球 界内
So, are you gonna take the bus or, uh...
你要搭公车还是...
Yeah, I can take the bus. I can give you a ride.
搭公车吧 我可以送你
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表